Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey you. I'm at work, I can tell you are at your desk because I see you are online, on our IM indicator. I have only talked to you for two very short periods this morning, and I"m not sure I'll have any more time with you today. I can't help but remember that only a few short weeks ago, we would be talking away on IM while we got our work done; we did this throughout the day, everyday. It's so painful, that you rarely IM me anymore. I know - you broke up with me and went back to her. This is what breaking up means. I'm not dumb - I just miss you. I miss talking to you at work, I miss being with you, I miss everything. I wish both people in a relationship, would want to split, at the same time - or not ever split. Like the song says, "When a heart breaks, it don't break even." It hurts so bad to sit here and to not contact you. But the truth is, if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

I still miss you, I still love you, it still hurts to not have you. I still think about us and everything we were, everything we did. I still have hope. But I can't live off that hope....that makes me sad though. I regret nothing about us, I just wish we had better timing. I'm sorry if I ever did something inconsiderate or rude, but I know I was a good girlfriend to you. You were a good boyfriend. Timing just sucks. I wish things were different.

I'm going to give this a shot.

Dear Ex,

I have asked you to stop contacting me as we are unable to find a balance between our lives that allows us to be friends. It's no one fault, just choices and circumstances.

But for the love of GOD stop contacting me!!! I asked you nicely a few times, and now I am getting angry and can't move forward. I have not replied to the last seven messages you have sent in the last three days. I am sure you are desperate to talk to me since your boyfriend is completely emotionally unavailable for you, and only wants to see you on weekends (for sex, I'm sure).

Begging me to talk to you and calling me Baby is pathetic and manipulative and needs to STOP NOW.

You want to know how you can "fix it" like you said you wished you could do? Dump your boyfriend. Be ALONE for six months. Grow up, find some independence, find some self confidence that you don't need to be with someone so you can offer more than instrumental motivations in a relationship. Then, and only then, contact me. We will talk about how difficult it was, but how you feel much stronger and are happy with yourself.

Otherwise, go complain to your boyfriend about how much you miss me, and see how he feels about it.

Heated,

R

I'm so screwed up. I'm so screwed up. I'm so effing screwed up.

How can you just kill my heart so willingly? I gave you everything. I sacrificed SO effing much. I effing loved you T.

Moving on is such a concept, easy to say but really effing hard to grasp properly. How does one move on so easily? Why am I just trapped in this neverending circle. Pain.

I've felt too much. Too much and I can't take this anymore. I'm so effing depressed. I think I need clinical help.

I think I'm going crazy. I don't even talk to my parents anymore. They are ashamed of me. I effed up my life. I effed it up so bad. I want to die.

You called your best friend, but really I just can't be your friend right now not while you're with your new boyfriend. Just the thought of you two together just kills me. And the fact you're already living together. Only after 2 MONTHS!! That's crazy! You told me that this guy was scaring you. That he was moving way too fast, but obviously that doesn't bother you anymore. And what the hell about Japan. You told me you wanted to be single when you go over there. So what are you going to dump him right before you leave? "Hey the last 6 months or so were fun, but I'm going to let go because I don't want to be attached to anyone while I'm in Japan." Were you just telling me these things to soften the blow to me? Ugh I wish I could tell you everything going on with me and vice versa because we used to be good at listening to each others problems, but I guess I just have to get those thoughts out of my head. God, I feel like cursed to forever love someone who doesn't love me back. I know I screwed up royally by not giving you definite answers on what I wanted but I still loved you with all my heart.

....12:51 pm, and you haven't come into my office to see me today I try not to check your 'status' to see if you are at your desk, or away (and maybe headed this way?) but I have checked.....too many times to say here, too embarrassed. (today I have kept count....oh my....not good) I leave work in three hours, and so do you. Now I wonder if you'll see me at all today and I can feel the physical pain in my chest, like a knife. I did really good this morning but as each hour passed I started to feel the anxiety build, my heart is racing now and then the pain came back, really sharp.

Why can't I find something to focus on, besides you? I am sure you haven't thought of me, at all since yesterday. You talked to me quite a bit, yesterday and on IM too....and now, you've just vanished. I feel stupid and weak....I feel so immature, moping about like this, after you.

I miss you and I need a fix, a few moments in your presence, to see your smile - because it's the only relief I get. One month today, I can't believe it. I've been in agony for a solid month and no lasting relief in sight.

I know I'll always compare every guy to you...you were perfect for me, completely perfect. What happened? Why does it have to be this way? I hate this, I hate not being able to talk to you like you said we could. I hate that you ignore me. I hate it so much, and I can't do ANYTHING about it. I was better, honest. I hear you're happy and I'm glad. But you don't seem to want to talk to me at all...what happened to being your best friend. Less than 2 weeks ago you told me you were happy to have your best friend to talk to again. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED THEN? Why don't I matter? 7 weeks, babe. That's how long it's been since we broke up. And yet...you're everywhere. You are literally everywhere. And I'm sad again.

Dear ___nozzle (aka ex)

It's been over a year, I get it. You moved on, wonderful. What I do find funny is that you are now stalking my friends online like a 12 year old would. I understand that you want nothing to do with me personally, but please leave those people who have no association to you at all alone. It's done . Okay?

Much Love to ya.

Have fun on your holiday. I hope you didn't take another girl with you. How are the patches for your jacket?

Please call me. Tonight or tomorrow night. Get really drunk. Call me. I know you will - I have a feeling. I know you'll at least think about it. Maybe. If you haven't forgotten me.

He looks like Ricky Gervais - you can say what you will about the things I said and did (which were caused by your ridiculous depression and codependency), but at night when you two get hot and heavy, have fun closing your eyes and thinking of me while floppy gasps for air.

The new one? Yeah, shes an eagles cheerleader. Though she's not you intellectually, she sure as hell isn't Porky the pig. I didnt make the mistake of trying to replace you; I knew I couldn't. But I did accept what I wanted, and found something for the moment. You, you tried to replace me with someone who both couldn't carry my wallet or fill my boxers. I have my regrets, but the biggest one was feeling guilty about things I cannot change, when in the end you are just as lame as the girl with no brain.

I had the notion that you'd make me change my ways

My bad habits would be gone in a matter of days

I had the feeling that you'd open up my eyes

To a whole new world that had since been in disguise

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

To everything you are

So tonight I'll sit and pick apart your pictures

And overanalyze your words

But the truth is that I've never fallen so hard

It's taking everything in me

Just to forget your sweater so far

I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world

But your undecisive mind shows me that

You are "just another girl"

I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real

What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams

Maybe then you'd know how I feel

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

To everything you are

So tonight I'll sit and pick apart your pictures

And overanalyze your words

But the truth is that I've never fallen so hard

It's taking everything in me

Just to forget your sweater so far

I can honestly say

That I never, ever, ever felt this way

Your lips, your eyelashes, your skin

These are the parts of your body

That cause my comatose to begin

I can honestly say

That I never, ever, ever felt this way

Your lips, your eyelashes, your skin

These are the parts of your body

That cause my comatose to begin

I will sleep another day

I don't really need to anyway

What's the point when my dreams are infected

With words you used to say

I will breathe in a moment

As long as I keep my distance

I wouldn't want to go messing anything up

So don't go worrying about me

It's not like I think about you constantly

So maybe I do, but that shouldn't affect

Your life anymore

I knew it the moment you walked into the door

So don't go worrying about me

It's not like I think about this constantly

So maybe I do, but that shouldn't affect

Your life anymore

I knew it the moment you walked into the door

I'll let you get the best of me

Because there's nothing else that I do well

I'll let you get the best of me

Because there's nothing else that I do well

I'll be the giver and you'll be the taker

I guess that's how this one's gonna go I'll be the giver and you'll be the taker

You've got me down on my knees and I proclaim

All hail the heartbreaker