Post a picture of your Engagement Ring! (or Wedding band)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we've only been dating three and a half months but he gave this to me on the first day of spring because he said I make him feel like new... and he said he wants to stick around in my life as long as I'll have him... I think it is too early on for us to be talking about getting engaged but I hope this bracelet is a sign of things to come.

It's a bracelet but the third photo is my favorite angle, lol!

image removed

Wow Babii doll, that is quite a rock you've got there! Very pretty!

Maybe I should casually leave my laptop open so he could see the pic. LOL

LOL metrogirl... also I love your idea about diamonds and sapphires together. I have always thought that was a beautiful combination.

Maybe tell us the story of how he/she proposed?

just noticed this part of your post. it was a 'margarita movie night' =) with friends and family that my sister was hosting.

after watching the 2nd movie, we were ready to leave as it was getting late so i went to the bathroom 1st before we head out. coming out of the bathroom, walking towards the living room. i seen him wearing a white t-shirt that said 'will you marry me n--?' i had to look twice just to make sure i was reading right lol.

and he got on one knee with ring in hand, i couldnt stop laughing when i saw the shirt, then it switched to crying haha, i responded with 'hell yes'

its funny because he was wearing a dark sweater before that and i asked him why he had a shirt under, because he normally doesnt wear it that way. everyone knew what would happen, i was def suprised. great night.

Whatever suits his budget, really. I'd rather be surprised. It doesn't matter much to me. The whole thing. And I'm not very traditional, so unless he felt strongly about it, I don't care about diamonds.

I'd also rather have silver than gold. But again...carats don't matter to me.

But...something looking like these would be stylistically and colorwise along the lines of my taste.

(fyi, a garnet)

image removed

(fyi, opal)

image removed

Dreams are free.

(Firiel, yours is lovely and dainty, and I'd go for that look, too.)

I would probably be willing to commit murder if I could get a genuine Tiffany ring. They're so fantastically perfect.

I love it. We actually went and picked it out (with the wedding band to match) and I was so sad when I had to take it off.

HE DID have the woman write down all the specs down though.... mwahahaha

I love it. We actually went and picked it out (with the wedding band to match) and I was so sad when I had to take it off.

HE DID have the woman write down all the specs down though.... mwahahaha

Oh wow...what does this man do for a living!? You definitely win on this one.

17,000 dollars?! lol.

It is really beautiful but unless I was extremely well off, I couldn't have that kind of rock on my finger.

That's why I'm going for a knock off...Real diamond and everything, just doesn't have that Tiffany seal.

Archived