Ask Women Thread

tasha1133

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm exactly the kind of person, acceptance is easy, changing your life is not, beyond being overweight, life, is something that can be changed for the better if you choose to.

I hear what you're saying. Changing your life isn't easy and some people could slim down if they decided to make that change. They shouldn't have to unless there are health issues, but they could. Also, the fact that changing your life isn't easy kind of answers your question. Making drastic lifestyle/diet changes is hard, but wearing makeup is easy! So why not invest 5 or 10 minutes everyday in making yourself feel beautiful.

But not everyone is overweight because they eat too much/don't exercise enough. I know women that watch their diet and exercise TONS, but they can't get below their weight set point, which is naturally higher in some people. Also, there are things like thyroid conditions and diabetes. Those blessed with health and good genetics definitely have an advantage, but are probably less understanding of the weight struggles of others. I try not to assume everyone can be slim if they choose.

If you could be a man for one day, what would you do?

Hmm, I would see if I could grow some sideburns and a five 'o clock shadow. I would try to voice my best darth vadar impression with my newly lowered voice. And I would do some heavy lifting I normally wouldn't be able to do by myself to move some boxes.

Hmm, I would see if I could grow some sideburns and a five 'o clock shadow. I would try to voice my best darth vadar impression with my newly lowered voice. And I would do some heavy lifting I normally wouldn't be able to do by myself to move some boxes.

pretty sure it takes more than 1 day to grow side burns and a 5 o clock shadow lol

So you wouldn't wana try your man parts out?

I would do so many things.

Seeing as I'd woken up as a man...

I'd hop in the shower and masturbate.

Then I'd try to pick up women in a really crude, tasteless way, to see how many women have so little respect that they'd go for it.

Then I'd go pick out a classy lady and try my man parts.

Then I'd hook up with a dude just to try out my prostate.

You can tell I think about this a lot.

Why can't all women just have normal orgasms?

what have you expirienced that seems abnormal?

do you mean during intercourse? i chalk that up to being made differently, and the fact that for procreation, mens orgasms have to be more producive, or conception would not occur. Woman dont have to orgasm to get pregnant. men MUST orgasm to impregnate a woman, therefore, it being quicker, easier, and more consistant.

Two questions:

1) How important is it to a female that the guy be physically fit? Like being cut versus being a thin guy.

2) A guy loses a lot of weight but has minor stretch marks, either by his arms/shoulders or his obliques/love handle areas, how unappealing (if it bothers you) would you find it?

Archived