THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

I accept this challenge.

DAY 1:

This is day 1 and I am feeling strong and really good about this decision. He cheated on me with his adopted sister. He had a five month affair and he still denies it despite all family members telling me the truth. I am DONE!! I kicked him out of the house and he had to move to his mothers home 8 hours away.

I have come back to try this again, been LC for the last 5mths as we work together and he is still messing with my head and I am allowing it!

Well today, the buck stops right here and I am going to accomplish what I have set out to do and that is to rid him from my thoughts and heart.

Day 2 NC ......... Bring on tomorrow!

Day 13

This anxiety is overwhelming. I used to depend on you to give me strength and trust me, I am now seeing how wrong that was. Some days I'm fine and days like today, I miss you as soon as I open my eyes in the morning. I am staying busy with school and work everyday but it doesn't make it any easier. When will this pain go away?

Can I jump in at day 3? I haven't contacted the love of my life since Saturday. We have a house together and all our stuff is in it. He says it's over and has gone to his mother's I have gone to my parent's house too. We will have to sort out the house but I am not contacting him. It would be too disrespectful for him (I was dumped for being clingy and I don't want to turn into a stalker). I want him to see I've changed....one...two...three....GO!

DAY 1 (AGAIN) - I called yesterday just to make it clear that I do not want anything to do with him because he has hurt me so bad and our situation is not healthy. At the end of a number of back and forth texting and a call he said i dont want you in my life. So I have said what I have to say and I need to leave this guy alone. So no contact starting today!!!

I didn't send the letter but I accidentally bumped into him and it was great. We agreed this is not goodbye but we needed to work out our problems. I followed the a get your ex back type ebook and asked him for lunch to "go out on a high." He said no and we had a chat instead and he asked to see me next week. I know we won't live together and I happy about that as I love him but need to love myself before we can make things work. Keep up no contact guys if you feel it's the right thing to do as things will work out either way.

She called me after one month of no contact. She wants to meet and talk about us.

I don't know what to think of that because she was so against reconciliation...

I also don't want to get hurt again by only getting my hopes up

W broke up almost 6 months ago...

Day 9 ... Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

Almost broke contact last night and to say he isn't on my mind 24/7 would be lying, but the sadness is not there so much. I do however go thru anger/hurt/sorrow/hope all in one day!

Working with him every day, does not help at all!

Day 9 ... Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

Almost broke contact last night and to say he isn't on my mind 24/7 would be lying, but the sadness is not there so much. I do however go thru anger/hurt/sorrow/hope all in one day!

Working with him every day, does not help at all!

Look at you !!!! Sooooo happy to see you're doing well.

I'm happy for you, keep pushing !!

~dig

Day 10

I am so proud of myself for getting this far, I never believed it was possible. Instead of putting your feelings first, I am putting mine.... you only cared about yourself, so why should I care about you.

I really, really do pray that one day soon you will quit work and then vanish from my life forever.