Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I got the DVDs made from our old home movies back today. I cried and cried and cried. Those three disks are your Christmas gift. I hope it rips your heart out.

My new wall art will be here tomorrow and Deb is coming over to help me hang it and drink wine. I can hardly wait to see your face when you walk in on Thursday! You may not even realize those are my feet in the Come-F-Me heels with a cello pin between them. You have no imagination, so it'll come as a complete surprise, I know.

Oh, and regarding Thursday and Friday, I'll be taking both days off to help you paint my rooms and make certain there's at least one "eat your heart out" moment each day you're here. I know you enjoy them as much as I do.

In a bad place at the moment and would not want to talk to you right now. May be to understand how you could leave all those years and go to another man so easily. Ahh, I have got to see you for who you are, you used everything I had to offer, when I could no longer offer anymore you kicked me to the curb. You know me, can't hold a grudge so no hard feelings.

Yur stuck in my head like an annoying catchy song on the radio that u hear everywhere! Why are you so bitter I am so sorry. Why do u always have to act like the strong one and let yur ego get in the way of yur heart. I am worth a second look and another chance dont make this another mistake under yur belt.

Yur stuck in my head like an annoying catchy song on the radio that u hear everywhere! Why are you so bitter I am so sorry. Why do u always have to act like the strong one and let yur ego get in the way of yur heart. I am worth a second look and another chance dont make this another mistake under yur belt.

That was beautiful.

Dear M,

I will never understand your coldness and cruelty toward me, both during the relationship and especially after you ended it. You are without doubt the most emotionally void person I have ever met and I can't imagine why I ever thought you and I would last forever. You are selfish and all you care about is money. Although they say there is someone out there for everyone, I can't for the life of me even build a woman in my imagination who would possibly put up with your vast array of BS. It must be very sad for you that you can't marry your mother or another female family member since, as we all know, your family members are the only people worth knowing or being around in the entire world. Perhaps these incestuous tendencies might explain the flatness of your head and your miniscule...nevermind.

Thank you especially for your speech about "holding off on throwing stuff away" because you had "second thoughts" after you saw me tearing up pictures of us together. Amazing that a piece of paper could have that affect on you and I never could. Either way, the next day you smirked in my face when I asked you what you meant about "second thoughts". Thanks for never appreciating anything I did for you and finding fault with everything.

Last but not least, thanks for taking advantage of my vulnerability one night when I'd had one too many glasses of wine. Real gentlemanly of you...wonder what your mother would say about that?

--Me

M,

You called today. I'm trying so hard not to over think into it. It took 6 days of me going NC for you to call. Your mom could have been out of minutes, yes. But if you wanted to call badly enough, you would have before now.

I still can't believe you just gave your sister our cats without asking me. before you did anything with them you were suppose to ask me. And don't throw that * * * * up that you had no way of contacting me. You haven't magically forgotten my number. You could have called from a friend's phone or your sisters and asked me. I don't care if the kids get attached to the cats, they are MINE. You were suppose to hold them and not do anything with them until you talked to me. So YOU can call your sister and explain the situation. I don't care.

I still miss you Ricky...

Do you think of me? I don't suppose you do.. That makes me feel very sad

I've tried not to love you or miss you, but I can't help it anymore. I wish you could see how much I care about you and how much I want us to start a new relationship together.

Are you proud of me that I passed year 12?... You always knew I could do it.. I said earlier that you didn't think I could.. but I know you thought I could do it.

I am trying so hard to think that this is all happening for a good reason but that is so hard to do. None of this feels right to me at all.

I feel like a different person without you, and you completed me. I feel torn apart now..

I just want to go back in time to when we used to lay down in bed together and hold each other before we fall asleep.. I'd give anything to lay down beside you and rest my head on your chest again.. To look up into your gorgeous brown eyes and tell you I love you.

I do Ricky, I love you.

I'm really lonely today. Well, I'm really lonely everyday but I miss you more today than i have in a while.

I'm doing better than even I expected. I wonder what you're thinking right now. I bet you never thought that id be out of your life forever. I wonder if you're finally realizing that it might be true. When you left me and did what you did, I dont think you thought about the consequences. When I asked you if you wanted to be friends, you told me "of course" like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I wonder if you are regretting what you did because you are starting to realize that you cant get both her and me.

Maybe 2 weeks of not talking to me isn't enough time for you to realize that yet. i hope you do soon.

I miss you. I just want you to come home. I dont care about the crap you put me through. I hate the life you took me and the life i was thrown into. I dont want this life but i feel like i have no other choice. I have to do what i have to do i guess.

i love you and i miss you.

To my ex:

You are a coward and a liar!

What right do you think you have to expect to lie and cheat and use people the way you have. I don't care what your intentions were, the results are the same no matter the intention. Your girlfriend has a right to know that you cheated on her and I hope she finds out!!

I pity you because you really don't have the capacity to truly love anyone. You have always professed undying love for me but have always thrown a monkey wrench into this relationship. Your own fear of being hurt is what hurts and ruins every possibility of love you get. I hate you today!!!! The thought of you turns my stomach.

You are haunting my dreams stealing my sleep, dammit why did we go so wrong and why the hell dont you want to fix it! You say you love me but let yur anger get in the way, I know you hurt differently than i do; I bruise you scar and I accept that but why dont you see that what we had comes around only once. People strive to find the kind of love we shared so young too. I have grown and my mistakes realized please come back.

Just want you to know that I do feel bad for some of the things I wrote to you in the last letter. I guess I do understand that you are not in the right place to give me all of yourself. I wish you could, but know you are not there and I don't want half your heart. I just wished you hadn't lied to me in the end about the other guys... That's what hurts me so much about this - I really trusted you with my heart - you know you had it, and you could have been honest with me. I will miss you forever - I realize that. I guess we're not meant to be, but I don't really get that - maybe someday, maybe not. Just know this, I will never stop loving you. When I gave you my heart I gave it freely and forever. That does not mean I won't eventually move on, but I just hope and pray that I don't spend the rest of my life comparing others to you.

I knew you were not over your ex but I chose to ignor the signs because the chemistry was so strong. I am sorry you are not over him, I wish you could see how much better your life could be by doing so. Deep down I know you love me but right now you are not ready. I hope someday you can see a life with me and I hope I can be there for you. But I have to move on, good luck with getting over the grief of losing him.

Remember, he left you, you did nothing wrong.

You know, I didn't even try to date anyone else after I had broken up with you until you told me you had met someone else. When you told me to go home and think about whether or not I wanted to be with you again, I felt like that meant you really didn't want to be with me. I was also distraught on how fast you attempted to start dating again.

I know that it is partially my fault because I told you I would start dating again immediately if we broke up again, but that was just my ego speaking. For some reason, seeing you the last time changed all of that. I wish I hadn't tried to go back to you again. I wish I hadn't begged you to give me another chance. I should have just let you be after I told you that our age difference was a problem for me.

For ten years we were "happy". Life of course was not perfect, but overall it was very, very good. Everyone we knew, my family and yours, all our friends,said we were the perfect couple. I thanked God every day for giving me you (and I mean this quite literally !! ) I loved you, I dedicated all my (non-working) time to you. Evey weekend was spent having fun, going places, doing things.....And then one day it's over?! I was more shocked than anyone. We hardly ever argued, I was faithful ( and I believe you were too...) we did every thing together...

And now, you've found my replacement. He could never love you as much as I did, and still do. Is he really better, or just "new"? Was home life/ family time so boring that you just needed a change? To throw away 10 years of marriage for no reason...My heart is broken beyond repair, and I know in very little time, your memories of me will be distorted .... I'll just be another "ex"

God have mercy on those who truly love

Why are you doing this? You say you love me, that you don't know what you want, that you wanted it to end differently and we wanted the same thing out of the relationship how can you do this? How could this possibly help anything? I know you've seen your friends do this type of thing in the past and it worked out for the better. But this can only cause damage. This will only make things harder. People who love each other don't do this to one another. I'm so confused. I know if you see me you wouldn't be able to deny this. Right now you are hiding, you are running away. Please stop this.

Why did you come onto our website tonight? yes, our website... i created it, but you were the one that encouraged me to put everything i had into it. you encouraged me to turn it into something amazing. i have never been so proud of anything in my life before and now it makes me sick to my stomach when i go to it. since you left me, i havnt gone on it that much. i havnt talked to our friends. i doubt i will be at the meetup again this summer, even though its been the one thing ive looked forward to for 2 years in a row. how can the thing i looked forward to more than ever now cause me so much pain to think about?

why were you on there tonight. you told me you werent going to go on it to make it easier for me. you didnt post anything, you just logged on. you could have viewed it without logging on, but you didnt.

i wonder if you checked to see if i had been there recently. you were probably bored and just went there to see what was new. all i know is that you MUST have thought about me tonight. there is no way you couldnt have. you went to MY website. WHY?

Lee,

I went to church tonight. Some beautiful people gathered around me and prayed for my situation concerning you...strangers...and I cried. I miss you and wish you could have come with me, but I'm afraid you lost your faith. It's ironic how I basically became Christian because of you. When I met you, I was agnostic and uncomfortable that your dad was a pastor and you went to church. Now you don't even claim to be a Christian anymore and I do. I pray you can find Jesus again, with or without me in your life. You are, or were, a good man with a huge heart and if there is anything left of the man I know, it is possible for you to find Him again.

I felt at peace tonight among the other hurting, lonely people. Some people had back pain, one man was blind. Another was nearly homeless and livnig in a trailer temporarily, but he was so full of love and I delighted in his kind hugs. He gave me his number and said I could call him and that I have a beautiful smile. Even though he has "nothing" in worldly terms, you could tell he was full of spirit because he had so much passion. That's the type of man I want to meet. Someone humble and joyful despite circumstances. Someone who is accepting of everyone.

I really do miss you, though. I've been praying and feeling better so far, but I still love you. I guess I always will. I feel guilty when I pray for the Lord to save you for me, in a sense, because that is selfish. I don't want it to be like that, but in my heart, I do pray we can find each other again someday, if or when the time is right, Lord willing.

On Sunday, I am going to a co-ed prayer meeting at the church. I pray I can find some new friends. There weren't a lot of people my age...mostly elderly people. I find that sad. I wish more people our age had faith and I wish I could find them and befriend them. I really don't have any more friends my own age except E. I long for more friends my age just to talk to, laugh with, and do things together with. Have you met a lot of new people, Lee?

This is so self-centered, but you can't respond anyway, so I can't exactly ask about you here on the forum other than the basics, right?

I just want to be happy. I want you to be happy, but I want you to be healthy.

I love you. I wish you peace. Goodnight and God bless.

Did I ever tell you that I sometimes sat there and just looked at you without you knowing, thinking to myself, "How did I get so damn lucky to have such a great guy be in love with me? Not pretend, puppy dog love but REAL, emotionally love."

Did I never tell you that?

I'm sorry I didn't. I should have.

Do you remember our last vacation to the beach in May. You know, the one where the dead bird washed up between us when we were the ONLY two people on the entire beach? lol I remember sitting there, watching you trying to beat my score on that stupid Mario game on our DS with the bombers and I remember thinking how I loved you with all your faults and your video game obsessions. That you were mine and I couldn't imagine my life wtihout you.

Why did I never tell you these things?