Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My sore brain.....migraine journal

Seraphim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously that was the worst migraine last night in a long time. My mother takes amitriptyline for migraine prevention. They also use it for chronic pain and it even works for IBS. I'm going to talk to my doctor about taking that too. 15 migraines month is more than I can take.

Get thee to a doctor!

I know I know. I will get there some day. This year I have to go anyway for an annual checkup. I last had one two years ago. So I will ask then.

I am gaining another symptom that my mother had as far as migraines go. She used to get really bad nerve pain in her front teeth. Her top front teeth. She didn't have any abscesses or any decay in those teeth at all. They were checked repeatedly all the time. First she would just get the pain when she had the migraine but it steadily progressed to all the time. So now I've developed this symptom for migraines in one of my top front teeth. Eventually my mother had to have root canals done on both teeth and have them capped.

It is amazing ,every single ailment that my mother has ever had I have and we get identical symptoms around the same ages.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...