Women with big boobs...do you always turn heads?

BronzedSkin123

Bronzedskin, I think you really need help. All of your posts are so negative, first you wanted to bleach your skin, and now get a boob job. Every time you post something you always put yourself down. Why can't you just accept yourself the way you are? Why don't you want a man to like you for who you are instead of always wanting to change yourself?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look, I know what you mean. My father and my brother both do that. I know where you get this from. But, getting the breasts is a bad idea b/c it doesn't necessarily have the reward you think it does. I can relate to the motivation, b/c I have had troulbe feeling accepted my men even if I had men chasing me. All my life men have been showing me that women are only worth something if they are beautiful. So I can relate.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly how I feel. Even when I had a male friend I got some insight into the male psyche a bit & he seemed to put a lot of emphasis on how attractive women were to where I felt worthless if I didn't have the flattest stomach, the nicest butt, perfect complexion. We couldn't just watch television without him pointing out who was the hottest girl on tv. It was painful. Going to the movies all he did was go on and on about how beautiful some actress was until it was annoying. Always talking about what 'pretty friend' he met. I felt so insecure. I hope all men aren't like that

I find it flattering when a guy wants to have sex with me. I do. Usually, I don't feel sexy or that pretty at all, so when a guy lusts after me it makes me feel beautiful.

Ok, I was just trying to be funny earlier (And I think I was hysterical). But I can't let this go.

BronzedSkin, I am a Nurse, and although I have never worked in Plastic Surgery, I know one or two things about it. Lots of people sign up for surgery thinking that "If I just LOOK better, my whole life will improve", and, to a certain extent, it is true. But this is not the way I really think you should go.

Having men "lust" after you isn't all it's cracked up to be. There are a lot of very crude men who say say some pretty nasty things to women they think look "hot". Come to think of it, there are some pretty crude women who say some nasty stuff too. Think I'm kidding? Put a couple of balloons in your bra sometime, and go to the mall.

There are lots of things you can do to look "sexy", none of which require surgery. You can change your makeup, change your hair, wear a shorter skirt. But the best thing you can do is walk with your head up. Look guys right in the eye when you talk to them. Even if yo don't feel confident, LOOK confident.

You'll have to fight them off with a club.

Bronzedskin, I think you really need help. All of your posts are so negative, first you wanted to bleach your skin, and now get a boob job. Every time you post something you always put yourself down. Why can't you just accept yourself the way you are? Why don't you want a man to like you for who you are instead of always wanting to change yourself?

I just feel like I'd be happier and luckier in my love life if I fit closer to the beauty standards.

Men are usually nicer to women that they find attractive.

They smile, speak to them, open doors. When you're not their type, they don't even make eye contact with you, they pretty much ignore you. It makes me feel bad about myself. I just want to be accepted and happy

I was lucky, I was a skinny big haired girl with huge glasses. I also wore the HUGE coat to cover up b/c I was so afraid of everyone around me, I'd been subjected to a lot of cruelty bout my looks as a child- I'm not as unattractive as I was as a child now, but I know what its like...boys were the worst, to. Its harder with boys- when they reject you- they are saying you aren't fit to be sexual, which is a fundamental part of being a woman, of being a human.

I don't know ho I would have handled being sexualized that early. I was a late bloomer, to. I started dating at 20.

I KNOW the problem now. Its the friend. I had a friend do that to and it weighed on my self esteem VERY MUCH. Its a way that some men have of trying to control you-- of telling you that you aren't good enough so that they can manipulate you. They might even believe you arne't good enough, themselves. But teh thing is: here is the kicker: you ARE.

Girls who grew up around men who constantly emphasize that a woman's worth is her looks and then proceeded to destroy her self esteem by saying she wasn't up to par- DEAL WITH A LOT. I can relate.

One thing that helps is cutting out those kind of men. And also, destroying thsoe negative thoughts when they come. Try to remember times when men were responsive.

HOw is that any different from surgery though- ultimately both are aimed at being attractive so that you can be pleasing for men.

I just feel like I'd be happier and luckier in my love life if I fit closer to the beauty standards.

Men are usually nicer to women that they find attractive.

They smile, speak to them, open doors. When you're not their type, they don't even make eye contact with you, they pretty much ignore you. It makes me feel bad about myself. I just want to be accepted and happy

Ignore them back. I've had guys ignore me b/c I wasn't their type. I shrugged it off, you aren't going to be everyone's type. I learned that from a hot, blonde friend of mine. Sometimes men don't even see me when she's around, but some men who are attracted to me, don't look at her twice.

To the OP:

I have small boobs - A cup. I've never had trouble attracting or being sexually desirable to men who want a relationship AND men who just want sex. Sure, with big boobs you might get more attention than you used to at clubs...but that kind of instant attention makes you just a NUMBER. It makes you REPLACEABLE and DISPOSABLE. You'll just be some guy's conquest. You'll be a CONCEPT. Why don't you try attracting men with something else other than boobs... your demeanor, charm, charisma, conversation, confidence, your smile, your sexy voice?... Can you do that?

If the type of attention you are looking for is a strictly physical, instant kind, then yeah, go for it. It's your life, your decision, your consequences you have to live with. Just be sure to do research and find a good plastic surgeon.

But if you want to be memorable, if you want guys to go "DAAAAYUM I don't know what it is but this girl's got a hold on me...," if you want to be admired because of what YOU (and not your boobs) bring to the table.. then I would spend the money elsewhere.

TRUST ME "sexy" is not just big boobs. TRUST ME, and trust the guys when they say this. Sexy is confidence. Sexy is the ability to pull off anything, because you're so confident and secure with yourself that it shows. Sexy is the ability to say "go to hell" if someone doesn't like the size of your boobs. Sexy is refusal to be the same as everyone else. Sexy is the TOTAL FREAKING PACKAGE.

I'm fortunate to have this ish figured out at 21. I hope you will too, best of luck

It's hard not to stare at huge breasts, but that doesn't always mean that the people staring are attracted. And those who are? Well, I'm sure some people might be potentially good partners, but I'd bet that if you really want to turn heads with your looks, just looking the best you naturally can will turn heads that are much more likely to stay focused on you after the initial attraction has worn off.

I have 14GG breasts, and I'm only 21.

I get stared at as if I'm naked.

My breasts look huge in anything.

I've been with the same man since I was 15, and he's seen me grow from a 12B cup to my current 14GG in 6 years, but he loves me the same as before and he doesn't stare at me or admire me any more than when we were younger, although I haven't seen my toes for about 4 years.

I was curious to know if women with big boobs turn heads with men everywhere they go. I have been thinking about getting bigger boobs so men will find me more desirable and to walk into a room and have just all eyes on me

Big boobs + low self esteem = a whole world of trouble and heart ache.

Big boobs, if anything, when you haven't yet come to terms with the fact that chest size matters zero zilch nada to who you are or how attractive you are, make it even tougher to develop a strong sense of self esteem about yourself.

I developed early, and have always had ample in that department. No matter what I do weight wise or athletically, they are always there.

Growing up, it was uncomfortable and awkward and boys can be so crude. Grown men too. It made me feel awkward about my body.

I had to accept my breasts - it was an achievement to do that! I wasn't ever running around so happy that nature put two big weights on my shoulders and back.

I can celebrate them now, but would feel just as happy if they were As.

Those men need to grow up - and you need to learn to stop internalizing the foolish remarks of a few men. Believe me when I say this: you think about it way more than they even do. Most comments of that sort are casual, and they morph constantly.

So by the time you got your implants, you'd be hearing the comments about how big boobs are so unattractive because they get saggy and all this other bull.

Now small chests are the rage. You can't live your life like that. You just can't.

I was curious to know if women with big boobs turn heads with men everywhere they go. I have been thinking about getting bigger boobs so men will find me more desirable and to walk into a room and have just all eyes on me

mine are natural. i am a size 34D or so.

yes, they do seem to get attention. but they don't win over a nice, cute face IMO.

So... if you have a nice face and decent figure I see no reason to try and alter your boobs just for attention.

And take it from Itsallgrand.. and me:

Big boobs, if anything, when you haven't yet come to terms with the fact that chest size matters zero zilch nada to who you are or how attractive you are, make it even tougher to develop a strong sense of self esteem about yourself.

I haven't heard it better put into words then this. So true.. Big boobs will get the attention but won't keep em around.

Actually I will give an example as to how they get attention in a bit of a uninvited way:

When I was 19, I had my first day of school. Wore a normal V neck top, but you could see my cleavage a bit. I didn't know, but these 2 boys in my group, they kept allowing me to have a seat. they didn't mind standing.

Months later, one of those guys became my bf. And he confessed that the whole time him and his buddy where checking out my rack. And that's the reason they would let me have a seat: to have a better look.

I had a laugh, and didn't care, b/c well.. I celebrate my cleavage. But I dunno.. I can just imagine older or other random men on the street doing this and that leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Please keep in mind that breast augmentation is a MAJOR SURGERY...things can go wrong during and after the procedure and cause irreversible damage.

I have been fairly big chested my whole life, I was a D cup when I was 10 years old. I have to buy large shirts so they can accommodate my chest, and they end up looking baggy on me because they don't fit me right. It's hard to find a good bra that'll hold up when I exercise....that's a real pain. The attention from guys...you hear it so much you just ignore it. Sometimes being large chested ain't all it's cracked up to be! It can be a nuisance at times...but I am happy with who I am. Learn to love yourself and it will show!

It kind of depends. In some of the redneck areas around here the women who've got 'em don't wear much in the way of covering them. My reaction is more like "What in God's name...?" than "Ohhhhhh yeaahhhhhhh." It's not a big deal.

I just realized I can't name what kind of guy I am, lol. Not a boob, butt, or anything type of person. I'm just either attracted or I'm not.

I have big boobs, 32F.

The attention you get isnt the best, you get the attention for all the wrong reasons, off blokes who just want one thing, by all means if you just want 1 night stands all the time then go for it.

I dont have my boobs hanging out all the time, as i think its really unattractive to have them on show alot! and im sure many people agree with me on this, big boobs can look horrible.

Archived