Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I deserve so much more than what you ever offered me. Right now I'm heading in the right direction-I'm going to make drastic changes to how I do things and I'm going to make myself proud. I can do this! I'm working towards my short term goals now.

Miss you but think I'm starting to realise and accept reality. I can and WILL get passed this.

I've really been thinking about you the past few days and missing you. Or I guess missing the past. Its important I make that distinction. Still I do wonder how you are, how your family is. The holiday has brought back a flood of memories, feelings and emotions. Haven't spoken to you in a little over two months now. That's a good amount of time, that's the amount of time where it stops really being a constant sting- which is true. But for me after the two month mark is usually where the nostalgia sets in and I start missing. The longest I've gone with out speaking to you has been 8 months...so I figure when I get to May then I can consider this permanent. I don't know why, but still I have those thoughts and feelings that this isn't permanent. That we'll talk again. Those thoughts are so destructive to my state of being, but I mean going on past experience I would say its accurate. We don't talk for several months, reconnect, you lead me on make me think you still might want to get back together, doesn't work out, I leave disappointed, angry and hurt. Lather, rinse and repeat. Been our cycle for almost three years. Three crazy screwed up years. But yet still part of me wants to give it one more go. What's wrong with me?

I do wonder if you've reached out to me, if your mom has. Having you on call block has given me the luxury of not knowing. So often I'm tempted to remove that and text you...but I don't. But I've thought about it for the holiday. Just a simple 'Happy Thanksgiving' message. But I don't think I will...part of me hopes you've messaged me and didn't hear a reply and think I'm ignoring you. Part of me hopes you think I hate you. Twisted right? I've become a little twisted I guess...but not your mom. I hope she doesn't think I hate her. I don't know why that's important to me, but it is.

You haven't liked any of my facebook posts in 7 days. It makes me wonder if you've become interested in someone else. I am tempted to look at your page and see what you are up to, but I have a feeling that I shouldn't do that. I just have to deal with the cruel reality that maybe you've lost a little bit of interest in me. Sucks.

I just realized it's the 6th week no contact..No wonder I'm feeling like sh**. Damn you 6 weeks. That's always the killer...then 8 weeks.

You don't deserve. You dont deserve my tears and pain. After all I've done for you you have exchanged me for someone you have not even met yet. Hope you both two die smoking weed, new past time she introduced to you. Do you feel cool no finally? Funny to know what a selfish self obsessed immature person you are. My best revenge would be to be better than you, I dont want to be narrow minded and dismissive as you are. Oh yeah you are so chic vegan weedsmoking piece of s###. I've read somewhere that it is ridiculous how the most insecure people are the most selfobsessed . this certainly applies to you. I hope you never meet someone as loving and caring as me. I'm so happy the girl you are talking to is ugly as f###. Do you ever compare her to me? I have no idea what's in your mind and one day I won't care. That would be the best day. And I will emerge as a better person not like you who judges people according to their taste in music and whether they eat meat.

Now that I am adding one more to the list of people distanced by my bully (to a grand total of two): I am here to say to you both:

(1) Yes, I will handle my business.

(2) You, if you are smart, will not lose track of me. It is my job to give you a safe way to do that. Fine, done.

(3) I get it. Who wants to go where someone so awful has tread before. You know what? That's insulting. I am not sure why, I am working to articulate why, but I know that it is. It is as if he has left behind some sort of radioactive slime that infects me still and repels everyone else.

I am a very unusual woman. Sweet departed Bob knew I was about to burst out, and it is happening. And you, you who judge, you are a negative force I will leave behind. If you judge me still, then I thank you for leaving me so I can find the proper partner.

J, I will test you. I will give you my safe deets. I will see about the idea for the holidays. I will see what you think of it. I hope you bring yourself through. I know it isn't easy.

I still can't believe you did this to me twice. This time feels the exact same as last time, and it also feels completely different. You've had some sort of power over me for almost two years, and I don't understand why I ever let that happen. Your power is gone, you're on your own now. Sure, you found a new guy, but we both know that isn't going to last. We both know that is just a band-aid to make you feel better about yourself for what you have done to me.

You say you just don't think you were meant to be with me. But the only times you've ever said this is when you had found someone to replace me with!

I was so incredibly kind to you, so caring for you. I guess that was mistake #1. You repaid me by lying to me, and didn't even have the decency to sit down with me face-to-face to talk about this and to end this like an adult. Not even over the phone!

I've wanted to say a lot of mean things to you over the last 10 days, but I've kept my composure and will continue to do so.

It Is funny how she is trying to impress you haha. You won't ever meet someone like me. I rule and I wonder how her smug ugly smile does not make you want to vomit? I event want two of you get together so I can despise you even more for your betrayal. One day I will be so happy and such a better person you will kick yourself for leaving me. But I won't care because I will be successful and will have a loving husband and kids. What goes around comes around. I'm glad I'm reazlizing I dont need you. I dont need you. Bye bye. You suck. I will have mature relationships. You are unable to have them. I'll have advantage of not missing you or caring about you. And one day you will miss me once you realise that you dont often meet people like me.

I want to look at your profile. You haven't"liked" anything of mine in 8 days. Are you interested in someone else? Maybe. Have you FOUND someone else? Maybe. It would do me more harm than good to look at your profile, possibly. I haven't looked in 6 weeks, and I don't intend to any time soon. The thought has crossed my mind, obviously. At the end of the day, what it comes down to is this. I don't want to raise kids with you. Sure, I would HAVE the kids with you, but I sure wouldn't want you to raise them.

I am going a little crazy. Sometimes I think of going back on that dating site and seeing what's out there. I want to be able to live up to my profile, and the interests that I have listed, well, I haven't been keeping up with them. I am afraid that I will not be able to offer what I put forth.

I guess you have to start somewhere.

Tomorrow I will hope for the best. I have good intentions and I hope it is a nice, fun day.

Things are getting to a point where the negatives are beginning to outweigh the positives. I am hoping tomorrow and time apart over Christmas will fix that.

You leave in three weeks. I'm prepared for the worst.