THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

day 1 for the 500th time

im so mad he even shook this up again. i hate him for hurting me. i really dont....just felt like saying that would make me feel better. but im not playing victim...were both guilty..... and although we love each other.....nothing good can come out of us. nothing. it will only get worse. im done. im walking away. i walked away a long time ago.

Day 11,12,13,14:

My computer was not working.

It is hard to believe I have only been doing this for 2 weeks. It feels like an eternity since I spoke to him or saw him.

I am in the stage of picking things apart, noticing all the red flags and things that he said or did that were hurtful. The majority of things he did to hurt me was due to his impulsiveness, he always would make or not make statements or do something without really taking my feelings into consideration.

I woke up this morning and noticed later on it was the first day I woke up and he wasn't on my mind. Of course this evening after going to a movie with a few friends, I was driving home and this Amanda Palmer song came on, and the lyrics just crushed me and I started crying.

It is so difficult to realize he will most likely never be a part of my life. I don't really think I can be friends with him and I don't really believe him when he told me that was what he wanted.

I am pissed that I did all the work helping him try to open up and help him stop being so controlling and now he will use those tools in his next relationship.

I miss him less today than I did 2 weeks ago. But I still miss him.

Day 7

Today my ex contacted me asking a few minor questions through text which I replied non nonchalantly. I don't think I broke NC since she initiated it first and I define NC as me not initiating contact. Went to the gym and now I feel alot better about myself. At least the questions she asked me made me realize that she still thinks about me. Oh well can't go too deep into it.

Day 15

Halfway there!!!

Had a few moments of missing him and wondering what he was doing. This is my last day of my mini work vacation 5 days off. I think I needed this time to just relax, clean my house ( all memories of him are now gone into storage)

I hung out with a few friends tonight for a drink and this guy who used to work with my friend Jon was there, we were talking a lot and he asked me out. It's weird because he is a waiter at this really nice restaurant and David took me there once and this guy was our waiter.

We would see him out occasionally at this bar we go to and would talk to him. I saw this guy last week there and he started talking to me and I got that vibe that he was into me but I ignored it thinking he was just making small talk.

Part of me hopes David hears about it and is bothered a bit. I feel a bit guilty about that. But it will be 2 months since he broke-up with me and I know he has been dating so why shouldn't I.

Bobbadoo

I felt the same way yesterday. I feel much better today. I was thinking that I was doing so well with NC that I wished she would contact be for at least a status report on her sister who is very ill. I was even thinking I would be able to talk without emotions surfacing. I'm close, o am sure nut not quite there yet.

Day 4.

I had a dream about him last night. Ahh, so this is where I am now in the 'healing' process.

I have only had dreams about exes I really cared about after the breakup. The last 3 guys I dated before this one, who I shall dub Mr Nice Guy, I didn't dream about them AT ALL.

I miss you Mr Nice Guy.

Day 26

NC is going well. Some sad feelings snuck up on me out of no where this week but overall things are going well. I think that "manners" are playing the largest role in keeping NC. I think it would ne just rude of me to call and esp engage her about a relationship.

DAY 21

Its been 3 weeks since ive spoken to her. I really cant believe its come to this still. i still miss her everyday...i find myself often checking her facebook page and looking at her pictures just to see her face. Its driving me crazy...weve been broken up for almost 3 months now and the pain is just the same. i still cant believe how she just threw away 4 years down the tubes so quickly and easily. there are so many things i still wanna say to her. Things she will never hear. Things that will never come out of my mouth and into her ears.

I dont even know if i should contact her next week. If after the 30 days she hasnt contacted me, should i contact her? i dont even know if she will care. or if anything will happen...or if she will have even missed me.

rpizzel

I would give it more time. I see my your other posts that your are vary upset. I would suggest giving your feelings a name and just step into them. just sit with them. Objectify them..... and then see that you can step through them to a better place on the other side. I have done this and it has worked for me. I still have grief and sadness but the emotions are softening. I could weep just remembering little things a couple of weeks ago. I felt odd the other day when i expected to tear up about a memory but only felt a little sad. i do believe we have control of our emotions. Life is tough. I feel your pain. but we have to step through it.