Post here instead of contacting your ex!

lately it has been tough. I'm back at the "crying every day" stage, which didn't happen for a long time in my healing process. I just miss you so much and I wonder why you seem to not miss me at all. Was I that bad? Was I such a bad girlfriend that you won't ever come back? I just want to kill this love i have but its still going strong and I am so tired, so, so tired of feeling sad

I miss you and I hate you for that. I hate that things are getting bearable, even better, then I am slammed with pain out of the blue. Only momentary pain but that place where the hole opened up in my chest is still there, more closed but identifiable. I know you would be hurt by this but I can't wait for the day that I feel neutral towards you - no love but no hate either. I hope that day comes soon.

I really want to contact you and I'm finding it really hard to not text or call. Really hard to deal with your lack of need to contact me. If you wanted to for yourself--you would. If you wanted to for the sake of comforting me and checking how I'm doing--you would. You know my schedule. I played zero games with you. I've always been dependable, there for you. You're having a tough time with other things, yet apparently you don't want to share what's going on with me. I hate how this is making me feel and consuming me, but I'm so afraid of the day when you're not on my mind. I guess it means to me that what I feel is so important right now might not be important down the line and it throws me off balance to know that I can, often, be putting my energy and life into things and people who will eventually not stay with me.

I did the best workout today and wanted to have you watch me. You would have loved this one. I love you so much. I came up with a solution to an issue you have been dealing with and I so want to talk wth you about it. We were such a good team. We were truly blessed and I am so thankful that even if for just a moment, we had each other. I love you. I love you so very very much.

So. Now I'm going to spend my entire night checking my phone to see if I've lost my hearing and I missed your text or call-As I have been doing. I wish you would just call me and make this go away. I don't understand saying that you love me one day and the next, after a clarification on expectations, and I say, I'll leave it to you.... You say-- lets just be friends then. I guess I can't stick to my word then. I said I would respect the way you want to go with this and I cannot believe that that is what came out of your mouth? And then you tell me that you still love me the same. That nothing has changed about your feelings. And then you take me to a family party and refer to me as your girlfriend. When I ask you about that you ask me what did I want you to say. Of course I want to show up as your love. Not as a friend. I told you through other problems we were having-- I don't want to be buddies. This is romance. It is intamacy. We could've kept it as new friends at the start, but we didn't. And it 1 year+ later. If I can think of you as unattractive, then maybe it can be just friends. I just don't know where to put my non-platonic feelings. And then all this angst I'm feeling for 2-3 weeks now is painful and these negative feelings that I feel you/our relationship/my part if it all are filing in as the new reality set of how I feel about you. You said that maybe we can get back when you get your life in order. Who knows how long that will be. But lets add that I need to get my life in order also-- before rekindling can happen. Ny needs are just as Urgent as yours. It's about time I grew up and figured out that I need to take care of me for once and not everybody else. Although I still want to. And the reality that I know is that if you just called me right this second and said its all a mistake and you want me back I'd drop all of what I just typed, or Most of it and fall right back in with you. I still want you. You were my good escape from my reality. I thought you were the one stable thing I had in my life. Stupid. Gullible. Blind. Needy. Martyr. I hope I can learn some lessons from this.

I still love you the same as well.

Twenty-five days of no contact and this is not getting easier. Seems like for every one good day I have, two to three bad days follow.

I want nothing more that to hate you, but I don't. I hate myself for feeling the way I do. I hate myself for breaking down. I hate myself for wanting to contact you just to speak to you. Like I said before I don't know what it is I am getting all emotional about.

You went back to uni today! Finally that day is here, from when we broke up you said you wanted to experience uni single! I hope you have the space you need and feel you miss me?

Maybe you have a new girl now, maybe you do miss me but this is something you need to do?

3.5 months out of our relationship and the pain is still there! I miss you so much just one word from you would be like winning the lottery right now! I'm 5 weeks n/c nothing compared to your 3 months! I miss you xx

I finally let you go three weeks ago. My heart has been with you ever since we parted, and it's already been three months. Can you imagine that? We used to see each other everyday. Now we are slowly getting used to the distance and separation.

Do you ever miss me? Do you still think abt me everyday? I have to resist the urge to contact you because I know we need this time apart, because breakup is the best for us. We can't be together, we have done too many damages in our relationship and there is no turning back. I wish I could have done things differently, I wish we could go back and start again. But no one can undo anything in the past. I am hoping we we both heal from the hurt we caused each other.

I never wanted to break up with you but I couldn't stand it anymore. It hurts me so much to let you go. I feel my heart has been torn apart. I cry myself to sleep and wake up in tears everyday. The days have been so hellish without you.

I hope you are well. And I hope you remember me. I love you.

What?!!!

You just texted me think of you every day. How’s the convalescence? How are you? I love you….xo.”

WHY?? Why did you do this to me? Did she tell you we saw each other? You have to know this would tear a hole in me.

Think of me every day? Love me? THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??!! I can't be ripped open again. Please don't rip me open again.

I sort of promised myself I wouldn't initiate a conversation with you no more, only respond if you did. You haven't gone a month without talking to me, and in a way, i want you to do it again but I also know it will set me back, so I don't want it. Mostly I don't feel a big need to text you anyway but lately I've been wanting to, so badly, but I can't find anything good to say. How can I stop these feelings man? how did you stop loving me? why can't i do the same?

Up to this day I still don't understand why we broke up. I used to think everything was great and we'd love each other till death. Apparently I was ridiculously wrong.

I wish you could tell me why you chose to walk away. Thinking abt us still makes me cry.

You know what will help me? Tell me the truth, tell me something like "it's ok, you have done your best to love me. You couldn't have done it better. Our relationship ran its course, just like a terminally ill. It's meant to be the way." And I will let you go, I will let go everything and wish that you find your own happiness.

Why does everything have to be so hard? Pleas let me go.

i wish this was over. I wish that at some point you could just forgive me and we can start things fresh. I know you have some hang ups, some anger built up and questions for me that i have no answers for. But I can tell you, i drifted. Part of me was angry. Part of me became angry when you started living a different life. I felt as if you were leaving me. I wanted all those adventures with you. I wanted to be healthy with you. I wanted to be part of YOUR life.

You brought upon me some spark. Something i always knew existed, but never had the chance to acknowledge. Being with you brought me a different life. I just wanted you to feel that you were ok with what I had to bring in yours. My life is good, imperfect but good. I have friends who love me and people who want the best for me and I wish you saw what i have and loved this part of me just the same as i loved your imperfections too. I withheld my love in anger, that you were leaving me. That you were becoming better than me. bigger than us. I held on to pride.

I'm doing a lot of the things you wanted me to do now. I'm trying to find the strength to do the things you've always wanted to do with me. I've taken a life coach. I've scheduled a therapist. I'm trying to eat better and trying to do more adventures. I wish you were here to do all these with me. Your stupid accent. your impetuousness. I miss all of it. I miss you trying.