Are you a little psychic?Premonitions?Feelings?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was 8 I had what I call "prediction" dreams. Basically dreams of random events that made no sense to me. In the dreams I was older, in some dreams I was 11, in some I was 13, 16, etc.

I didn't think of them too much. They weren't significant. It'd just be a dream of a conversation or going somewhere or something like that.

The events happened as I got older. I still stop midway through a conversation and think " * * * * , de ja vu". And I remember the dreams.

I still have "prediction" dreams but I'm older in those dreams now. I'm basically waiting for them to come true.

I believe in them. I have a pretty good image of what my kids are going to look like.

When I was 8 I had what I call "prediction" dreams. Basically dreams of random events that made no sense to me. In the dreams I was older, in some dreams I was 11, in some I was 13, 16, etc.

I didn't think of them too much. They weren't significant. It'd just be a dream of a conversation or going somewhere or something like that.

The events happened as I got older. I still stop midway through a conversation and think " * * * * , de ja vu". And I remember the dreams.

I still have "prediction" dreams but I'm older in those dreams now. I'm basically waiting for them to come true.

I believe in them. I have a pretty good image of what my kids are going to look like.

That is really wonderful.

Well, I think I have always sensed it, but the school episode happened when I was 18, so I was pretty young. I am nearly 30 now and so I have gotten a bit more used to them, but a lot of times it just seems unreal.
It does seem unreal,surreal yet ridiculous.. But there it is I cannot deny it.

Thats interesting...its great that they are accurate.

Interesting... I've never experienced such feelings as you guys mention but sometimes I do dream things that end up really happening. I dreamt that a friend's business in the states wouldn't do so well and that they'd come back, and they indeed called my parents to tell them that... I also once dreamt that we were moving back to my old home and we did that too even though no one in my family had really thought about moving again before I dreamt it. Also I'll dream little insignificant conversations between my friends and they'll play out in real life later in the week or so, it's weird stuff. I definitely think we're all capable of some pretty cool stuff but we don't always fully believe in what we can do.

Thats interesting...its great that they are accurate.

They are.

The most accurate one was a dream I had when i was 8.

I dreamt that I was watching on as police chased a really large, brown dog with black spots, a red collar with white spikes.

My dad was working as a security at the time.

He didnt come home the next day. And when he did he explained how him and his security buddies had had to catch a dog because he was going wild in the mall.

A large, brown dog with black spots, a red collar with white spikes.

It really is a great thread.

I'd be really scared to tell people in real life "I think I'm psychic and I also believe in ghosts oh and I know what my future kids are going to look like".

And "supernatural" websites are a bit too.. over the top for me.

Props to you top bloke =]

It really is a great thread.

I'd be really scared to tell people in real life "I think I'm psychic and I also believe in ghosts oh and I know what my future kids are going to look like".

And "supernatural" websites are a bit too.. over the top for me.

Props to you top bloke =]

Awww thanks mate. I keep away from supernatural sites and stuff like that...I do believe that dead relatives do stay with us for a while before they leave...

I believe everyone is psychic but don't have the ability to use it. If you're open to it then I guess it comes more naturally. Just my opinion.
I honestly do not know but i have found alot of people have no such experiences nor are capable. I have found that those who live very materialistic and non spiritual lives seem not to have it,

Archived