Are you a little psychic?Premonitions?Feelings?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about premonitions, but like the old movie is about, I do believe in signs. You might call it a premonition, but once imparticular (and as cliche as it sounds, its true) I was about to cross after seeing it was clear, but suddenly I stopped. At that moment a car came out of nowhere at horrific speeds. If I had crossed the road at that time, I would of been hit.

Its happened at other times to, all my life something stops me from doing something and if I had done that something i'd of been in trouble. Another would be walking home from the movies one night, I could of turned left and got home quicker, or kept on going straight and taken the logner route. It was late and I was only about 14/15 but I decided to take the longer route, the guy walking infront of me did turn left. I ended up getting questioned by Police because that person had got stabbed and robbed. If I had turned left, I might of been...

I don't know what you'd call it. My parents call it a Guardian Angel, some people like me like to call them "Signs" like from the movie about the same concept...a friend of mine called it God talking to me, another called it a premonition though I didn't see anything, just had a feeling...Scientists call it intuition, the knowledge all creaturess seem to get when danger is close by, and some get it stronger than others.

I dont know, call it what you will. Is that a similar concept?

This is a great thread.

I have not experienced anything like this, but my cousin will have dreams about things, and then they will come true. Scarey stuff in a way.....

My mother is very perceptive...she ALWAYS seems to know when something is not right with me.....

It seems to be the case with me as your mother. The people i feel tend to be people I care about or have enormous feeling towards. Then i feel them back..

I'm really glad I read this thread. My sister dreams in black and white always, but whenever she dreams in color that dream comes true. Usually its about a death in the family and she will tell me a little in advance before it happens. I was always VERY freaked out by this and wondered if it could be real. I'm glad to hear other people have experienced this sort of thing and me and her aren't crazy.

I'm really glad I read this thread. My sister dreams in black and white always, but whenever she dreams in color that dream comes true. Usually its about a death in the family and she will tell me a little in advance before it happens. I was always VERY freaked out by this and wondered if it could be real. I'm glad to hear other people have experienced this sort of thing and me and her aren't crazy.

I thought I was crazy until recently where it just overwhelmingly just happened more and more with stronger feelings than ever. So much that I overcame my fear of ridicule ..exposure and just posted it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note to those who were interested in this thread.I am going to recommend a book . I feel it can help some of the readers and posters here. It is called "the gift understand and develop your psyhic abilities " bu echo Bodine. It goes through quite about what we discussed. I am still reading it so it might help some of you..

Archived