My girlfriend is an ex <> slept with 15 guys

ivinsjames

I have only had one sexual partner and I honestly wouldn't be bothered at all by a guy who had theirs in the 50's or 60's or what-have-you.

Do you think the whole "guys lie about their numbers, just divide it by 3 and you get the real number" is true?

I'm asking cause... My FWB was a minute man, if you catch my drift! Total dissapointment, I mean, he was all like, "Yeah, I slept with over 30 people." so I got turned on and excited thinking he must be fantastic in bed... Nope... It was wam, bam, and he's done. All under one minute, practically.

You're persistent, but I won't give!

All right all right, I'll leave ya alone.

You should answer my question about the guys lie about their numbers thing.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think the whole "guys lie about their numbers, just divide it by 3 and you get the real number" is true?

I'm asking cause... My FWB was a minute man, if you catch my drift! Total dissapointment, I mean, he was all like, "Yeah, I slept with over 30 people." so I got turned on and excited thinking he must be fantastic in bed... Nope... It was wam, bam, and he's done. All under one minute, practically.

All right all right, I'll leave ya alone.

You should answer my question about the guys lie about their numbers thing.

Well I've never lied about my number, and i find it hard to believe that ALL women say it's less than what it is and all men exaggerate! don't you?

I'm sure some do lie, but I have faith in human beings that we're not all a bunch of liars.

Well I've never lied about my number, and i find it hard to believe that ALL women say it's less than what it is and all men exaggerate! don't you?

I'm sure some do lie, but I have faith in human beings that we're not all a bunch of liars.

Yeah, I don't agree with the women part, but I do get the men part. Men have fragile egos, after all. Poor hairy babies.

I don't think most guys do that, honestly. It's rather immature and I tend to give men more credit than that.

Also, with FWB he could be completely worrying about his own pleasure and doesn't care about yours. So, it's hard to tell what his performance really is like if he gave two cents about your pleasure.

Yeah, that is true. But he also was begging me for letting him go down on me so, I don't know. It's all very confusing with this guy.

But whatever. I hope the next penis in my life would be better.

Oh, and here is one thing I read that kinda concerned me; Studies shown that people with a high sexual partner count are more likely to have cervical cancer (for women) and prostate cancer (for men).

If we're going by this argument then women should all become lesbians. The only thing you have to worry about catching from a woman is a yeast infection.

Then why do you think all women lie? I don't think they do. Give us women some credit!

I don't think all women lie.

If we're going by this argument then women should all become lesbians. The only thing you have to worry about catching from a woman is a yeast infection.

Ew. True that. That said... I really need to go and get tested soon. God, I hope the whole proccess of me getting my driver's license doesn't take long.

Oh yeah... Say if someone has had sex in the past and they got tested, and everything points out negative. And say the person wants to stop having sex until marriage or whatever.. Do they still have to go and get tested for HIV? Cause HIV can stay hidden in peoples' bodies for a lot of years until they come up in test results, or so I've heard...

This is an easy question to answer.

It either doesn't bother you, or you break up with her. I was in a similar situation before. I tried to get over it, but I'm not sure that you really can if it bothers you enough to the point where you want to post and talk about it. Even if you do think you've gotten over the issue, all it will take is for her to mention she's visiting an old guy friend or something and then all of a sudden your mind is treating you to a graphic sex scene and you feel sick.

I'm not saying it's not an insecure reaction. Call a spade a spade. I certainly knew what I was, so I broke up with her so that she could find someone who didn't care. Unfortunately, in my situation she offered this information in a roundabout way to provide context for something when I really had no desire to hear her number, so I couldn't blame myself and learn a lesson for next time.

and no, it is absolutely NOT true that the more people you sleep with the more chance you will get an STD.

Got a cite for that assertion? I work in a large urban health department and it most certainly IS true. The more partners you have, the greater the risk they have an STD. It gets spread exponentially. You're not adding risk--you're multiplying it. You can give an STD to a lot of people before you even know you're infected. And then you have to track down the people you slept with (if you can remember them all) and tell them they need to be treated before they infect a lot of people. In effect, you are sleeping with every single person your partner has slept with. And if you've had a lot of partners, you're sleeping with each and every person that each and every one of them slept with.

And by the way, according to CDC, the median number of sexual partners over a lifetime is seven for men and four for women.

link removed

2. Multiple Partners

It’s pretty straightforward math – the more partners you have, the more likely it is that you will be exposed to an STD. Furthermore, people with multiple partners tend to choose partners with multiple partners, so each individual you are having sex with is probably more likely to have an infection than someone with whom you would choose to be monogamous.

link removed

link removed

link removed

Where did you hear that??

link removed

I don't understand how STDs in men relates to my post. And I still stand by what I said. It is still possible to catch something from a woman; however, the risk is much much lower compared to heterosexual sex. Trich, yeast, and BV, those are the ones you have to worry about.

I don't understand how STDs in men relates to my post. And I still stand by what I said. It is still possible to catch something from a woman; however, the risk is much much lower compared to heterosexual sex. Trich, yeast, and BV, those are the ones you have to worry about.

Herpes too. For sure though, overall STD risks are lower for lesbians. For straight women, their risks are lower if they don't get involved with bi-men. Even worse for them is if they get involved with 'straight' guys on the downlow, as those guys are, from what I've read, pretty reckless about using protection for their MSM encounters.

Just curious, what is an MSM encounter?

Oh, I was just using shorthand. MSM is a term used by researchers - men who have sex with men. It's a broad category that, depending on who you talk to, covers gay guys, bi guys, and straight guys who have sex with men. Yes, lots of men who consider themselves straight have sex with men.

15 is way too many. i think women on average are supposed to have a maximum of 8 partners in their lifetimes. if you're insecure you shouldnt be calling her a ho. she is a human being. if you cant trust her or cant get past her sexual history then you should end it for the good of both of you.

A maximum of 8 partners, eh? Where did you find this obviously accurate statistic? Popular Mechanics? Why are they supposed to have this number? What are the benefits of 8?

Some people on here give me endless enjoyment.

personally i can speak out of experience here when i break up with a girl i go out to try and forget the girl by getting with another girl not all are looking for relationships and most just want easy uncomplicated sex in a night club (not actually sex in a club) so ive got quite a big list because it takes me a while to get over my feelings for the girl but sleeping with someone does ease the pain and loneliness when single!

and hey come on dont be harsh on the lady for sleeping with 15 guys if it was a guy he's a stud if its a girl shes a ho?

if a girl is really bad she could go out every night of the week and get her garden sowed with different seeds several times a night so 15 really isnt that bad a number!

ok look at it this way was she a virgin when you guys hooked up to begin with?if no then why didnt it bother you the first time you got together?

if she was a virgin then well it was inevitable she wanted to experiment into sexual adventures and try different flavors think yourself lucky she hasnt turned into a lesbian because you put her off guys for life!

another way to look at it is hey bud she is with you she came back to you because theres something about you she really likes and wants more of that those others couldnt provide her with.she is your lady now so take good care of her and treat her the best you can!

as for name calling if she is into that keep it in the bedroom treat her nice in public and well as bad as she likes in the bedroom but always remember women have feelings to and names do hurt them!

Archived