Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Evenings are hard since that's usually when we'd chat. I wonder if you miss me. I wonder if you regret.

I miss the old you - the you before her, the you that thought I was amazing, the you that admired and respected me, the you that was tender, affectionate and sweet, the you that cared about my thoughts, my opinions, my advice, the you that was eager to have stimulating conversations with me and share new experiences with me, the you that always asked what can I do to fix this and tried your best to do so. The one that wanted me and made me feel secure.

That's the guy that I love and that deserves my love. I miss him. I wish you could bring him back, but I know he doesn't exist anymore.

Sigh. Time will heal all wounds and present new adventures. I'm just sad it's not with you. C'est la vie.

Edited by lilypadgirl

i ran into you today. you were still so cute. mad awkward though. dont want you anymore. dont know why i asked you to hang out. will just hurt me. i am having better sex now. freee of you. why do i still care? i know i dont want you back. but still ...

Hate thinking about you having sex with someone else.

It's inevitable though. You had girls before me, you will have them after me too.

Maybe I'm just bitter that I'm not getting any right now. In fact, it is frustrating the hell out of me.

And maybe you did just keep me around for the consistent sex. The ego boost. That feeling of security. All until something "better" came along. Or as I like to think of it...someone more suited to your personality/lifestyle, shall we say.

Oh, the reality of it all is crashing down on me. Hard. And I think I am really starting to snap out of it.

Or at least for tonight. I'm sure when I sober up I will go back to being pathetic and missing you. But I sure hope not.

There's a girl that seems to be responding to your facebook a lot like I use to. I wonder if you have my replacement lined up already. Will you still think of me when someone new is giving you attention and admiration like I used to? Is it really that easy for you to forget me, to ignore me, to never talk to me or hug me or kiss me again? Do you really have nothing you want to ask me or say to me? Sigh. C'est la vie.

I hope you find happiness and your dreams come true. I really really do. I have my own dreams to chase and I am growing stronger every day. I really believed we could have chased them together and grown together. But I guess you have your path and I have mine. It just hurts that I meant so little to you that you can leave me so easily over and over again instead of giving me the tender reassurances I needed.

But I do wish you the best and always will. I guess I'm just a sucker for my love. But I will never want you to be hurt and always wish you well. Goodbye, my love, goodbye. I send you off with all the love I had to give you and hope it serves you well. I will find a new love to fill my heart.

Edited by lilypadgirl

H,

I'm really not sure what to say here. It's been over two and a half years since you ended it. Took me about half that time to get things emotionally under control, and straight in my head. I briefly dated a girl last year for a month or so.. but things never really materialized. I dated another girl for about four months, and that ended in dramatic fashion of which I'm just recently recovered from. Then I find out... that your now moving accross the country, probably to live and marry the guy you dated shortly after we went out. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you've found your mate and I hope that he is a wonderful father figure for your daughter (who, I hope has forgotten me long ago).

I guess I just feel empty. Not sure whether to respond or not to the email I recieved. I was BCC'd on the going away announcement, and I'm not sure what to do. I figured all of my decisions about moves to make regarding you were done with long ago.

Anyway, from the bottom of my heart thank you for the part you did play in my life. I'm a changed person from the one you knew, but try as I might have earlier you will always have at least a small part of me.

Take care, and always be careful crossing the street!

Me

Why! Why! Why!... You said you loved me like you have never loved before, and you'd never been so loved as you was by me, and you also said that no-one had ever treated you the way I treated you, never a raised voice, just total and utter respect but you still went... Just remember that the next fella you may meet could be either like your first husband (Aggressive toward you) or your second husband (Cheat and compulsive liar). And when you have realised what you gave up I will be gone forever and you'll end up lonely and bitter at what you gave up with me!! Always in my heart

Edited by In a Pickle

You are so emotionally wounded it makes me sick. How can you say I meant that much to you and no act completely indifferent. Stop running your whole life. You run from everything. You wanted all the benefits of a relationship with me, but you just couldn't face your fears to be with me. It was too hard to talk about anything for me. You said I was scary or intimidating to talk to even though all I did was comfort you and be there for you when you were depressed, which was every day. I watch you destroy yourself with the klonopin, the pot, anything but to face your feelings. You are about as deep as a kiddy pool and I'm mad that I never got really mad at you.

I'm mad I never could cry over you. You cried so much over me last week, and now you're fine right? Bull. I know that you are patching up that wound inside with anything you can. Having sex with what ever guy will give you attention, any drugs that are around you. You are a hazard to yourself, and a hazard to my self as well. You had what so many girls would have loved to have. I asked for minimal effort from you to save our relationship you wouldn't do it. I even said to you once, that I didn't think you would fight for us. I was right. I begged you to meet my relationships needs, and I failed. Now I am really mad.

I hate what happened with us, and it was all my fault and we both know it never had to happen like this. I loved you and I love you, I know you are fine and happy now, somehow it seems our relationship was a stepping stone just so you could meet her. I understand why you didnt give me a second chance but you are willing to lose me forever and not lose someone you met a few months ago. It hurts so much that our bond is broken, that you share with her all we shared. it still seems unreal this happened. I know I wasnt as good to you as I should have been, but that is the past. it is my promise to you I would love you like I should have if the chance came around. I would never let us down again.

You're a dumb ass for leaving. I'm a bigger dumb ass for having you in the first place. Won't make that mistake again. And can I have the ring back? I want to go drinking this weekend and I'm a little short of cash? And you might want to get tested.

// I just throw in the last sentence to scare the bejesus out of them.

I cant believe it is almost the end of June and by now we'd have made firm plans for what to do on the 2nd of July, celebrating what would have been our first year together. I miss you. I can't believe you'd choose a life of being alone, in that house, over a life with me.. cooking you lovely meals every night and giving you a cozy house with everything I did. I am sure you've gone back to not making your bed for a week at a time, not brushing your teeth (I know it bugged you that I wanted you to do that?!) and googling your weird stuff... yet going to the pub and acting like Mr sweet and innocent in front of everyone in the village. If only they knew.... Ah well.. it really is your loss....

I miss you. You sent me a sweet and sincere email yesterday. I wish you sent an email like that to me earlier before you chose to leave. Did. That must be one of the saddest words in the English language. Still, thank you for wanting to clear the air. It must have taken a lot for you to write it.

I miss you so much, and it hasn't even been a whole day. It's hardly been 8 hours since I saw you last. But then, I always missed you when we were apart... I don't know if this would be easier if you were a cheater, a liar, or even just didn't care about me anymore. But thinking about how you're at work suffering too just makes me sad. All I want is for you to hold me in your arms for hours, like we did when we first started going out. I am going to miss your touch, your hands on my back (and elsewhere)... why couldn't we be together?

I'm not sure whether to write you a birthday card or not. How would you react if I did?

You said last night you were almost certainly going to get over me first... Is that true? It almost feels like a race... can we just fix ourselves and be together again? I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.

I wish I had a time machine and could rewind to this time last year. I would like to say I'd do things differently but I am not sure how I would... I'd still give you my whole heart and confide in you about everything... stand by you when most would have left... Oh I just dont know anymore. I miss you.

I miss you. Plain and simple. I wonder if I will ever not. It doesn't seem to matter how busy I keep myself, how many friends I surround myself with. I miss you. And it's not just wanting someone.....it's you. I keep reading things that say that I might always miss you. I wish that I didn't. I'm ready for it to be over.

Had a dream before that we were talking on Okcupid. Lame.

I don't know anymore how I feel. You're still always in the back of my mind, all day, every day. But I'm not really going over and over again about what happened. Just wondering what you are doing or how you are. Wishing I could speak to you, or see you, or anything really involving you and I interacting in some way.

You'll never reach out, will you? It's safe to say at this point. Hell, it was safe to say it the night you left.

What I would give for just one more night. One more kiss or an 'I love you'. But it didn't mean sh*t to you.

If I could, I would send this song to you. But apart we are, and apart we must remain. I meant what I said when I told you a few weeks ago that I need my space to be respected and that I can't be your friend right now, though I wish it weren't true. I wish I could break down the boundary I reluctantly set and talk to you again. I haven't even heard your voice since last October. So strange, not to hear that voice I was once so familiar with; that midwestern twang that I always thought was cute.

I wish things had turned out differently between us, that our hopes for our relationship could have come to fruition. Ten years ago we were just moving in together, and I felt like I had finally found my home and my forever in you. How naive I was, and how quickly those years passed us by. I will love again, but never again with that naive belief in forever. I now know the transitory nature of things.

I still miss you every day though it has been almost a year, and I will miss you for years to come even though the raw emotions will one day necessarily fade.

[video=youtube;lcPo2yfwQiE] ]

Edited by TheEndComplete

Why did you give up on me so quickly? Why did you pretend that everything was fine when it wasn't? How could i fix something you didn't let me fix? How did you forget about us so fast?

Wish you could see how much i love you, believe in me again and see for yourself that we could be happy again.

Sometimes i think that it would be better if you would never told me about your feelings for me, if you would just let me go back then, before "we" began. It would save me all this pain. It's one of the worst things in the world to get something you wanted for so long, only to lose it some time later And being with someone like you was something i wanted for a very long time. You are the first girl i wanted to marry and have kids with. You are the first girl i truly loved... And now you are gone forever

I love you, i miss you, you have been the one for me... please do not contact me ever again

Hope i'll see you in another life baby.

How did you forget about me so quickly. Why did you leave me? Why we couldn't just talk about things and get through everything? I guess you just don't love me anymore... But why I can't do the same? Why I can't forget about you? Why the **** do I still love you...? I wish we could manage through things and still be together and have fun together but no.... now I will have to have fun by my self and with my friends. Without you. I can't believe that you will never hug me again and you will never kiss me again. I feel so sad about that...

You were saying that I'm your life and you couldn't live without me... But now what happened?