Vibrator advice needed.

Fudgie

My boyfriend and I were talking recently about vibrators. We may not have sex often at all but we like to make out and touch each other and I've been thinking about introducing a vibrator into our play. I don't want anything to penetrate me or him but having some good "vibes" may feel nice.

I don't want a huge one that looks like a penis...just a small one that we both can enjoy. He suggested one the size of a "lipstick" container because it's small yet hard enough for good clitoral stimulation (his ex wife had one years ago for her personal use and she told him she liked it) but I'm totally lost.

I've never bought anything like this before. I'd like to get it soon so I can try it for something new towards the end of the summer.

Does anyone have any suggestions? And where would I buy it? Some place "discreet" please...I don't want a box coming that says "NAUGHTY WABBIT" or something. >

Something that would be easy to clean is a must as well!

I've never bought one, but I think "discreet" is part of the biz in that industry - both at the stores and in shipping and billing. I don't think you're likely to have pushy salespeople trying to "upsell" you with the line "For a limited time just a few dollars will upgrade you to the jumbo with the life-like spurting action and whipped-cream-flavored imitation cum" or or shipping packaging with a picture of the toy and "Satisfying The Unsatisfied Since 1978 - Over 18 Million Screams of Ecstasy and Counting."

^ LOL OMG I laughed hard at that one! Good one! Too funny!

(yeah if the salespeople were like that I doubt they'd get business...people would be too embarrassed)

I see SO many different types of vibrators. Can anyone suggest one or perhaps a certain brand according to my needs that I said in the first post.

I'd like to find something a little smaller...it won't be used for penetration. I also want to use it with my boyfriend and while he's open minded, I think a huge 7'' dildo may sort of frighten him, lol.

^ LOL OMG I laughed hard at that one! Good one! Too funny!

(yeah if the salespeople were like that I doubt they'd get business...people would be too embarrassed)

I see SO many different types of vibrators. Can anyone suggest one or perhaps a certain brand according to my needs that I said in the first post.

I'd like to find something a little smaller...it won't be used for penetration. I also want to use it with my boyfriend and while he's open minded, I think a huge 7'' dildo may sort of frighten him, lol.

7 inch do not actually look huge, if they are thin enough. I like the egg like ones. Something like this: link removed

As for brands... I have no suggestion. Mine was crappy and cheap, lol.

Even though all females are born with the same thing it seems to be different when it comes to stimulation

I had an ex who like large toys and did not care about the vibration

The other one like average to small with strong vibration.

Get either to see which one you prefer but....you should already have an idea in your head which one you would enjoy the most.

Oh gawd, I think my boyfriend would die if I took him somewhere like that. He's very much a prude when it comes to public stuff.

I'm looking into the "egg" type things. I want something small, that vibrates, and is easy to clean. Not sure if I should go with an egg or a "lipstick shaped" one. Hmm. Decisions, decisions...

Oh gawd, I think my boyfriend would die if I took him somewhere like that. He's very much a prude when it comes to public stuff.

I'm looking into the "egg" type things. I want something small, that vibrates, and is easy to clean. Not sure if I should go with an egg or a "lipstick shaped" one. Hmm. Decisions, decisions...

You know, I wouldn't recommend using vibes inside, it doesn't really feel that good. Good old sex is better. But vibes are GREAT for clit. Also, you might get addicted to vibes. They numb the vagina and clit and make them lose their sensitivity to other things after a while. So you have to limit your usage, don't use them for hours like me! lol.

LOL thanks for the advice, worriedgirl. I'll be sure not to use them a lot.

I'd like to use it for some clitoral stimulation as well as stimulation for my guy...no penetration. I'm not sure how vibes will affect him but he told me he thinks they will feel good so he and I just want to "play around" with it and see what works for us.

I think I'm narrowing things down. There's one that's called the "candy bullet". It's less than an inch thick and not that long. I like it. Looks like there are no "creases" in the plastic so it will be easy to clean.

LOL thanks for the advice, worriedgirl. I'll be sure not to use them a lot.

I'd like to use it for some clitoral stimulation as well as stimulation for my guy...no penetration. I'm not sure how vibes will affect him but he told me he thinks they will feel good so he and I just want to "play around" with it and see what works for us.

I think I'm narrowing things down. There's one that's called the "candy bullet". It's less than an inch thick and not that long. I like it. Looks like there are no "creases" in the plastic so it will be easy to clean.

I tried it on my guy too...he didn't like it, It numbed him as well. I used it for penetration too and he wasn't too happy afterwards, apparently I was not gentle enough.

I don't think guys can get pleasure from vibrators as much as we do.

I tried it on my guy too...he didn't like it, It numbed him as well. I used it for penetration too and he wasn't too happy afterwards, apparently I was not gentle enough.

I don't think guys can get pleasure from vibrators as much as we do.

Depends how you use it. Sometimes when we use the vibrator, she will hold it to her clit while I penetrate her in a kneeling missionary (her on her back, me on my knees). To me it feels freakin incredible feeling the vibration on the outer rim of her. We use a vibrator thats roughly a little smaller than a travel case for a toothbrush. Its perfect.

Depends how you use it. Sometimes when we use the vibrator, she will hold it to her clit while I penetrate her in a kneeling missionary (her on her back, me on my knees). To me it feels freakin incredible feeling the vibration on the outer rim of her. We use a vibrator thats roughly a little smaller than a travel case for a toothbrush. Its perfect.

Huh... gonna try that one.

You could get what is called a bullet. I think those are relatively small. And the packages come very discret. I live with mom and little brother and was super worried about a box being delivered saying "Waterproof dong" lol It was in the mailbox in a package, no writing on the outside.

Everyone is in those places for the same thing - it's not like you're going to stand out as the kinky freaks.

Yeah I'm looking and it seems like the rechargeable ones are more expensive but it may a good idea.

I think I'm leaning towards a rechargeable one...so is my boyfriend. He is really into being eco-friendly and likes to stay away from batteries. So rechargeable may be best!

I'm really liking the "bullet" ones.

I love the bullets, though I'd like to find one with some serious horsepower - Haven't yet. Find one that has a retractable cord. I can't count how many times I've had to rig the wires back up with paperclips(desperate much?!)

I'd suggest going cheaper if this is your first time dabbling with vibes. If you pick the bullet and discover you'd probably like the egg more, than you'd have wasted 60+ bucks. California Exotic Novelties has some cheapies(and still decent).

I'd suggest a bullet as well. That's what my fiancee and I use. And I actually enjoy it when she uses the vibrator on me. She usually lightly holds it against the tip of my penis. Feels really good. The only problem is that I get a lot of pre-cum so it makes it difficult for her to hold it in one place lol.

Scott

I've never used one but the bullets do look good!

And as for packaging, my boyfriend's bought condoms off a website that sells sex toys and he said the packaging and bill etc. are very discreet, just brown paper with nothing written on it kind of thing. So it could be anything. Doesn't say where it's come from or anything. I'm guessing all websites would be the same. Like someone said earlier, would be a bit weird if it had all sorts of sex related things written on the envelope/box! Haha. And I doubt they'd make quite as much money either!

Have fun!

Okay that makes sense, thank you.

I will probably have it delivered to my boyfriend's house. I am currently at home and my mother has the *odd* habit of going through my mail. I don't think she does it because she's curious...she just likes to get rid of the boxes and such. I'd be very embarrassed if I were to order the bullet and have it come to my house and have my mom open it and...uh.

(I may be close with my parents but not THAT close!)

I am ordering it soon. Cheap one first and we'll see how I like it! Oh and the boyfriend too.

I've ordered a lot of the net, none of the packaging was ever identifiable.

Though I will say, I started getting catalogs from one place afterwards. They NEVER came in an envelope(only one that didn't). The neighbor I share the mailbox with has a habit of bringing all of it in and separating it instead of just digging and getting her own. So it was kind of an awkward moment for her to present me with this catalog cover of a girl with a ball gag in her mouth, holding a cat o' nine tails. Not to mention the catalog had CLEARLY been pawed by whomever, yuck. That really pissed me off, I stopped ordering from them. Wasn't a major, reputable company by the way.

I've ordered a lot of the net, none of the packaging was ever identifiable.

Though I will say, I started getting catalogs from one place afterwards. They NEVER came in an envelope(only one that didn't). The neighbor I share the mailbox with has a habit of bringing all of it in and separating it instead of just digging and getting her own. So it was kind of an awkward moment for her to present me with this catalog cover of a girl with a ball gag in her mouth, holding a cat o' nine tails. Not to mention the catalog had CLEARLY been pawed by whomever, yuck. That really pissed me off, I stopped ordering from them. Wasn't a major, reputable company by the way.

Why on earth would they think someone would appreciate them doing that?

Fudgie, my mum seems to enjoy doing the same. It would be very embarrassing haha.

Archived