Ask Women Thread

tasha1133

Originally Posted by Lonewing

I think if you woke up the next day and it was gone, you'd be mad at the world for the rest of your life!

Haha! thats YOUR Opinion, I'm quite happy with the sexual faculties I have,just thought I'd answer your question honestly s'all.

I'm just saying, if you experienced the whole realm of the other side...you'd probably be mad you no longer have it anymore.

Too bad we aren't all hermaphrodites, aye? How life would be different!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isn't it showing up?! Oh, had to make a new reply....I see. anywayssss I guess I'll ask some more questions. Are women scared of guys who like metal? We aren't all crazy. (although it seems alot of us are lol....I'm not crazy!!)

Also, do women like it when they catch you looking at their sexy lady parts?

When would it be a goodtime to ask about someones expereince level? or the right time?.

Also how to women know certain things without asking at all?.

My best female friend said she knew right away I was inexperienced and like never had a g/f and was self cououious about something, she wasn't sure if it was weight. So now she knows its because I'm still a virgin and have not kissed.

Why isn't it showing up?! Oh, had to make a new reply....I see. anywayssss I guess I'll ask some more questions. Are women scared of guys who like metal? We aren't all crazy. (although it seems alot of us are lol....I'm not crazy!!)

I can't speak for all women, but I like guys who like good music. So no.

And, if it is a boyfriend or somebody I am interested in then definitely yes.

So if its not someone you are interested in then they are a creep?

Also "good music" depends on the person. I would say 99% of people think metal is the absolute worst thing they have ever heard in their lives. I have neglected to share the fact that I like metal with girls. The last girl I was with I asked her about a club in town. I guess they play rock and metal is she was like "oh its horrible they play that BS music!" lol. But regardless, I've decided from now on that I don't care what women think and I will gladly tell them that I love death metal and play magic the gathering and if they don't like it then w/e I don't care.

I know some girls who are extremely shallow when it comes to guys who like different music genres than they do..especially when it comes to a guy who likes metal. I've always been a fan of metal, hardcore, grindcore, etc..so that's definitely not the case with me..as I also enjoy rap, country, etc. Sometimes it makes them even more attractive..in my book anyway.

As far as catching guys looking at my 'sexy parts' lol..uhm..yes, I do like it. Unless..that's all he stares at and never looks me in the eyes..or if there's a wide age gap..then yes..I will get creeped out.

I've been to a few, only saw a couple girls at each one. And the girls I did see...i wasn't sure if they were girls........lol. But then again, i wouldn't expect to see girls at a vader/brutus/krisiun concert either. Maybe at a shadows fall concert there would be a bunch of girls. I haven't been to any really mainstream band concerts other than ozzfest and there were tons of women there, none of them without thier bf close by haha.

Too bad we aren't all hermaphrodites, aye? How life would be different!!

TRUE, TRUE, but then again, its things that are out of our reach that draw us in... If we were all hermaphrodites, maybe we wouldn't be so appreciative because we mi9ght take possession of both for granted.

When would it be a goodtime to ask about someones expereince level? or the right time?.

Also how to women know certain things without asking at all?.

My best female friend said she knew right away I was inexperienced and like never had a g/f and was self cououious about something, she wasn't sure if it was weight. So now she knows its because I'm still a virgin and have not kissed.

The right time to ask is relevant. you just have to know when to gently insert a question into the convo without making it seem awkward. (maybe you can start discussing something relevant and then say "well while were on the topic... " and just slide it in)

As for women knowing certain things. Well I dont think anyone knows anything for sure until they have actually benn told or something is confirmed however, there is such a thing called "intuition". That GUT FEELING you can get that is mostly right, but always to be named true, firstly needs to be confirmed.

I want to start a new thread, but i'm afraid I will forget so I'm going to ask it here first.

Talking to women,does it matter what you say? What I mean is, lets say you meet a girl somewhere, at the bust station or at disney world, or at the grocery store. Does it really matter what you say? I've asked about how to initiate a conversation and what to talk about, and they say "whatever is there in front of you!" So if we are in the pickle isle, talk about pickles. But that is so unbeleivably stupid and corny and weird, I can't imagine a girl liking a guy who just comes up and talks to her about whatever stupid thing is going on at that moment...

UNLESS...she doesn't really care at all? Its just simply the fact that the guy is talking, and showing his mannerisms or his personality, for her to see. So she can decide if she likes him or not. Am I right? Is it like, you KNOW that I'm talking to you because I am interested, and all the words I say are meaningless, its the way I put them out there for you is what matters?

I wish I could meet a girl in real life who likes metal. I've never met one before, they are like the unicorn....

There's actually a lot of women that enjoy metal. Every person I tell usually is like.."wait..what the hell..you like metal?" Just because I don't dress the part..hm..most of the time the term is "barbie" when describing me..which i'm really not proud of. It's just the blonde hair and blue eyes, I think. I went to a Norma Jean, BTBAM and Misery Signals concert about a year ago and all I got were dirty looks from the girls that were there..and shocked looks from the guys that were there..because I was actually up front enjoying the music.

Ladies, on average when you go out how many times do you get hit on?

I get many glances and stares, get called "hot" many times in a night, but I rarely get seriously hit on. I have guys that I know who hit on me all the time, but they know that nothing will come of it so they are just being jokey and flirty. There are other guys I know that try to get this one guy to ask me out, so I get lots of compliments during that pep talk, but he never asks. I haven't dated in 1.5 years. Can someone explain that one to me?!

And you're gonna believe what an ahole says? If these so called nice guys were nice then they wouldn't want to follow the aholes so I agree with you that they weren't nice to begin with.

I know plenty of decent guys out there that treat chicks with nothing but respect yet you girls still go for the badboys... Then you go off at all guys when the relationship turns bad. I'm not saying that you go for the badboys but maybe you should give a guy you wouldn't normally go for a chance.

I'm VERY picky about the people I date and pretty much all of the chicks I've dated I've known for awhile and I know that's not enough time to get to know someone fully but it does help...

People are ignorant, not evil. Minus a few...

All my relationships have been because the guy chose me, he pursued me, most of them I initially said no to, but then they convinced me. Lesson learned....always follow gut instinct.

For the first time, I chose a guy, but he isn't biting...he's a nice, decent guy. He doesn't date much. Maybe it is because the nice guys are so hard to catch?

I personally don't want a badboy...they just get on my nerves. I want a nice guy who actually knows how to treat a girl and knows how to control his temper.

Im actually glad thats mutual thing, you all probably wouldnt be impressed though, women get more pleasure from sex, more nerve concentrations in all the right places not to mention the ability to have 3 different orgasms lol

If it isn't so impressive, then why is sex on men's minds 98% of the time??

Two questions:

1) How important is it to a female that the guy be physically fit? Like being cut versus being a thin guy.

2) A guy loses a lot of weight but has minor stretch marks, either by his arms/shoulders or his obliques/love handle areas, how unappealing (if it bothers you) would you find it?

1) He doesn't have to be cut, but not a fan of very skinny men...need to have some meat on their bones, but not beer belly's.

2) I wouldn't care.

Do you think dating involves looks primarily?

So if you are short and ugly you will never find a good looking woman in your life?

I've been told that decent self esteem, security and things like going for what you want is more important than looks.

Sure there is no point denying girls like tall and ripped guys but I've been told that physical attraction always comes first to girls by my friends who are good with ladies.

It has to do with chemistry. I don't really consider chemistry having anything to do with looks, per se, but with an overall attraction. A guy could be drop dead gorgeous and easy on the eyes, but has no brains and not witty, I wouldn't be attracted. Any guy who can make me laugh, even in a bad situation has a plus in my book. The one guy I know, he made me laugh right after I totaled my car...now that is attractive.

What's the difference between how you act with a guy you are interested in, and one you have doomed to the abyss of the friend zone? Because its surprisingly difficult to tell.

How long I will allow you to be in my personal space. A friend, long enough for a hug. A guy I am interested in can be in my personal space all night long. A friend would have about a foot of space minimum, an interest would be a few inches or less.

Also, if I dance with you, that is also a plus...I am very picky as to who I dance with.

My guy friends I will be a smart ass to, but an interest, I would tease in a not smart ass kind of way. I will also tell my guy friends what I think they should do (unsolicited advice) and I wouldn't do that with a guy I am interested in.

I will look at my guy friends while I speak, but will most likely not look directly at the guy I am interested in while I speak, but will look at him directly when he speaks.

Archived