Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I could use you for sex right now, but I'm not. And.yes, this goes for.you too. And no, sex doesnt.just mean that one thing, and no, we don't do that thing, but yes, we have made use of.each other before but no longer. And yes, this goes to you too. Bwahahahahah I am glad with myself. You, the one of you, are a hot mess. The other one of you... just hot, not a mess, and not on my calendar anymore. Oh well for you.

I still miss you. Moving on is harder than I thought it would be, even though we were only in the most minimal of contact.

You had me - you really did. That's what makes this so frustrating. I was ready to go forward. We had gone through a long period of time where things stayed on an even keel, and there was no longer any of the craziness. I was ready!!! And then things got sideways again.

I wasn't seeing anyone that night you emailed and told me I had "failed your test". In fact, I was in the process of breaking my ties to the dating world, so that I could come to focus entirely on you. With all the weeks and months that had gone by, where all we did was text, all the times I asked if you had time to meet, to which you said no - and I was patient... why on earth would I ever expect you to be free and available out of the blue on some random Friday night!!? So I take a nap, and because I don't answer your text immediately, you dump me... AGAIN!!!! I did NOTHING WRONG. You thought I was out on a date, and I wasn't... but we weren't even officially back together yet!!!!

I was ready. I was ready... and then you went crazy again. And at that point, I had nothing left for you. No hope. I had waited months, and nothing. If I had gotten to see you once, maybe twice, it would have been enough for me to be willing to keep at it. But there was nothing... and at that point, I knew that this would never get better. You'll always hurt me - if I let you get close. You can't help yourself.

But you had me. You really had me believing... and now I have to let go for the last time.

You cheated on me in a drunken 'mistake'. F*cked up the best thing that's ever happened to you (your words, not mine), we battled through and put in our whole heart and soul into a freaking long distance relationship for another year, and somehow fell more in love. And then what? We finally end up in the same city and you give up on us. You're tired of all the fighting and emotional stress that came from YOUR mistake. I was perfect, you said. I'd done nothing to deserve this, you said. And you just give up because I didn't get over it fast enough. You're right- you will never find someone else who will love you as much as I did, and I did so in spite of how much you hurt me. How can you know that and let me go? I hope you regret your decision in the months to come and by that time, I would've moved on with someone who deserves me.

Posting here because I'm trying not to contact my ex! We have been broken up for a month after a 4 year relationship! She left me and immediately starting seeing a lot of other guys! Going on 4th day of no contact! last time we talked on the phone she told me she loved me, misses me and still wants me but not now! lol said i needed to give her space then she texts me the next morning about random stuff. No reply and no contact since! Everyday is a struggle to get through! miss her like crazy

I just wish the distance wasnt the cause of the breakup. It seems like such a stupid reason for a relationship to end when we could've gone all the way. I hate that I cant get thoughts of getting back together out of my head and that it will slow my healing. I wish I wasn't going to forget everything like I always do.

Every time my phone goes, I hope it's you. Even now writing this I'm praying you'll message me tonight, you've had an epiphany, every thing will go back to how it used to be. My heart was in my throat today, I see you and everything just stops. I go right back to square one. Why can't you just tell me straight what route you are taking with your life. As much as I know I can't be friends with you, I want to be a part of your life. It hurts me so much to not be able to just speak with you. What am I gonna do... Ahh fs.

hey, im thinking of you every day and i just cant get you out of my head even for a single second. i really miss you and what we had. i wish so much that youd want me back. i miss lying in bed with you and cuddle. i miss the kissing and everything else we did. i miss you as my GF and my best friend. i wont be able to get over you within the next few years. i loved you with all my heart and you were the most important person in my life. now all of a sudden youre gone and im alone in my appartment that has so many memories of you. i get flashbacks of us lying together nonstop. i didnt know i was this emotional until we met. you made me realize how attatched i can get to people and how lonely i was before you.. and how lonely i am now again. i just want the pain to stop. ive had the worst week of my life. and tho it looked better for a few days, im back to crying again. i wish we could stay friends atleast. but i dont think i can bear it. sitting there and hoping every minute that you lean in and kiss me and tell me that you want me back.

Happy 30th birthday baby. I still can't believe that after 10 years together, I'm not going to be there celebrating with you. But I hope that if I do cross your mind today, it's a happy memory that you recall. And even though I know you don't love me any more, I hope you know that I really did love you. I loved you for everything you were, everything you weren't and everything I thought you would become. I loved you more than I've ever loved any one and likely ever will. I am so grateful for the wonderful times we spent together. I just look forward to a time when I can remember them and smile. Sweet dreams my wounded angel Xx

I never did any of the things that you thought I did.

That day I told you I couldn't see you because I had my daughter, and we were out for a rid on the bike. That's really what I was doing.

And that Friday night that you thought I was out on a date? I wasn't I was just taking a nap.

The truth is - all I wanted was to be with you, and I didn't want to be with anyone else. All that time - that was all I wanted. Just you. I wish I could make you understand how frustrating that was.

Mistakes are inevitable, but you chose to walk out over everything that we have build and do for the 3 years and 6 months. But it doesnt matter anymore does it? It's over as you have potrayed. The day you told me that you are suffocating from this relationship, it hit me hard. Every hurtful words that you said, it kepts repeating in my mind. It was never that I did not want to fight for you, but sometimes, letting you go so you could be happier would have been the best choice. I see that you are happier now and how fast you have moved on less than 3 months with that new guy of yours. I have to admit it kills me but I have to pretend to myself that its alright. No matter how much pain I felt, I hope its all worth it.

seeing you on dating site using my photos kills me. the thought of you having sex with someone else kills me. we broke up for a stupid reason, i tried,but you dont want me back. and u were never sure u loved me? i am gonna move on and meet others, but why do i feel guilty?

It's funny. Towards the end of our relationship I couldn't focus on anything else but the bad times we were having. Two months since I moved out and now, when I'm looking back, I see how many mistakes I have made, even though at the time I thought I was doing my best... I'm so so sorry I made it so hard and even impossible for you at times. Thank you for this wonderful moments you shared with me, thank you for forcing me to go out of my old mindset. I love you like I've never loved before - there is this genuine, consciouss love for you. I hope you started walking the path towards your happiness. I miss you so so so much, my friend, my partner, my love. Sometimes it's so hard not to have you around, not to call you... sigh...

I believed in us, we said you and me forever, like we could do anything. Out of the blue after 6 years you told me you don't feel any love for me anymore, I feel like you completely abandoned us , I guess after I helped you do some things you would have never on your own I was of no use anymore, I really hate myself for believing true love even existed. I'll always hope you're smiling because I cherish the time we loved each other.

Dear [pick one]

I'm awesome. You know it.

I'm not sure about the last one, but whatever.

I figured something out just now.

I used you. I used you to tell me I'm awesome. It was more important than actually dating you. That whole, daddy issues bit.

So you know, thanks for doing your job.

I'm learning, learning learning that I'm awesome. Will I ever think so? Maybe? In the meantime, it is good you left, if you have. I never would have married you anyhow, and I would have expected you to continue to fulfill your role.

As some of you do.

So, you know, thanks.

I hate that every time I hear my phone go off I wonder if it's you. I hate how you acted the whole time we were together. I hate how you're just rebounding like it's no big deal. I hate that I can't sleep at night and you invade my dreams. I'm glad I was able to learn from the awful relationship we had, but I still hate you and never want to think about you again. Get out of my life.

Why am I so tempted to tell you how much I miss you? What's the point, it won't change anything. Why do I need you to know I'm struggling to move on, when you told me you're doing okay?

I guess, after all, there is some hidden irrational hope. That you'll realize I have meant much more than you thought. That you'll finally be able to go the extra mile not to lose me.

We both know that's not true...

Silly me. Oh, how I miss you...

Dear [Ex],

For four years, we had committed ourselves to our long distance relationship, trying to make it work out so that we can finally be together. We talked almost every day, all day, and had to deal with the struggles of our families taking away our Internet and devices. Hell, your father once broke your fingers just because you asked to use the computer. We suffered a lot, and it strained our relationship a lot.. But we always worked it out. We fought for it, and we fought hard. We laughed together, cried together, and supported each other to the best of our abilities. We had real love that some people may never have. But.. Then you screwed up. Big time.

You left me for a girl who did not even know you existed. A girl who is in a committed, loving relationship with her boyfriend. A girl who is everything you have always stood against.. Why? Because you claim she looks like a fictional character? Because she is really tall? Seriously? You threw away everything for someone who couldn't care less if you had to move back to Brazil.. Someone who you probably will never talk to again after the year is up or after you go back to Brazil, whichever comes first. Why would you do that?? Had you have waited just three and a half more weeks, I would have physically been there for and with you. Our plans would not have gone to waste, and you would have had the love you claim you wish you had right now. You had everything and threw it away for nothing.

Now you treat me like any other disposable person. You don't care about me nor anything going on with me. You talk to me only when you're having problems and need help. Why don't you just go to her with all of this? You claim you feel so serious about her, yet all you really do is stare at her pictures, draw art of her, and talk about her and only her to your friends, which they are probably tired of hearing about this nonsense. You try to use me, then you also try to bring me down. You've sent me drawings of her, pictures of her, poems about her.. But you see nothing wrong with this, no matter how many times I ask you to stop. When I do, you throw a tantrum about how you're just use to sharing everything with me.. If that were true, why is it I can't even have an actual conversation with you? Why am I the only one who talks and you act like talking to me is just some chore? Not anymore.

I'm not giving any bit more of my time to you. I am not going to help you each time you have a problem; just go to her instead and pray she actually cares enough to help. I'm not giving you all of me anymore. You're not going to do this to me anymore. I just sincerely hope you grow up and realize what you have done.

Sxxxx:

I am so deeply, deeply distraught and guilt stricken with remorse over my behavior and how I've hurt you. More so by making it worse by not doing the right thing and admitting it right away. I regret nothing more in life than what I have done by betraying your trust and how I've acted. It was wrong, stupid and immature and you do not deserve any of the grief and anger I have caused you. I am so terribly sorry. I've been in denial with my issues thinking it was explainable and isolated.

The bottom line is I do love you. And I do want to be in a positive and honest relationship with you wholeheartedly. But I obviously can't give you me until I can be me. I don't think I understood completely the gravity of my situation until you mentioned I was repeating myself. I've been in denial. I did not deal with my behavior which is the real issue. I've had so much indecision and anxiety the last 5 years that it carried over to my relationships. And I have to come clean with everything.

It's painful to know you're responsible for the demise of a friendship and potential relationship with someone that you've been thru so much with for 7 years. Not to mention hurting them so much when you truly care so much for them. But I take the responsibility head first.

I will cherish the years we spent together, the pregnancy, the birth of our beautiful son. And the time we spent raising him since. I can't wait to see him grow up into adulthood and make a place of his own in the world.

I'm not going to be able to rebuild your trust given our situation. But I can be reliable. And that is what I am going to do. And be positive in my daily life along the way.

pxxx

This will definitely be for the better. I knew all that stuff you said about regretting leaving me, missing me, travelling together, soulmates, etc was complete BS anyways. Emotional healthy/normal non-narcissistic people don't pull/push people away like that. Your deep-seated issues really need to worked on. There is no partner in the world that can help with that, other than you.