Ask Women Thread

tasha1133

If he is not showing ANY interest back at all, in any way - in other words, not "flirting" or smiling back etc etc, then I take to mean "hell no, I'm not interested in YOU", so I would quit and carry on conversation with the people I came with.

Ahhh so your not one of those women who will go to the end of earth in hopes that the guy might like you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh so your not one of those women who will go to the end of earth in hopes that the guy might like you.

lmao! No. I just work on mutual attraction .... you know, she flirts, he flirts back, both smile, both attracted kinda thing. If there's no sign of attraction coming back, then why would I chase after that? Maybe I'm weird that way, lol.

Jeez HEMI you're kinda out of touch if you're surprised with that fact ... stupidly so was I (usual spiel that a girl would just appreciate this-and-that nice stuff about me).

Even a girl making herself more available I have hardly seen actually happen. A lot of girls will even use it as a test! "if he's not game to approach me in a group he doesn't like me enough" (or he's not confident enough for me)

lmao! No. I just work on mutual attraction .... you know, she flirts, he flirts back, both smile, both attracted kinda thing. If there's no sign of attraction coming back, then why would I chase after that? Maybe I'm weird that way, lol.

Nah not weird if anything its better then wasting your time on someone who wants nothing to do with you.

Jeez HEMI you're kinda out of touch if you're surprised with that fact ... stupidly so was I (usual spiel that a girl would just appreciate this-and-that nice stuff about me).

Even a girl making herself more available I have hardly seen actually happen. A lot of girls will even use it as a test! "if he's not game to approach me in a group he doesn't like me enough" (or he's not confident enough for me)

By how i see it they are flirting cause they like you or its some kinda game heared this alllll to often.

sorry to ask but what are some of your tests ?

hinting or telling them that i find them attractive, etc. Maybe some sexual innuendo here and there. I just do that because the reaction is important to me. I like guys that get embarrassed but still treat you like a human being. There are others that get embarrassed, but then treat you like a skank.

A tack on question to that then; if you think the person might be shy, or nice, or none of those actually - are you "aware" that the person might be throwing those out there because he is not sure, or too embarrassed to be?

I had a shop assistant tease me about buying women's perfume recently and it was kinda busy too. Not saying she was interested or anything but I wasn't so keen to continue the banter because it was kind of busy too

hinting or telling them that i find them attractive, etc. Maybe some sexual innuendo here and there. I just do that because the reaction is important to me. I like guys that get embarrassed but still treat you like a human being. There are others that get embarrassed, but then treat you like a skank.

lol wanan hook up ? I always find away to embarrasse myself, i wont threat the person like crap thats just wrong (unless they do it first, and its knowing that they arent joking.)

Ok two questions

Why do women say they want one thing when they actually want the exact opposite?

Why do women constantly pursue you when you treat them like crap (Ignore them, really act like they aren't anything special, use them for sex etc) but then when you start treating them right (do nice things for them, don't ignore them etc) they run away

Why do women say they want one thing when they actually want the exact opposite?
It's easy to change your mind I guess.

Why do women constantly pursue you when you treat them like crap (Ignore them, really act like they aren't anything special, use them for sex etc) but then when you start treating them right (do nice things for them, don't ignore them etc) they run away
Because you're going from one extreme to another. In the first scenario was probably when us women still had feelings, not wanting to be alone, etc. But as soon as we stopped calling you or ignoring you is when the feelings aren't there anymore.

If nothing is there no more, it doesn't matter if you call 20 times or bring gifts, there is nothing you can do. It's too late. You had your time to fight for it when the spark was still there. Now there would be nothing but the leftover ashes...

Ok two questions

To the first one, can you give an example? I'm really not sure what circumstances you are talking about. Is this with a woman you're already dating or someone you're just interested in?

To the second question, some (not all, but some) women don't want to be the one calling the shots in the relationship. Women don't want puppy dogs following them around, they want a guy they admire. Some of that sense of a man's independence comes through with a when a guy makes himself unavailable (ignoring behavior) or when he dominates or knows what he wants from her. I don't think women who take crap from a man are seeing the whole picture -- they imagine that the guy is actually a nice person in addition to whatever behavior he exhibits.

As for treating them right, it's a fine line between acting like a servant (not what some women want, though I know a few women who treat their husbands this way) and showing proper respect and thoughtfulness. If you're talking about the beginning stages of a romance, it's probably better to not get all servant-like but rather focus on developing the relationship through getting to know the other person and finding out who she is. That way, you still keep the edge of being a man she admires while also treating her right.

Then again -- as far as why there are women who pursue then dump: some women just like the chase, and they WILL dump a guy if they know they can have him. It's stupid, immature and heartless, but it happens.

the girl i just broke up with almost seemed like she had split personalities (hormones really bad). sometimes i would call her and she would act all weird and like she just wanted to stay at home for a few days. and thats why we broke up cuz she acted weird for too long and just seemed like she didn't care. cuz after about 5 days i started questioning everything like do you even want this to work? and it got her even more mad. is it best just to not get into relationships w these kinda girls? or what could i have done to work through that time where she was pissin me off?

I had the same thing dude! She had serious trust issues and depression as well. It was damn tough because she knew she was mean to me but could not stop trying to push me away, so i tried to be patient and give it time but i shouldnt have bothered! I think it just wasnt the right time for her, and it didnt work out! But she was full on hot n cold!!

I had the same thing dude! She had serious trust issues and depression as well. It was damn tough because she knew she was mean to me but could not stop trying to push me away, so i tried to be patient and give it time but i shouldnt have bothered! I think it just wasnt the right time for her, and it didnt work out! But she was full on hot n cold!!

I had the exact same thing to. The girl had trust issues and she was always hot and cold. I've come to the conclusion its impossible to have a proper serious relationship with these girls (Depending how bad their issues are, my girls were really bad). I used to ignore her a lot which really seemed to get her going (she loved the chase) but then as soon as I tried to get serious with her she always went hot and cold. Needless to say we have broken up now but it never would have worked until she had sorted out her issues.

This was with a recent ex. I used to treat her like crap a bit ignore her not do anything with her etc but she used to keep coming back to me. She would always say she wished I'd be more like a proper boyfriend who treated her right. So then I started acting like one (I would take her out to dinner, be there when she needed me, spend time with her when I could etc). Then she started losing interest in me. Things slowly started going downhill. In hindsight I probably should have backed off when I noticed that but oh well I've learnt a lot from it. I've learnt to be very independent and learnt to always go after what I want.

Do you ever leave a current bf for someone you like better? I'm becoming convinced it only happens in movies. But that's because I always happen to be attracted to girls with boyfriends.

If everything was fine in my relationship I would NEVER leave him for someone else. Only if things were going downhill or I was losing my feelings for him. If there was someone I liked better that would mean I'm not really that in love with my boyfriend so in that case yes, I would end it with him.

Do you find a guy who enjoys talking about feelings/emotions attractive? Or does he just remind you of one of your girlfriends?
It depends on what the subject is that he's referring to. If it involved how he got cheated on by his last ex girlfriend or how he got dumped and is still sad about it, then no. Same as a man wouldn't like it if we start telling you sad stories about ourselves right on the first few dates.

When you meet someone on a date, it's all about following on putting a good presentation and no negative stories nor sad dramas. It's later on when you get to know the person better, then you can share it if you want to.

Archived