Good BJs

hers

I dont know 69 feels good because the tongue is on the upper part of the penis which to me feels best(i hear thats where the majority of the nerves are also). I have no problem multi-tasking and actually find myself going to the beat sorta that my GF is going at. She sucks faster i lick faster and vice versa.

Being deepthroated feels good for me. For the sensations and also the dominance factor that diabolik mentioned.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boyfriend's penis is really thick (hellooooo!) and it hurts to open so wide, which is why I think him doing my face is painful for me and not all that great for him.

On the 69 subject--i love it but only if I'm on top. Howeever it's nearly impossible for me to get off that way b/c I get too distracted in what I'm doing to him to allow myself to get off.

My thing is..... if it acts like a dead fish, don't f**k it, don't touch it, run the other direction.

Is this a BJ thread or a cunnilingus thread?

Many women have a problem with suction, as I posted elsewhere, good ones are called a "hoover" for a reason. Running the lips and tongue up and down is not really enough, you gotta suck it like candy.

Grunting and moaning while doing it, like it's the best toro tuna you've ever tasted works wonders.

Don't pay attention to our moaning, etc., we will do that out of politeness whether it's great or we can't feel anything. Pay attention to rigidity and size, if it's getting bigger and harder, you're on the right track. Smaller and softer, need to change technique.

Just wanted to add, deepthroating is possible without getting teeth/molars involved. You just have to be able to open your mouth/jaws/throat wide enough to avoid them.

I agree; You just have to make more room. lol. Open your mouth wider and open your throat and vuala!

So is there anything else the boys can add to the list of amazing-ness? Hands, tongue, up and down, slow and fast, wet and.. wetter, suck and lick, say hello to the twins, and going deep?

I have noticed BJ technique varies from person to person.

some of them just like to go for the head then go further from time to time, some of them like to go at it really fast in and out and then stuffing it all the way down thier throat until they have enough energy to get back into going at it again.

I personally have never came from a BJ and I don't think I ever will.

If there is one thing I find a bit frustrating is when in 69 position.

everytime the female ends up stopping.

Just wanted to add, deepthroating is possible without getting teeth/molars involved. You just have to be able to open your mouth/jaws/throat wide enough to avoid them.

I agree; You just have to make more room. lol. Open your mouth wider and open your throat and vuala!

No disrespect to you ladies and your experience, but...a look into my own mouth reveals about 2 inches (MAX) at the WIDEST point between molars. Bottom ones, even less distance apart. Which means the space in between -- which is the oral cavity empty room Mr. Penis would be in -- would have to fall within 2 inches for teeth not to scrape. So I don't know what secret you're using, but that means the average sized man -- even the average sized man -- will be feeling your teeth. You can open your mouth as wide as you want as well, but we're still talking about the width of the human mouth side-to-side. Add some hearty thrusting, without guardrails on either side of the inside of your mouth to keep the molars from touching him, and I guarantee he's feeling your teeth. Maybe you don't feel him feeling it, but HE'S feeling it.

Just the thought of this molar-less maneuver is giving me a wicked vision of TMJ pain...you'd pretty much have to detach your mandible...

id prefer girls with no teeth

Good to know I'll still be of use when I'm 92.

And, a big THANK YOU to all who replied so attentively to my inquiries! Whewboy!! Who'da thunk a couple of Fellatio101 questions would be like......pulling teeth.

If there is one thing I find a bit frustrating is when in 69 position.

everytime the female ends up stopping.

Would seem then, that given the male enthusiasm for this and the women's lack, on this thread (by majority, anyway)...the women apparently are the ones who are more dual-task-challenged here! Ladies....we seem to be the ones dropping the ball on this one. Phooey on us. Lol.

I know this thread is about BJs, but someone mentioned using your hands, which can be good. But...

A note for all the ladies reading this:

NEVER grab a guy's thing with a dry hand and just start jerking it! Some women seem to think all you need to do to get a guy off is create friction in any way on his thing. NOT THE CASE. The quickest way to kill a hard-on is a dry , hard jerk. The chaffing is downright painful.

So, lick those palms, or suck it first, or use your own natural lubrication, but never grab it dry. You can gently tease it dry, but that's about it--unless the dude's a masochist.

Also keep in mind that when guys masturbate, they usually grab it "underhand" style, not overhand. Picture it from his position coming down over it. So sometimes going "overhand" can be somewhat abrasive. Consider coming down on him from the same angle he would. in other words, the same way you'd come down on him in a 69 position.

Main thing though...love what you do. Make love to that thing, if it's "work" for you, and you're just trying to get it done, or to please him, he'll feel it and it won't be good. Do it for yourself as much as for him. I know the same is true for going down on a woman, too.

I know this thread is about BJs, but someone mentioned using your hands, which can be good. But...

A note for all the ladies reading this:

NEVER grab a guy's thing with a dry hand and just start jerking it! Some women seem to think all you need to do to get a guy off is create friction in any way on his thing. NOT THE CASE. The quickest way to kill a hard-on is a dry , hard jerk. The chaffing is downright painful.

So, lick those palms, or suck it first, or use your own natural lubrication, but never grab it dry. You can gently tease it dry, but that's about it--unless the dude's a masochist.

This should be mandatory reading for straight women.

Archived