Women with big boobs...do you always turn heads?

BronzedSkin123

I've always been attracted to large breasted women,always have been and probably always will be.Have I occasionally been caught staring at a woman's chest? Sure,but I have never been rude or made crude remarks.I really don't think it is as artificial or superficial as some of you would suggest.Most people have a personal preference when it comes to the opposite sex: hair color ,hieght,overall body type.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not notice any girls in my environment most of the time, with big boobs or without big boobs, because most of the time, none of them notice me, so even if she has big boobs, why should I notice her any differently than any other girl?

Since every girl seems to be out of reach it just doesn't matter. So, if it makes you feel better, I do not choose anyone, big boobs or otherwise and just stick to myself.

I'm a boob man, and I definitely have a preference for large breasts, but I'd rather have small naturals than big implants. I don't know that I've ever seen a girl on the street and gone straight to imagining myself motorboating her. But I've certainly thought, "Dang, nice pair. I wonder if they're as big as they look..." I look at breasts a lot, but I try not to stare. That's just bad form.

To the OP: I think you should spend that money you're saving for fake breasts and spend it on a good therapist to figure out why you've got such low self esteem. What will you do when those big fake ones start drooping in your old age? In fact, what are you going to do as you age, period? You seem to be SO focused on your external looks and not thinking about how to improve your inner-self. Look, we ALL age and physical looks is fleeting. What are you going to do when you're 70-years old and don't have the physical looks? What will happen is you wasted your entire life concentrating on something that really isn't that important.

If you get fake ones, you MAY garner some attention from men. But I can guarantee you it won't be the attention that is going to fulfill you for very long. You're starting down a spiraling path of constantly needing to "fix" yourself to make yourself feel better. You're going to end up looking like one of those very scary older Hollywood actresses. Imagine Micheal Jackson as a 65-year old woman. Nasty.

In my personal opinion. I'd take a natural A-cup and a wonderful confident woman, than a supermodel with fake D-cups that thinks the surgery is the way to fix her confidence.

Actually this made me think of a woman I met once who was STUNNING, but flat as a board. She was extremely self conscious because without breasts she didn't feel like a woman. For women with very small or non-existent breasts, there is a part of them that asks 'what will everyone else think of me' but it is also about how they see themselves. I didn't think she needed the implants but she was desperate, and I couldn't judge her because I'm not in her shoes.

• 5 months later...

Archived