Are you a little psychic?Premonitions?Feelings?

I have to fess up. Some times I feel a weird sensation in my face,ears and body of exteme heat..like body heat,intense emotions of another person. Sadness..attraction..kindness..torment.love.. Also I can sense their heartbeat even though they may be a far distance away.

I write down the time date.I have a feel for who the person is and ask them .More often than not they say yes..I was thinking about you..or talked about you. Its normally people who have intense emotions for me as they think of me...if that makes sense?

Does anyone else get these strange feelings?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I can relate to the emotional side but for me it is like I am experiencing their exact state including emotions.If they are sad..I feel it..weird..? Its hard to describe..it is like I am literally in their skin?

I feel weird typing this but its how I feel it.

This is what it's like to have 'permeable boundaries', and it's a very useful attribute to have. It means that when you feel empathetic towards someone, you feel REALLY empathetic, and people respond well to that. I work on an acute mental health ward, and one of the things I offer is hand massage; you pick up so much of the other person's energy while you're doing this, that it's a great springboard to let them talk about things they'd otherwise not have mentioned - just by asking sensitive questions. Sometimes the energy you pick up is not at all what you'd imagine from looking at facial expressions, or your knowledge of that person's behaviour.

The only thing I can say is that I trust my intuition more and more as I get older, and really don't question it any more. Interestingly, I've been proved right so many times at work that my colleagues don't question it either!

I sometimes dream of certain catastrophes right before they happen (plane crashes, tornados etc.) It's very weird and I actually don't like it because it is a very haunting feeling to see something in a dream, and then see it happen again in real life not too much later. Most of my dreams are just normal dreams, but every now and then i get premonitions of things that do happen, exactly as in the dream...

I have listened to my intuition many times and avoided some really bad things too, so i do believe that there are some things in the universe we don't understand, but they are real.

I just want to have that dream where i win the lottery!

Yes, I have often felt this way. I believe that I am a bit of an empath, actually. I have often felt the emotions of others. When I was a child I had a difficult time watching some tv shows and listening to people who were in pain, because I would feel it, physically. For instance if someone would have chronic leg pain, my legs would start to ache.

One day I was in class and a girl was giving a presentation on arthritis. The girl who was giving it had it in her hands so bad they were mangled. As she spoke my hands began to get very cold, and they began to hurt. I rubbed them together to keep warm and for the ache to stop. It gradually got so bad, I became nauseous. I wound up passing out in class.

Firstly.. I would like to know if any of you are born in September?

Secondly,

I had one terrible nightmare a few years back ..I had died in my dream in limbo with the grim reaper. Next day I got hit by 2 semi trailer trucks and my car was destroyed!

TopBloke - I was supposed to be born September 3, but I came early and was born on the leo virgo cusp of August 22.

You know what is even funnier? It was you who I sensed was a september virgo baby like me.

I have found most people with what we feel are mostly virgos. We tend to be spiritual ...

I have had experiences where I will be talking about someone that I haven't seen in years and I will be at an obscure place and the next thing you know this person is there. It happens alot and also the other way -where someone i haven't seen in 10 years is talking about me and then all of a sudden I come walking in the store they are in which is no where near my house and someplace i wouldn't ordinally be.

Guess that's why my name is dreamwarrior...my experiences in life are to deep to try and explain on this forum, but if you want to know about them I don't mind you pm-ing me.

Just share. I felt weird posting this so go for it. If you dont i will pm you in due course

I am very spiritual, excellent perception.

Do you ever feel like sometimes though, you are just overwhelmed by these "feelings"?

I feel like crying sometimes. My heartbeat starts racing and the heat in my face gets extremely intense...burning.

Yes it is overwhelming sometimes...

Yes! Its like you just had an emotional workout on fast forward!

You must be my evil twin lol.

I feel a massive relief when it stops. I get a sense of what they think feel. I feel their love,anguish,torment,unresolution,kindness but most of all it is like I am in their body...skin...

We have discussed this in terms of negative feelings, but do you also have the same reactions to extreme happiness?

Yes i do get the same sensation but as i mentioned i feel a deep sense of love or extremely good feelings of admiration...they can be very happy thinking of us but the hot face ears etc still happen. Also as their intensity is stronger the sensations get stronger right into my arms,chest stomach back.hips and legs..also arms.

Archived