Ask Women Thread

tasha1133

i hope so because right now im waiting. haha and i want to talk to her but im being patient. haha

I don't like to seem too eager. Plus I get distracted easily. Ie, my ex bf text me today, and I meant to text back but just forgot. Then he text again and I thought 'I'll reply later' and went to watch TV or something. Then I had missed calls from him, but I was hanging out with my little brother and couldn't be bothered to call back. Then finally when I was about to go to bed, I thought 'meh, better text him back now.'

I don't like to run around after men. I guess if I really liked the guy I'd naturally make more effort, but I've also learned that the more distant you seem, the more guys seem to want you. I had one guy I really liked, so I started calling him first. He didn't like it and went straight off me. But guys that I forget to call back or don't make much time for seem to become suddenly obsessed with me.

Also, a lot of girls don't like talking on the phone to guys they don't know too well. I know I'd rather text, I get nervous on the phone unless I'm talking to friends or family.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3643872]Lol, I meant that a girl can have a cycle that is a month long. Like the cycle the moon goes through. The first two weeks are WONDERFUL, the third week is hell on earth (PMS), and the fourth week ends in tears. Not all women are like that, but I'm using myself as an example.

Does that explain anything?!

Sorry I replied to your first post before reading this one.

Yeah, I'd say that depends on the chick. Not all of us are affected by hormones to the same extent.

But hey you're into The Neverending Story - good for you! Have you got the album? I was a little annoyed with it because it didn't have all the same songs from the movie I'm yet to read the book though.

I do have the album and I had the same problem! Why did they do that?

Did you like the second movie? And the music (it was really good, IMO)!

Ladies, on average when you go out how many times do you get hit on?

I will tell you my secret.

When I wear boy clothes and no make up (on purpose everytime)...NEVER.

When I wear make-up usually once and I will get a glance or two.

When I wear make up, heels, earrings, and fake eyelashes...many times...maybe that is bad though. I probably look like a hooker.

When I wear my glasses and a black shirt I usually get hit on by one of those darn "scene kids" and they ask me to go to some concert of a band called: We Ate Trees For Breakfast.

That is the honest truth.

i will tell you my secret.

When i wear boy clothes and no make up (on purpose everytime)...never.

When i wear make-up usually once and i will get a glance or two.

When i wear make up, heels, earrings, and fake eyelashes...many times...maybe that is bad though. I probably look like a hooker.

When i wear my glasses and a black shirt i usually get hit on by one of those darn "scene kids" and they ask me to go to some concert of a band called: We ate trees for breakfast.

That is the honest truth.

lulz!!!!!!

I do have the album and I had the same problem! Why did they do that?

Did you like the second movie? And the music (it was really good, IMO)!

Movie soundtrack producers are often retarded and assume we don't want to hear the exact same tracks from the movie for some reason No, I never got the chance to see the 2nd movie but my sister said it was worth watching. I've seen a few of the movies after 2, but didn't think they were worth the time But the actor for Atreyu is different in 2, isn't he? And was the plot still written by Michael Ende?

Movie soundtrack producers are often retarded and assume we don't want to hear the exact same tracks from the movie for some reason No, I never got the chance to see the 2nd movie but my sister said it was worth watching. I've seen a few of the movies after 2, but didn't think they were worth the time But the actor for Atreyu is different in 2, isn't he? And was the plot still written by Michael Ende?

I hate that they did it that way!

The actor for Atreyu is different in the second movie, but when I was little I thought Jonathan Brandis was so gorgeous that I didn't even notice the change. Have you seen him?!

I hate that they did it that way!

The actor for Atreyu is different in the second movie, but when I was little I thought Jonathan Brandis was so gorgeous that I didn't even notice the change. Have you seen him?!

Nah, I haven't seen him - I had an epic crush on the original actor, so I don't think I would have taken to anyone else too well back then. I thought the original actor should have won an Oscar for that movie actually, his acting was totally 10/10, especially for someone so young! I wonder why he kinda disappeard after that film

Nah, I haven't seen him - I had an epic crush on the original actor, so I don't think I would have taken to anyone else too well back then. I thought the original actor should have won an Oscar for that movie actually, his acting was totally 10/10, especially for someone so young! I wonder why he kinda disappeard after that film

Ahhh crap, I thought you were talking about Atreyu not Bastian. My bad

I get a lot of guys I know from work and stuff asking me out. Out in public they just grab my ass and stuff, which I don't like. I want an 'ask a guy thread' so I can ask why some of you need to be so sleazy!

Gah, I feel sorry for some of you ladies. Do you ever notice really old seedy men checking you out? Or even worse chatting you up?

I would be willing to bet you she is! Don't worry too much.

so she finally text me that we could talk cause she is done with the movie. at 11:36 i call her at 11:42 and she sounds like she just woke up. i mean i do want to talk to her and i told her that.. but she is tired and i didnt want to bother her u know so i told her the good nights and stuff and yea... thats what i dont understand.. why do girls do that.

I just saw a television special about him recently. He now owns a boutique and tattoo shop with his wife...I'm not kidding. He said he hates Hollywood and it screws kids up.

Here are really good pictures of the second movie:

link removed

so she finally text me that we could talk cause she is done with the movie. at 11:36 i call her at 11:42 and she sounds like she just woke up. i mean i do want to talk to her and i told her that.. but she is tired and i didnt want to bother her u know so i told her the good nights and stuff and yea... thats what i dont understand.. why do girls do that.

I think they just get caught up with things, don't worry too much. She texted you first, right? That is def. good.

Archived