Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

annie24

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaah, i feel a little sad tonight. he graduated yesterday (the official ceremony) and i know his family is in town this weekend with him. i haven't talked to him in a while (almost 2 weeks). i feel like the ball is in his court to contact me though, if he wants to talk. i just feel a little sad. not too insanely sad. i've done some chores today, got some groceries, ate some sushi, watched some TV, fell asleep on the couch for a while. i'll try to get some real work done tomorrow.

i forgot to mention! my neighbor who has the world's most adorable dog, will be out of town for 2 weeks and asked if i would dog sit! i said hell yes! she offered to pay me, i offered to do it for free - or even pay her! i am crazy about her dog. he is the most adorable little thing. super friendly and the goofiest smile. he's such a silly boy and has the most adorable racoon-eye pattern on his face.

i can't wait to have him with me and get to walk with him and cuddle with him at night!!!!

ok, he just wrote this on my facebook wall. like what the heck?!?!? i haven't contacted him since that email 2 weeks ago.

Yo, I've been meaning to e-mail you. I'm sorry things have gotten hectic the past few days, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you

like, what the heck?!?!?

i can't even think of a way to say that to him without being serious or aggresive. i guess i'll just wait and see if he does write to me or what.

or maybe i should just 'defriend' him off of facebook and move on with my life for good?

"Hi, BusBoy,

Thanks for the FB note - your computer must be weird 'cause mine takes the same amount of time to post something on FB as it does to send an e-mail. I would get yours checked by an IT expert if I were you - I bet it has a virus or something.

Hope all is well with you.

Annie"

does it even matter what he says? sheesh. i don't know what this guy's deal is. why can't he just let me move on? or just be friends? or just pick something and go with it. why come to my shows, do that kind of stuff?

but, yeah, i'm defiately glad to call him out on a BS facebook wall post.

I think it's good you called him out on it. He needs to make up his mind and stop attempting to lead you on. He moves soon, right? I think that will be a very very good thing.

Hey maybe this just all shows you that he may not be as great as you thought he was and it might even be a good thing that it didn't work out.

well, since i haven't talked to him for 2 weeks and haven't checked his fb, i dunno if he's bought a ticket. last time we talked, his intention was to move at the end of may (so, i guess that means he'll be out of here by June 1?) yes, i am looking forward to him leaving.

yeah, i do feel a bit 'jerked around.' my ex did that to me too, and i didn't like it one bit.

Archived