THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

He reached out around Thanksgiving, and then not again?

Do yourself a favor and keep NC.

The holidays are not to be used as an excuse to contact an ex.

Ok but I don't exactly understand that logic. He does seem to want to have an excuse , but we can't be no contact forever if we're going to get back together. That is my goal, my wish. I don't have to contact him but I'd like to respond and set a date if he reaches out and get this reconciliation going. Im not in NC to "get over it" mostly i feel better , yes but I want back together. Thoughts? Thank you for your response sg

Ok but I don't exactly understand that logic. He does seem to want to have an excuse , but we can't be no contact forever if we're going to get back together. That is my goal, my wish. I don't have to contact him but I'd like to respond and set a date if he reaches out and get this reconciliation going. Im not in NC to "get over it" mostly i feel better , yes but I want back together. Thoughts? Thank you for your response sg

And yes around Thanksgiving and not again.

hey buddy!

What was she doing there? Did you speak?

Great you took it all in your stride. Proud of you :)

The guy she works with lives at my brothers house so she was picking up work keys. I was getting ready for my work party so happened to be looking really good.

Yes we did. Had a chat for about 15mins and it was good. A hug goodbye and she messaged me like 10mins later saying she hopes i have a good time. I did answer saying thank you and enjoy work but back to nc now

This MAY trigger further advances from her, especially since you handled it so well...and were lookin' good....

So, question, do you still want her back....?

Carus*

I think i do still want her back. She said we should talk out the relationship but i said we cannot do that over text and she said lets meet then. I said message me when you want to and am gonna leave it there.

But day 1. Am feeling good, got down for like 30 seconds then bounces right back.

If you meet her you don't bring up the past unless she does, and even then try to steer the conversation more towards the present and keep it light.

You want her to start associating good feelings with you, not heavy ones.

Try and meet somewhere fun like an art gallery or something...

As for me, I will continue to pray I get my chance...only a couple of things need to shift and they are out of my control...

Carus*

If you meet her you don't bring up the past unless she does, and even then try to steer the conversation more towards the present and keep it light.

You want her to start associating good feelings with you, not heavy ones.

Try and meet somewhere fun like an art gallery or something...

As for me, I will continue to pray I get my chance...only a couple of things need to shift and they are out of my control...

Carus*

Im gonna try

I will definitely let her reach out to me though, im not gonna be the one to do it.

Hope you get some answers your looking for my man, you deserve to be happy :).

Day 2. So i find myself in a strange situation. One of my female co workers who also happens to be a very good friend of mine was telling me how attracted to me she is.

She is not a relationship person and was offering me a fwb situation. Although i find her extremely attractive i declined, just not ready yet.

It has helped me put a few things in perspective that other people do find me attractive and i will not be alone forever.

Broke nc today to wish my ex a merry Christmas. When i sent the message i didnt really care if she replied.

She did and we had a nice chat but i dont think i need nc anymore. I feel good. I never completed the 30 days but i did have very limited contact for around three months. Think most i made it to was 24 days.

Its true what they say, time does heal. Im actually meeting my ex next friday just to hand out.

Im actually meeting my ex next friday just to hand out.

Hand out....?

Be careful Piaressss...I'm so glad you are feeling better right now but I still sense Hope in you...

I would love to see this turn into a success story though...

Why don't you start a separate thread about this?

We got your back*

Carus*