Hair or bare? Is it a generational thing?

Fudgie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guys who like it bare aren't pedos, but I DO feel like I'm 10 again when I do shave, lol. That's me.

Maybe that's what some women think..."I feel like I'm a child and I think I look like one too so the guy must think it looks that way too so he's a pedo."

I think I may have some bad experience about shaving that altered my view. When trying to date online a while ago, some real creeps contacted me and told me that they wanted me to ALWAYS be bare for them, be submissive, call him "sir"...ya know, just play the "daughter" role. It totally skeeved me out. The only guys I liked (including current boyfriend) just liked me for me (or wanted me to act older) and didn't want me to shave. It always seemed like the creepy ones liked it bare...

So I guess the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Nothing bad against those who shave or like it. I know it's a preference.

Oh thank you I was thinking this exact same thing. I'm a young woman, my man is obsessed with my body - how does me being clean shaven suddenly mean he's a pedophile? Last time I checked my curves are not that of an 8 yr old girl ;]

I personally feel cleaner, and I love (not to get too graphic) how he can slide himself all over me, it's hot.

It doesn't make him a pedophile. It just means he associates being bare down there with prepubescent girls. I do too.

It doesn't make him a pedophile? It just means he associates being bare down there with prepubescent girls. I do too.

He doesn't associate me being bare down there with being a prepubescent girl. He knows full-well I'm a woman thank you.

This is a preference, nothing more. I think while it may be true for some men, it is not true for all. My man doesn't mind the days that I am not clean shaven, and it doesn't affect our sex life or what we do at all. I just like the clean feeling, I like the way I look and he likes it too.

Shaving my armpits doesn't make me any less a grown woman, I do it for cleanliness and to reduce odor as well as the way it looks.

He doesn't associate me being bare down there with being a prepubescent girl. He knows full-well I'm a woman thank you.

This is a preference, nothing more. I think while it may be true for some men, it is not true for all. My man doesn't mind the days that I am not clean shaven, and it doesn't affect our sex life or what we do at all. I just like the clean feeling, I like the way I look and he likes it too.

Shaving my armpits doesn't make me any less a grown woman, I do it for cleanliness and to reduce odor as well as the way it looks.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I didn't mean your man, I meant in general for people who do think it looks like a young girl.

What I'm trying to say is that it's not the same thing as pedophilia. If someone likes it to be completely bare down there, then that is there preference. But for the people who don't like it bare down there because it reminds them of prepubescent girls/boys then that's their preference as well.

I like a little hair on both men and women. I personally think it looks more mature. If my boyfriend decided to go completely bare we'd be playing 'little-boy-gets-taken-advantage-of-by-older-woman' that day.

I'm with you. I can see both sides though. I know there are guys (and girls too) who associate hairlessness with children and get off on that thought. That, to me, is VERY disturbing and a huge warning sign.

But my girlfriend is all woman, and I simply love when my girlfriend shaves because of the way it feels (of course I like when she doesn't too). She likes when I shave my face. I don't think it's because she wants me to look like an 8 year old boy.

But, if some think it's weird than that's cool. Not everything is for everyone.

I find it weird (and disturbing) how people automatically liken bareness to pedophilia. Preferences are just that and everyone is entitled to them.

And I'm entitled to mine, thanks. I don't liken it to pedophilia it just seems a bit odd to me for the exact reason I stated. My GF prefers stubble on my face because it makes me look manlier. Same thing.

Bottom line: it's just a preference.

Yeah I'd be really disturbed if a guy was like "I like girls bare because it makes them seem illegal and I like them young" or whatever. YUCK. Now that's a pedo.

Seems like for most it's a matter of cleanliness/accessibility and I can totally understand that. Nothing wrong there.

^ ^

And would a bald man be considered a baby?

So yeah I know where you're coming a from.

Having no hair down there and being an adult has noting to do with linking it to pedophilia.

I thought this too, ITD. It is the same reasoning. If a guy shaves his head I don't recoil thinking he looks like an infant. Lol

I trim nicely and closely. I tried shaving once and that was the most ridiculous thing in the world, the strubble is horrible!

As if I need another daily beauty routine to add. I'd think my personality is more important to the guy I'm dating

Guys are becoming more and more feminine. I like some hair on my men (except back hair!) I know a few guys who are crazy about shaving themselves...everything on their body...they look horrible, like something is missing. And the second day stubble sucks. What a turn off.

I like a little hair... gives you something to play with afterwards.

I've had natural/trimmed/runway/bare, and honestly prefer trimmed/runway, though I'd be hard pressed to pick between the two.

just curious.....what are you doing to play with the hair?

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt hands-down shaved. At the very outside a landing strip is acceptable. Natural is a no go because I like my dental floss waxed and tasting of mint, thank you very much. Trimmed is a no go because it's like going down on sandpaper.

Scott

just curious.....what are you doing to play with the hair?

Nothing sexy, if that's what you're asking. Just tousling it, I guess

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt hands-down shaved. At the very outside a landing strip is acceptable. Natural is a no go because I like my dental floss waxed and tasting of mint, thank you very much. Trimmed is a no go because it's like going down on sandpaper.

By trimmed, how short do you mean? Shouldn't be like sandpaper.

And I hope you extend her the same courtesy when you want head.

I'm still a virgin so I haven't met a guy who likes it EITHER way but personally I like it shaved..just because 1, during swimming season and I like to wear a bikini, 2. makes it MUCH less messy during periods. But during the winter time since I'm not sexually active I don't worry about it too much.

Archived