HE WON'T GO DOWN ON ME!!

You should dump this guy in a flash....he's either extremely selfish and full of double standards or has some very bad hangups (or both)... either way he will never be a great lover!

As a thought....he allows you to blow him but if he's so concerned he logically shouldn't allow this either.... coz by the same logic, you have used your mouth on others as well.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the bad thing about knowing how many sexual partners your partner had. It seems to me that your number or partners makes his number feel inferior and because of this he punishing you for your promiscuity. If getting head is a big deal for you (yes it should be a big deal because it has a lot to do with comfortability and communication) then you should take this as a sign and end this relationship. Life is too short for females who dont give head (one of my mottos) and you should apply that motto to fit your needs if you see fit.

Honestly, what has the number of sexual partners to do with it? If you love someone you do so with all the past that person has. If the reason that yo had a couple of guys before him is putting him off...well, I don't know. I you really want someone, then you don't care about things like this...do you?! (Ok, I wouldn't...but who am I?)

It may also be, that he is afraid of it, doesn't know how to, or simply just doesn't like it at all and is just using this as a cheap excuse... In whatever way I look at it...from my male point of view I cannot understand him...there is nothing better to do to the woman you love...at least in my humble opinion... (but maybe I am just crazy about giving oral...lol)

I don't know whether I would dump someone just because of that...it may well be that he will change his opinion...you never know. In the end, there is more to a relationship than just sex, right? (Ok, maybe not...how should I know?)

Anyway...wish you all the best...

There's more to a relationship than sex, but sex is a big part of it. It's a key way we express intimacy in a romantic relationship. If someone wants something from me they aren't willing to do in return, there's a big imbalance in the relationship.

All I can say is this....If a partner wants something, going down, more intimacy, or whatever it is, and their Now partner will NOT give it....then that leads to Dis-satisfaction, and dis-satisfaction leads to unfulfillment and cheating.....simple as that.....

Do you think you can live the rest of your life with this guy knowing that he will never go down on you?

To me at least.....I think oral sex is a much more intimate act than intercourse...

My friend once asked me the question: What would bother you more....Your wife screwing(Just screwing) another guy, or your wife going down on that guy until he orgasm in her mouth?

The going down part would give me more pain easily.....

I have to agree with GeeGee......... play the same game or get out. Come over to my place I'd rather please a girl then to be pleased LOL

Anyway u definitely are looking at future problems.... If he is willing to stick his tongue in ur mouth when that mouth of ur's has been down on many other guys before then he's not thinking to swiftly.

Does he have any sort of hangup from the odor that a vagina can hold? Not saying u have any odor but, I know with me I can only tolerate a small amount.

nope, i get it the other way round we done everything i fingerd her a few tomes, but now she dont want me too, every time i go she just pulls my hands away and then goes down mine, am not that botherd, but would be nice to put ma hand there again..

any tips

Cosmic, if there are things about you and your past that he can't accept, and it's creating obstacles in the fulfillment of your relationship, then my advice would be to cut your losses and find someone who will love you wholly no matter how many partners you've had.

My boyfriend loves performing oral sex on me--and the fact that I've had several more partners than he has, has never even come up.

heh, reading this thread reminds me of why i love to listen to Lords of Acid so much

nehoo, it's all about catch 22. They want you to have experience, but dont want you to have had that experience elsewhere. How else you gnna get it?

Stereotypical nature in our world to day (i will not call this a fact as I haven't pinged Google to back this up for lack if time at this point) is that there is some notion in public or ingrained in the minds of men that doing that for women is like a bad thing: like it means they don't wear the pants in the family, don't have control, etc. I can only imagine what men have been told that going down on a girl really means. You see guys getting head all the time in the movies, hence the skin-a-max you see on cable, only recently in the past few years do you actually see a guy go down on a girl. People believe what they see, and practice it too.

Playing devils advocate here. To all the die hard, "he better go down on me" advocates, what's the difference between the obligation that a man should go down on a woman, and a woman swallowing?

And believe me we sure swallow a lot of the stuff ourselves going down on girls.

I think men should go down on women if it pleases their partner, and same goes for swallowing.

First of all, never tell someone you're dating how many partners you've had. Unless you both say the same number at the same time, it almost never has a happy ending.

Secondly, it soulds like he thinks you are, or were, a tramp. Sorry if that was blunt. This is something he'll probably never get over, no matter what note you bring home from the doctor. So my advice is to find someone else, and don't tell him how many partners you've had.

Good luck

Tiger, in order to swallow you have to ACTUALLY commit to oral sex.

If he is not willing to do this, then there is in fact no swallowing question.

Agreed. But that's not what I'm asking--Sorta a topic change.

I could care less if a woman swallows, as long as she does the deed.

REMEMBER PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE!!:

Why should you care about that? You shouldn't make anyone do anything they don't want to. What if she gags? What if she doesn't like the taste/texture? What if it grosses her out?

These are all excuses giving for swallowing which can be equally applied to bjs. Just trying to flush out the double standard.

• 1 year later...

Yeah I can't put too much input in on this since im a virgin and all, But in my own opinion it seems as though he is just being selfish and lazy, I mean it is only fair that if you "pleasure" him then by all rights he should "pleasure" you too I mean it dont matter how many guys you slept with, he's slept with women before so whats that mean you shouldnt give him "head" well If I was you id boycott oral on him til he sucked it up and stoped being a lazy selfish lil B***H, if he wants you to go down on him make him go down on you first its only fair that he repays the favor he's such a