girls...is car sex degrading?

blink_guy

so today while my gf and i were having sex my dad walked downstairs and we almost got caught. so we decided that we couldnt risk it anymore and we were trying to think of places we could go for while. we couldnt think of anything but a thought that was constantly on my mind was her car. but i dont know if suggesting that is a degrading option for girls so i didnt ask. what do you girls think?

i personally don't like it. not because i think it's degrading (i'm not sure why it would be more degrading for the girl), but because i am just not comfortable with it. plenty of people do it though, obviously, so i don't think there's any harm in just suggesting it. if she turns it down then hey, no harm, no foul. just suggest something else.!

it is tough when you live with your parents, though. when i was with my ex and we both lived with parents, we would sneak into his room after they were asleep, or go to the park or yeah, in his car. i never really enjoyed those times much, though, to be honest.

i think that's where i've gone wrong!

no tints in a regular 4 door sedan.

shift sticks in the butt are not cool.

yeah, SUV is the way to go!!! I can completely stretch out in the back *which is also convenient for sleeping in my car if i get too drunk

yeah, SUV is the way to go!!! I can completely stretch out in the back *which is also convenient for sleeping in my car if i get too drunk

i would always try it in my ex's car and somehow, every single time i'd manage to press on the horn with my foot. maybe, subconsciously, that's my kink. i love calling attention to myself while in uncomfortable positions.

i would always try it in my ex's car and somehow, every single time i'd manage to press on the horn with my foot. maybe, subconsciously, that's my kink. i love calling attention to myself while in uncomfortable positions.

hahahaah that's awesome

if i do it in my car, it's in the backseat. i even keep condoms back there

hahahaah that's awesome

if i do it in my car, it's in the backseat. i even keep condoms back there

haha, at least youre smart

i was always too nervous to do it in the back seat. i always had the mindset that, if someone was coming and i was in the front seat, i could drive away quicker. haha. i'm strange.

I wouldn't say it's degrading, it's just not the most comfortable unless you've got a really spacious car. I used to have sex in cars all the time back in highschool just because we had nowhere else to do it.

Ha ha, me too! But I found myself for the first time in many years having to do it, because my boyfriend didn't have his own room (he's much younger than me)...and I'm 41! It's not quite the same when you're as old as I am now...I'm just not as flexible as I used to be-lol

Can I point out, I think it's funny the OP said, he just needs a place for 10 minutes. Dude, you must be young!! Either that or you need to practice a little more self-discipline so you can last longer...lol

Ha ha, me too! But I found myself for the first time in many years having to do it, because my boyfriend didn't have his own room (he's much younger than me)...and I'm 41! It's not quite the same when you're as old as I am now...I'm just not as flexible as I used to be-lol

Can I point out, I think it's funny the OP said, he just needs a place for 10 minutes. Dude, you must be young!! Either that or you need to practice a little more self-discipline so you can last longer...lol

aww give him a break, lol.

well hey don't limit your options. as you can see from the responses, it's for some people but not for others.

i personally like car sex, but it's definitely not at the top of my list. but i do like the excitement and the possibility of getting caught. it seems naughty so it makes it more fun. hahah

i'm sure your gf wouldn't mind.

so today while my gf and i were having sex my dad walked downstairs and we almost got caught. so we decided that we couldnt risk it anymore and we were trying to think of places we could go for like 10 minutes. we couldnt think of anything but a thought that was constantly on my mind was her car. but i dont know if suggesting that is a degrading option for girls so i didnt ask. what do you girls think?

Love it in the car! No way is it degrading. It's fun!

Car sex isn't degrading.

My boyfriend's mom asked us to stop having sex in the house while she was there, problem is she was always there so we went to parks at night and the car.

Eventually we gave up though and have sex at his house and my house still.

But car sex can lead to some interesting and potentially awesome positions.

If a guy is to cheap to get a motel, he is not getting anything in the car. Cars are for driving.

I totally agree. Car sex is just clichéd, cheap and tawdry. Car sex is about pure animalistic sex like you would have with a hooker...it is about the excitement of the forbidden...it is what you see in tons of movies with horny people.

I think if my first time was in a car, perhaps.

Car sex generally only happens after a great weekend road trip and we cannot contain ourselves and pull off on a dirt road Or we want to do something a little different, like when its snowing or raining.

I think it may be slightly degrading if this was the only spot you could get her alone. Or the circumstances, like taking a girl home from the bar and doing it in your backseat because you don't want to bring her into the house, etc.

Archived