Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Going to a festival today that we went to this time last year. Its just reminding me how I felt, then I realize how empty I really feel...I was so happy to have you in my life. I wish you were here today. I miss you.

Then I think about how after we got back, you got mad about something stupid and stormed out while my family was visiting. I tried to stop you like a fool but you didn't even care.

Would love it if I could focus on THAT. But somehow all I am doing is thinking of the good. Ugh.

Sometimes I have dreams like the one I had this morning, when I wake up crying because I miss you so much, and I wonder to myself how all of this ended up like it has. In the dream, you were the you I remember fondly, the one that was sweet and loving and affectionate. But, at the end of the dream (just like happened so many times in real life), you were preparing to leave me, and I started to cry, and I wanted to say, "I miss you so much when you're gone," but I knew in the dream - just like I knew in real life - that telling you that wouldn't stop you from leaving. But I said it anyway. You said my name back, as though you were going to tell me something, but then you disappeared. And I woke up crying.

It's been almost five months, and some days, I still miss you so much. I hope somewhere inside, in a place that you'd never reveal to anyone, you miss me a little too.

I truly love you crinkle pops.. I dreamed and hoped for so so long to be beside you again curling into you. And now it's happened and I have to leave. I know it needs to be this way, for now. This is how it needs to be. But it's nearly been a year since we were in a proper relationship together and I have not lost one ounce of love for you in all that time. I wish I really knew how you feel. I know you hate facing your feelings and you just try to block it out, but I wish you would have come to get me rather than let me go. I only hope that when I come back we can see each other again, and who knows, maybe try this out again. I know I will never feel this way about another person as long as I live, and that terrifies me.

I know we weren't perfect together. At times we were awful together and you drove me mad. But you're like a part of me now. When we're together I feel like a complete whole person again. I want to spend my life with you. I only hope you listen to whatever it is in you that keeps you hanging onto me, and realise that I will be so good to you, I'll love you more than anyone could. It's killing me to be going to the other side of the world, so far away from you. I know I need to do this, but I love you and it's hurting me so much to do this. I hope to God that this isn't the end of our story.

Hi my lovely, hope you're OK and your week off has got off to a good start. Did you see that it was a Leicester player that scored for Ireland today?? Didn't stop them getting thrashed by Croatia though sadly. Did you finally work out that the matches aren't on at something like 11pm?? Just as well we're not together anymore though as you'd have had to pay the forfeit hahaha!

So why are you still being blackmailed with me involved then? I'd like to say my spidey senses were telling me, but yeah I cyberstalked you again. So she knows that I know about it but you don't know that she knows that I know. Well that's weird.

It'll be a bit of an odd one tomorrow night. You told me to see if I could be free for a surprise. So I was going to get a babysitter and be surprised! I wonder what you had planned. Guess I'll never know. Still, if I get through tomorrow night, that's another cord cut and another step forwards. Still bloody wish you'd phone me or text me though.

Well my dating life is a joke at the moment. I have been browsing on the dating site and I just can't find anyone semi-decent, even AFTER I lower my standards way too much. I must go through pages and pages of "matches" and the whole time I'm just not even paying attention to any of it, just thinking of you. It's quite sad.

I wonder if you are having better luck on there. I'm assuming no, since you're still on it? I find it funny that you are now making some interesting match questions public....like...that you would sleep with someone on the first date. Dude, you didn't even kiss me on our first date, later on to reveal to me that you wanted to take things slow and we both know how amazing that date was. We would always reminisce about how we both felt. It just confirms to me that you were like this all along but were suppressing it for some reason.

Maybe you just wanted to 'do things right' with me. Who the hell knows. You couldn't, soo....

Before I met you, I would have multiple dates lined up all the time. Now I have no idea what's going on. I can't find ANY one. It makes me want you back and I hate it.

You often told me about how charming you are to people you meet. You're not. You come off as abrasive and unsettling.

"Grow a backbone." Screw off. That was incredibly rude and hurtful to me, especially with you knowing my history. You should have known better. Also, when a woman asks you to treat her with respect, don't mock her. It's not funny. It's just mean.

Thank you for teaching me what I don't want in a relationship.

Okay, I get it. You don't care. You are "extremely happy with your life". Don't know how you do it, but alright.

Every time you edit your profile, you make yourself seem more and more like an arrogant jerk. I actually say out loud, "you're an idiot". If that's the way you want to portray yourself, go right ahead. I can't fathom any self-respecting woman reading that crap and thinking you would be worth dating. That's just the point though, right? You don't want someone like that. You want to prey on someone weak, that's who you are out for. All of this just reaffirms that I need to be moving on from you. It's sad to know that you have changed like this but I just don't think I ever knew you. The guy I was with...I have no idea who that was.

I'm kind of glad I've been looking at your profile. At least I know who you are now. At least I'm not left wondering 'what if' and thinking you are still who you were when we were together. It actually makes me hate you.

...and I know by tonight I will be posting here saying I miss you. I wish I could just stop caring.

I got your message, you're ready to move on, but why? why is it so easy for your but this difficult for me? how did you forget everything about us all of a sudden and now ready to move on with your life? please tell me the secret because i need to get over this too. You've told me that when you break up with someone, you always wanted them to come trying to win you back. Is this the same? do you want me to come running back to you and try? when we broke up, you came running back and tried very hard to get back with me. I know i have flaws, but those flows could easily be fixed. so why is it that you gave up on me? please tell me your secret so i can finally give up on you

I want you to know that i still love you, i miss you so much it hurts. I want you to know that the reason behind my silence is thaat i cannot watch your new relationship blossom, i cannot listen to you speak about your plans, i cannot look at pictures of the two of you on facebook. I cannot settle for any crumbs you may throw me from time to time if i break the silence. 9 days i have been silent and i feel like you have forgotten me, like i never existed, i was replaced and you have no idea and will never know how much this has broken me.

Thats all.

Did you watch the football this afternoon? Where were you when you watched it? I thought of you. And I thought of tonight when you were going to "surprise" me with something and wondered what that might have been.

I've had that "kicked in the stomach hard" feeling all day. It's been a tough day. Back to the routine of work and the school run and that makes me realises once again just how much I miss you (the nice you that is!). I even checked my phone today thinking that you would have texted me, but no, you hadn't. Just as well really.

God I wish you'd had more of a grip on life and weren't such a prat.

I refuse to sacrifice my self-respect by contacting your disrepectful a**. After months of leading me on, and then dumping me out of the blue, I realize that you are so, so sick in the head, a woman without emotion or soul. I still don't know why I'm in so much anguish though....I guess it's just that I thought you were so different, and I find it hard to believe that you could be so heartless. You even contacted me via text, a month after you abruptly broke it off (saying in a text "sorry, I am not available") asking if we can talk - I agreed - guess what - never heard back from you. Was tempted to ask what you wanted to say, but never did. Now it doesn't matter. Now I know those sweet words you said while we were dating were nothing but lies. I swear...I will find it soooo hard to trust again!!

I have missed you over the past few days. I want to message you and apologize for how I acted. I lashed out with anger and the last things we said to each other were hurtful. What stops me from contacting you? Because it no longer matters to you. And I am going to give myself closure. The only reason I would apologize is so you dont have this negative outlook of me. But I shouldnt care, because my thoughts of you will always be negative now. Well, until they are neutral. There isnt any point in contacting you. You still have my number, but I am forgotten. I feel sorry for the girl you are with. Because once she gets boring, you will find another girl to move on to. I hate that I hate you now.

Its Been awhile. Why have you not contacted me? Did I mean that little to you? Is she better than me? Did you get over me that fast? You said you would always love me, is this how you show it? by never talking with me again? I gave you my heart and a chance at a great life why did you ruin it? why throw it away? Was it all a Lie? Did you ever love me? do you regret what you did at all? are you scared of me now?WHY did this have to happen? why didn't you try to fix us first? Why her? How can you be happy? Are you happy? Answer ME..........

we have been hanging out some lately...Just want to know what your thninking...you say you broke up with me because were a different pts in our life and i know this is def true but im starting to feel that you broke up with me now because you didnt want to be hurt more, not that you didnt want to hurt me...maybe both and if the first part is true, i dont care...i just wish you would open up to me fully. I know you have come along way with that and im surprised you have even opened up this much because i know you only open to your best friend and me a lot. I just want you to know that its ok to be weak and let your guard down sometimes..sometimes gettting everything helps you to recover...it not good to hold things in and i feel thats where we didnt match well. I wanted to settle things asap and you kind swept things under the rug until you werent mad anymore but the problems contiuned to happen..its ok..like i said at least we havent argued in a while

I miss you, it's been a month today since our break up. I haven't heard from you, I know you're out seeing other people. Since I couldn't make you happy and you said you were no longer in love with me, I love you enough to say I hope you find someone who makes you happy and loves you the way you want.

I really wish that you can understand my pain from my perspective and reassure me instead of focusing on your own defense. So were the things you didn't defend true then? I really wish you could just ask for my forgiveness instead of trying to justify your actions. I really wish you took more action to rebuilt my trust instead of telling me how tormented you are by my love. I wish I could feel security, affection, and commitment from you. I wish I could feel like I was your number one choice.

But I know this is for the best. I know I will be okay and I know you will be okay too. I'm just so sad that it had to end like this. I wanted us to work out so much.

I guess, past this, there isn't anything else to say, this is all. I don't want you to contact me after this, don't call me, don't text me, I'm getting rid of facebook. Treat the situation as if I'm dead. We just, can't be friends I guess. I can try, but it's obvious you don't want that. I would really prefer if you just told me instead of pretending that you cared only to take stabs at me. Pain caused unintentionally, that's one thing, that I can handle. But when you hurt me on purpose, it's a pretty clear sign that what we're doing isn't working. How many times have I said that you talking about other guys around me hurts me? Plenty of times, I've said it a lot, and you still do it.

Maybe you don't want me to be happy, maybe you just enjoy the idea of causing me pain, maybe you're just a mean spirited person, I don't know and I'm not really sure I care why you feel the need to hurt me over and over again after you are the one who broke up with me. If I broke up with you, maybe then I might understand the * * * * you're putting me through, but you ended it, and now you just keep twisting the knife every chance you get when you know I still have feelings for you. Not only that, you don't even want to get back together, I told you I did, did I say no that Tuesday night, yeah, it was something we couldn't do then, we needed time, because if we got back together then, we would have gone back to doing the same thing and it would have ended the same way because the issues were still there.

So you don't want to get back together, that's fine, but what is the point of you doing what you are doing now? There isn't a point, it's just cruel. I'm sick of this. This has to end. I didn't want it to be this way, but I guess this is just the way it goes. I'm not going to sit there and let you keep hurting me. We can work together, but that's all we are going to do., I don't even want you to ask me about how my day was, and for the last time, I don't want to hear all this crap about other guys. So just stop. You wanted to hurt me, well you succeeded. Unless you have a damn good excuse, goodbye.

I F.UCKEN HATE YOU , YOU H.OE! I can't believe how you make it seem like everything was my fu.cken fault! I want to call you to scream at you! But i'm on day 27 of my contact and i'm not f.ucking it up for no one. i'm not like you! i don't like F.ucking things to make a person feel a bit better!

You initiated the breakup, offered to put it off for a better time, so I took you up on that offer, thinking you were serious and that wasn't at all rhetoric (because DUH I didn't want to break up, what else would I say?), and took you out on one last date, at which point you were so awkward that it sucked. Then you refused to talk about the breakup which I needed for closure, and treated me like crap and made fun of me when I brought up concerns! And had the gall to make smalltalk the day afterwards, as if nothing was wrong! AND THEN you claimed I was sulking and pouting when I said I said friendship wasn't working for me. And THEN! You were surprised when I shut you out of my life?! Continued treating me like crap when I let you back in?! AND EXPECTED ME TO SHOULDER THE BURDEN of the breakup, by making me suffer in ignorance, ALL IN THE NAME OF YOUR BOUNDARIES, just so you could FEEL GOOD ABOUT DUMPING ME?!

AND NOW it's going on six weeks after YOU shut me out, because you FINALLY had the decency to put my mind at ease, KNOWING DAMN WELL that I was capable of being your friend again, BUT OH NO, SURPRISE! Now YOU don't want to be friends anymore! YOU * * * * * !!!

SERIOUSLY HOW * * * * ING DARE YOU!!!