Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You've been in my dreams every night for the past few weeks. It's driving me in to a state of sadness. You lied to me when I tried my best to make us work. You were too worried about yourself and your new friends. I'm sorry that I hurt you before. I know we weren't really compatible anymore, but I know we were once. I'll never forget you because you put me through the most bull * * * * . I still love you and think about you everyday. I have someone else now who is more caring and very unselfish; the only problem is I'm not as sexually attracted to her as I was with you. Deep in my heart, I hope things get better. I wish I never hear or see your selfish/lying face ever again. Unless you've changed and you really do love me, if you pop up in to my life again i hope I make the right decision. I miss you so much and I've been trying hard not to contact u.

i am barely breathing

i miss you and my heart is bursting open with pain and mixed up in that pain is all my love for you

and all the devotion that i will always have for you

i want to vanish - not from you but from the earth

i love you so much, i don't know how i can take this pain

not sure i will be able to withstand

Hey, I've been feeling good lately not sure why though. I'm much happier with myself. I know I'm a good loving person. I know I deserve no less than a man who treasures my worth. Each day passes makes it clear that the loss is yours and not mine. I lost the one I loved the most, but that's no longer you. It's the person I thought you were. He's gone now.

Even though it's almost not a chance in hell, but still I do hope he would show up again just out of nowhere. Yeah, it demands a miracle.

The negative feelings are fading away. The hurt is there, but somehow I feel it slowly turning into scars. Scars are always there though. You left a mark that won't fade away.

I don't hate you or wish you bad, but I wish you listen to your heart and understand what it's telling you. You need to switch your head off for awhile now.

I just want you to know that I miss you, and still love you like I always did.

Yeah i know i've posted on here already today, but im still struggling! Im determined to stay NC Dan. Its for the best. I hope that you will respect me for giving you the space and you will come back.

Im having a bad night tonight Dan. Went to our friends bonfire party. Missed you lots of course. I suppose i feel upset because i heard from a friend that you'd gone out again tonight. 2nd night in a row. You rarely went out with me. I didnt mind you going out with friends...you just never wanted to. Now it seems like you're always out. I hate the thought of you having a good time whilst im struggling to even get out of bed in the morning.

Please tell me you miss me Dan. I dont know how much longer i can hold on. The pain is getting worse. I dont think its normal.

Thinking of you anyway as usual. I drove past your house and didnt feel tempted to say hello. I know its not the best thing to do right now.

Just praying you'll text me soon!

You almost ruined my night tonight. I came to bonfire night with my friends hoping that I wouldn't bump into you- but low and behold you're running one of the stools. My friends try to avoid your stool with all of their strength, but as soon as we were near it you had to call out my name and try to talk to me. You should have seen C's face. They don't want me anywhere near you because they know how bad you are for me. So we manage to avoid you, but then you went so frikin low- you got my little brother to come over to your stool and talk to you. You even used that stupid line 'you love me don't you R'- the exact line you use to hook me in with when she didn't want to know. How dare you get him involved! He's only 10 years old. So you got him involved and you know I couldn't leave him and had to come over to get him. It killed me inside being so close to you and not being able to mean something to you. My friends dragged me away asap but you knew I couldn't help looking back, and you have to know that it killed me when I saw you staring back at me. I miss you sometimes, but not tonight. Tonight I hate you. Tonight I regret giving you five years of my life. Please just get out of my life S.

Oh Robin...I miss you and i love you. Always.

In all honesty, I'm feeling a lot better. The physical distance between you and I wasn't working out and I know any chance of reconciliation is far into the future. I still intend to get you back, some day...but right now I'm focusing on myself and enjoying the attention the girls give me. I'll be back for you...just living my life in the present.

I missed you today. I miss that we can't talk like we used to anymore. I miss hanging out with you and my heart breaks to think it will never be the same again. Why do you have to do this? How can you do this to me? How can you just turn off your emotions and do this? It's not that easy. It hasn't been easy for me to walk away when things could have just easily have worked but you won't let them. I really, really wanted to talk to you and hear your voice, but I know I'd only get more hurt. You keep saying that this is better and that you don't want to hurt anyone, but you hurt me. And it hurts like hell. God, I miss you.

I'm having a though one today. Tomorrow we would have been one month apart. I guess I'll be the only one mourning about our lost relationship, since you

already have her. I wonder if you still think about me, T. Think about us. I heared from a friend of ours that you told him that you would be devastated

if I already had someone else. But the next day you're already together with her. I guess she really is a rebound, using her to get over me. How sad.

I'm crying for you T. I've held back the tears for so long, since I first heared you were with her because I figured out you didn't deserve any of them.

I hate you for what you did to me. How bad you treated me. I can honestly say I'm no longer in love with you. Right now, I'm just trying to get over

the pain you caused me. To forget the hurt. It feels like you have cut me with a knife, cut my heart out and gave it to her, and she stuffed it into a blender.

I want to forget you so bad right now. Forget all the nice memories we had. Forget the 'iloveyou's' you said to me. I know our love was once real.

But somehow it got away.

So now you left me wondering; where is the love now?

The mornings suck the most. I hate waking up to the raw feeling in my heart that you left me with. I know it's bad to think about whether you're missing me or whether you're struggling with this, but I cannot help but think you are -- which only makes it worse. You said you were going to avoid me to help me get over you and I wonder how it is for you. You said that it was not easy but it was definitely easier than what I had to deal with. I was the one who was rejected. You chose to live in your constant world of fear instead of taking that risk and opening your heart to love. How can I trust you again when this is the second time you've run away. This might be the last time because I don't think I can deal with this pain again. Not like this, not when I know that you have strong feelings for me. I wish you were man enough to overcome your fears 'cause honey, it's not fair that I have to walk away for the both of us to end this. I hope I'm plaguing your mind and part of me is happy that you're avoiding me...that way I don't have to deal with the pains of seeing or hearing you.

It really hurts and part of me wants you to come and comfort me like you used to, but it's so complicated because you are the one that causes the pain. I hope your nights are as sleepless as mine.

I Just wanted to tell you that It was never that I didnt love you, I just couldnt love me, I saw so much as a kid that It ruined me. I buried it for so long that when my operation came up it all came spewing out and I guess I punished you because you loved me regardless of what I was doing. You were amazing and still are sat in the middle of my heart a year later. As you will be for the rest of my life.

I regret pushing you away, I regret my words that made you cry, I just couldnt watch as I carried on to hurt you..

I didnt think I'd fall so hard, or that I would think so little of myself. The operation went well and fought through it all because you were there to hold my hand after all Id done to you. I got through it because you loved me. because you cared.

You had met someone else who lifted all the depression you felt,taught you how to live again, I know you love her, for all shes done. I just cant understand how you can still be inlove with me like you say?

Theres not a day that goes by when I dont search for you in every girl I see.

Im sorry I let you down.

I still cant understand why I cant let you go, or why you shake when you hear my voice or why your still questioning whether you should leave her for me. I dont want you to worry about me anymore. I want you to be happy, and know that aslong as you are then so am I. I love you enough to let you go.

Forever yours.

today is so hard

monday morning, i know you are here in the office, i can see you on our instant message communicator, and i know you are on break-time now - the time you would usually come see me in my office

i'm afraid you changed your parking area, so that you won't be coming through my area anymore.

i have to fake smiles at work - but it's not working.

i'm crushed and nearly broken and don't know how i can do this

"i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing"

I actually was able to fall asleep last night and I think most of it was because I was so emotionally exhausted. There are moments when I feel strong and there are just moments where my mind just starts to wonder if I can do this. I wonder what you're doing. I wonder if you're feeling the same way I am. I just don't know how to stop the pain. I don't want to keep feeling this way anymore. I wish you could just say otherwise and make things work. Your absence makes it easier but at the same time, it hurts me so much. You said you would distance yourself to help me get over you and I said that was so harsh. You even agreed that it was harsh. I guess I'm having a hard time dealing with the pain I'm feeling, knowing that you've purposefully avoided me even if you have good motives. It hurts. I miss you, I want you. I want things to be better. God, I want things to be better.

I've been seriously struggling to figure out why I was having so much trouble getting over you. You were so stuck in my head and my heart it was like you were haunting me. I wanted to call you and come over and jump your bones so many times it was ridiculous. Why did it feel so good to be with you? Why was it I was choosing the path that lead away from something so unique and incredible? Then in the wee hours of this morning I got an image burned into my brain and it made me realize. The little voice in my head that was keeping me from ruining my world for you was some how the only part of me that saw the real you. The man you are now.. the choices you make now, it's who you really are, and I knew it all along. The man I thought you were was just my dysfunctional escapist creation of the grass being greener on the other side. I'm sincerely thankful that we didn't make a horrible mistake, it would have made us both miserable. We were just two lost souls reeling from our pasts and finding sanctuary in each other. That sanctuary was so amazing because it was so unreal. That kind of chemistry is unsustainable because it was the perfectly cliche... 'so wrong it felt right'. In the end we were lovers but not soul mates, if it was otherwise our friendship would have transcended our sex lives but obviously that didn't happen. If we were soul mates we wouldn't have that weird forced feeling that occurs when we're together now. Instead of feeling forced we'd feel drawn together. Thank you for the lesson learned and for all of the good times we had together. I will always remember you and my only sadness is that we fooled ourselves into thinking that it was love. It made it more painful on us then it should have been and I'm very sorry about that. Good luck in the future I hope you can figure out how to live a happy existence and be a good person.

I don't know where to start, we just started being together for less than 2 months and we broke up. I was very stupid. Im too focus on who is right and who is wrong and forget about our relationship. I learned that being together is not about who is right. Is about how to let thing go even though im right. I miss that by far. I really miss you even though its a short relationship. I learned a lot now and wish you can give me a chance again.