girls...is car sex degrading?

blink_guy

I know I'm probably in the minority as usual, but I wouldn't do it. If my guy couldn't control his urges long enough to wait for somewhere better, I'd have a problem with him. Secondly, I value my cars way too much for something like that. No food, no drink (except water), no sex. Period.

My ex and I dated for 4 years and we're having sex for 2 of them and my dad never knew what was going on.

We never made it around to having sex in either of our cars though. Just some oral...

And I'd feel guilty if we would have had sex in his car. He used to have to take his little sister and brother to school.

But I do laugh when my little sister jumps into my bed. She's so unsuspecting, just like dad.

so today while my gf and i were having sex my dad walked downstairs and we almost got caught. so we decided that we couldnt risk it anymore and we were trying to think of places we could go for like 10 minutes. we couldnt think of anything but a thought that was constantly on my mind was her car. but i dont know if suggesting that is a degrading option for girls so i didnt ask. what do you girls think?

No, not unless it is the ONLY place you are taking her to have sex. A little spontaneous car sex every now and then can be fun I woudl try to make an effort to find another place you can go to have sex though, like renting a hotel room on occasion or something. Put a little romance back in

yeah, SUV is the way to go!!! I can completely stretch out in the back *which is also convenient for sleeping in my car if i get too drunk

you can get arrested DUI for that.

nothing wrong with car sex. it's cool to do once in a blue moon, but not a daily bangin spot recommendation.

ok so i didnt mean to say 10 minutes. i just kinda meant for a bit. but the thing is they dont give out hotel rooms to 17 year olds. i just wish i didnt have to ask her to go have sex with her in her car. it jus tfeels like that if its a girlfriend that is kidna disrespectful

It doesn't have to be disrespectful, you could offer to pleasure her in the car without thought of reciprocity.

Car sex is, i think, amazing. i've had the best sex ever in a car. i'm quite small so space was never really an issue. I've found it so much hotter than sex in bed. As far as it being degrading, no i don't think it is as long as both people are comfortable with it.

Maybe, i dunno go for a drive and just let one thing lead to another. If she doesn't wanna do it in a car you'll find out pretty soon.

Archived