Post here instead of contacting your ex!

yesterday was the first time ive ever cried in public. I thought about what i would be missing out on and i cried in the middle of target. I went home, did some weights, then went to work. It was also the first time ive ever cried at work. Out of all the * * * * i have seen and experienced, never a tear. Ive told people their loved ones have been hurt, been to the hurt loved ones, never a tear. I thought about you while I was at work, and balled. I literally balled like never before. I had to go to the toilet to let it all out, and then had to go home early after that.

ON the way home, i cried and cried. I went to the lookout and cried and cried.

As i pulled into my street and saw your car parked on the lawn, i balled. I miss you so much, i love you.

Your sister texted me last night to see how I was doing. I told her fine, trying to meet new women, which I am. Then I suddenly went right back to where I was a couple weeks ago....So, I emailed her this morning.

Told her I appreciated her concern, but I needed to be left in peace. Told her it was BS that they helped you out so much and didn't encourage you to work it out with me. You made a life-long commitment to me and then recalled it. You can't just do that and expect everything to be ok! It hurts that people I consider to be family didn't try to help us out when we needed it the most. To them, I was just the boyfriend.

I feel like crap because your sister deserves none of this. I like your sister, and she has been there for me when you gutted me alive. Well, unfortunately she needs to be cut out of my life too because she keeps me hanging on.

No matter what they all say, I not only cut ties with you hun, but your whole family too. Mutual friends will now be torn, and we have a lot of them. Doing what you did leaves us both scarred and hurt. I tried to be the bigger person and act like everything was a-ok, but I am not a doormat. You need to understand what I am going through and that your actions have negative consequences. You will get no guilt or sympathy from me, not anymore. Not until I move on will I let this go, and the best and most healthy way for me to do that is to ignore not only you, but your entire family too. You broke my heart and they abandoned me.

I just saw a man on tv that looks like you, talks a bit like you and has the same body language. I miss you.

I can not make contact again because I am ashamed at how I acted towards you. And I'm scared it might set me back. Scared to get hurt again. And yes, you ignoring my messages hurts me too. The only direction I can go is the NC direction Naw! Are you scared too? I said some pretty hurtfull things I know. I just want to let go of all this shame and regret and forgive myself. Forgive you. Move on. Please get out of my head you are no use here anymore.

I've accepted we're done. I've accepted we'll never be friends. I accept you're gone.

I still miss you, I still wish things could have been different.

When I think of you, it hurts still.

But life is too good to worry about you anymore.

i'm hijacking this sentiment. has nothing to do with a breakup for me...but it's perfect. thank you

I was browsing through my photos of facebook when I saw one of us tagged together. Though we are no longer facebook friends, I could see your profile picture. Curiosity takes over and I click for the bigger image.

Well Hi! There you are standing in between three douche bags...

I've literally seen in about 5 minutes ago and im trying to work out what to make of it. Though I must say, its lovely seeing some guys that you've potentially let you.

You look good, but you dont look happy. I bet those guys dont quite fill the void you've been feeling since you left me, do they?

You know what? I think this has actually helped me in a way. My chest hurts like hell, but its good to know you have company. Youre living your life. As for me, i'll take my time and deal with this hurt properly.

PS - That doesnt look like India

Dear Ex,

Guess what? I'm NOT coming back to you this time! You will see! I'm determined to move on now and those reigns you had on me for the last two years are gone. I'm taking back my self-respect, independence and love for myself and leaving you for good! You don't even know whats coming for you yet! You are probably drinking right now and thinking to yourself I will call you any minute begging for you back, SO WRONG! I am taking control and I'm excited! I am so thankful that I am getting out now & that you won't cheat on me or be able to use me anymore. You no longer have to act like I'm just a bother in your life. You no longer have to tell me that your too busy to talk to me or make time for me! Heck, you will never get to see my face again! You can be with all of those little dirty girls that you love! The ones that get drunk in Isla Vista with you and walk around in little to nothing outfits and give it up the first night! I have done EVERYTHING for you. I have been a best friend and lover to you, confessed my love for you, waited for you to change & I'm tired of no results. You are a self-centered, arrogant alcoholic and you have no idea at all what you just lost! I am smart, beautiful, caring, and I unconditionally loved you & you took advantage of me & hurt me! I am so THANKFUL it's over!!! & I am DETERMINED to NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!

GOODBYE!

Stars- Your Ex Lover is Dead...This is your song, hun.

"God that was strange to see you again

Introduced by a friend of a friend

Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'

In that instant it started to pour,

Captured a taxi despite all the rain

We drove in silence accross Pont Champlain

And all of the time you thought I was sad

I was trying to remember your name...

This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin

Tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in

Now you're outside me

You see all the beauty

Repent all your sin

It's nothing but time and a face that you lose

I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose

I'll write you a postcard

I'll send you the news

From a house down the road from real love...

Live through this, and you won't look back...

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave

You were what I wanted

I gave what I gave

I'm not sorry I met you

I'm not sorry it's over

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save..."

Damnit

One of these days I will look back on all the things I helped you with and be proud of myself. But not today. This is a slow and painful process. I think I have made progress in the last couple of days. Your lustre of being the perfect man for me is fading and I know myself when that happens there isn't much I can do to get it back. So, sorry for your loss and you will be sorry. The day will come when you wake up and wonder where the woman that loved you unconditionally and gave you everything went? And then that day comes, she will be waking up with the MAN that already knew!

My life is doing so amazing well without you.

I wish I could rub it in your face!

Be like "HA! You said i would be NOTHING without you!"

Well IM FREAKEN DOING KICK A$$ in SCHOOL.

MAKING MONEY

And dating an amazing girl you left behind!

BOOO YAHHHHH!

You love money, you are lazy, you are living in fear and you're camouflaging low self-esteem

No, this is not your mother speaking, it's your ex - we are just saying the same thing: What woman would take a man like you??

Too bad she can slap your neck and I can't