A Thread For Those Of Us Losing Weight

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uhm..yeah..I doubt that.

seriously.

Do you realize how many natural poisons there are? Arsenic and cyanide are two of the most lethal things out there, and they're all natural. Splenda, on the other hand, is artificial, and there haven't actually been any conclusive reports indicating any health problems with moderate dosages.

Do you realize how many natural poisons there are? Arsenic and cyanide are two of the most lethal things out there, and they're all natural. Splenda, on the other hand, is artificial, and there haven't actually been any conclusive reports indicating any health problems with moderate dosages.

Thing is you don't readily and deliberately consume Apple seeds like you consume Aspartame which is in so many food and drinks such as diet sodas, flavoured waters, gello and others...You could consume 10 apples a day every day and even eat the pips deliberately without dying from cyanide poisoning as the dosage is so small and the blood would detoxify it, but if you eat and drink 10 products with Aspartame in it a day everyday the long term health problems are undeniable.

Yes there are natural poisons... I don't know anyone who goes out of their way on a daily basis to eat them. Yet people go to the store and buy "diet jello". Why are people bright enough not to eat the natural poisons yet stupid enough to eat the man made ones?

^If you get a set, don't buy the Tanita brand. That's the one I have. It puts me at 5 percentage points higher than what I think I actually am according to all other measuring devices I've used. The best one I've used is the weight watchers scale. That seems to be quite accurate.

Yeah I have the Weight Watchers one and it seems quite accurate. How accurate I'm not sure.. but it seems to be on the right percent... I can't comment about the .something percent.

Unless you're mixing some meds according to body fat, you probably dont need something that precise lol

I'm doing jazzercise 5-6 times a week and so far I've lost 10 lbs. We use weights during each class (I use 5lbs) and we do all different kinds of curls and whatnot. My question is... I'm trying to tone my arms and make them smaller, but am I actually doing the opposite and making them bigger by using 5lbs 5-6 times a week?

I am trying to tone up my arms, preferably the back of my arms... don't know what it's called. I have weights that are 10 lbs, 5 lbs and 2 lbs. Which weights would work to tone up my arms? I keep wanting to use the 10 lb ones, but I'm not sure if they are too heavy, I don't want to end up with man arms. Does anyone know?

I just did my workout and am feeling good! This summer has been one dinner party after another so my weight's been staying the same even though I've been working hard minus some wine and cheese

My wedding is next Saturday so I have to keep my eyes on the prize!!

Well, I am in the same boat as some others. I am 3 months smoke free, and 10 pounds heavier. Everything smells and tastes sooo good.

Mentioned it to my doc, and she said I can always take the weight off later. I feel like I am over the smoking part.

I really have no motivation to exercise.

Any ideas to get started?

Well, I am in the same boat as some others. I am 3 months smoke free, and 10 pounds heavier. Everything smells and tastes sooo good.

Mentioned it to my doc, and she said I can always take the weight off later. I feel like I am over the smoking part.

I really have no motivation to exercise.

Any ideas to get started?

Great for you for being smoke free for 3 months. I've been smoke free for 3 days!

I have NO CLUE how to motivate you to exercise...that is something I SEVERELY lack. I tend to starve myself to lose weight rather than exercise. It's not easy, but it works.

Anyone?.....please

I am trying to tone up my arms, preferably the back of my arms... don't know what it's called. I have weights that are 10 lbs, 5 lbs and 2 lbs. Which weights would work to tone up my arms? I keep wanting to use the 10 lb ones, but I'm not sure if they are too heavy, I don't want to end up with man arms. Does anyone know?

Archived