Women with big boobs...do you always turn heads?

BronzedSkin123

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'm not gonna get hard from just seeing a random hot girl on the street. But if I'm in deep conversation with her and I think it's going well, then I might get a semi.

There, that's better, I'm just interested in honesty here.

I've had guy friends tell me that in many circumstances where they're interracting with attractive women, they struggle trying not to get hard and embarrassing themselves. I've been around guys like that, who would get that problem (noticeably) around me. I was just curious as to how often this happens, and to whom.

So is it more flattering, sexy, or creepy when a guy does that infront of you?

Well, it's flattering and sexy when I'm dating the guy or in a real relationship with the guy ... it proves to me that he still finds me sexually exciting. And when he's in that uncomfortable situation, I always tease him so that he can't make it stop ... sorry, I just find that very exciting!

When strange men do that, I want to flee, because I have no idea what their intentions are. I don't really want to be raped, ya know!

Yeah, she had affairs with Lawrence Olivier, one of the greatest actors of his day, and they eventually married, but I think they divorced later, despite the fact that Olivier was obsessed and madly in love with her. If I remember correctly, he never got over the loss of her.

And, c'mon, your nineteen years old and you've never felt the compulsion to walk up to the woman and start making out with her? You're lying. I've never known a man like that.

Lol, I'm serious. One situation I was in one time involved a girl begging me to get naked and have sex with her after a study group in high school because it was at my house. Strangely enough I ended up dating her but even when I was virginal I didn't act on something as strong as that.

I think now at 19 I wouldn't have a problem, but I'm not very conventional. Most beautiful women prefer the conventional, so I guess I just immediately chalk it up as an impossibility and don't think about it.

Lol, I'm serious. One situation I was in one time involved a girl begging me to get naked and have sex with her after a study group in high school because it was at my house. Strangely enough I ended up dating her but even when I was virginal I didn't act on something as strong as that.

I think now at 19 I wouldn't have a problem, but I'm not very conventional. Most beautiful women prefer the conventional, so I guess I just immediately chalk it up as an impossibility and don't think about it.

Well, you're very boring, then! LOL!

Most beautiful women prefer the conventional? Believe me, you do NOT understand women. Believe me. I think you're just too scared of rejection, and that's why you can't approach these women or take a risk. Sorry.

Well, you're very boring, then! LOL!

lol. In some ways I suppose that's very true. I think maybe it's because we're just talking about boobs. Skirts and legs are more of my thing.

EDIT in reponse to latest post: Where did I say I don't approach them? Some of them even say yes, lol. Maybe I should have clarified. I know 19-21 year old women very well, and they seem to like conventional stuff. Outside of that age range...no idea. I can just go by what I see around here.

Women are nothing to be afraid of. I just generalize at times.

lol. In some ways I suppose that's very true. I think maybe it's because we're just talking about boobs. Skirts and legs are more of my thing.

Forget the whole breast fixation. Most of the men I talk to admit that they're more fixated on the legs and butt. Heh heh, so, what would YOU do when a woman bends over and reveals her thong beneath her skirt? Would that do it for ya?

Poker term

I fold

Give up

C'mon, of course I know what the term means ... I just wasn't sure what you were folding about, because you posted this in response to my post, which was an answer to your question about whether or not it would be disturbing or sexy to see a guy with an erection. I said that if it was my b-friend or someone I've been dating, it would be exciting and lead to LOTS of passion back home. Then you said that you would fold. So, you WOULDN'T want a woman to be aroused by you? Not sure where you're going with this.

Eh, guess it's just too hard for men to talk about this stuff. No pun intended. Maybe I should just give up.

C'mon, of course I know what the term means ... I just wasn't sure what you were folding about, because you posted this in response to my post, which was an answer to your question about whether or not it would be disturbing or sexy to see a guy with an erection. I said that if it was my b-friend or someone I've been dating, it would be exciting and lead to LOTS of passion back home. Then you said that you would fold. So, you WOULDN'T want a woman to be aroused by you? Not sure where you're going with this.

Eh, guess it's just too hard for men to talk about this stuff. No pun intended. Maybe I should just give up.

Lol, we talk about this stuff all the time, but I think most would be taken aback that a woman we don't know would want to hear it.

And Roden, I folded the next day, lol. She was too pretty.

EDIT in reponse to latest post: Where did I say I don't approach them? Some of them even say yes, lol. Maybe I should have clarified. I know 19-21 year old women very well, and they seem to like conventional stuff. Outside of that age range...no idea. I can just go by what I see around here.

Women are nothing to be afraid of. I just generalize at times.

Yeah, you are generalizing. To be honest, the older girls get, the LESS conventional they get. That's what happened to me. I'm a freak, now. And I'm still in my mid-twenties! LOL.

So, why legs?

Lol, we talk about this stuff all the time, but I think most would be taken aback that a woman we don't know would want to hear it.

And Roden, I folded the next day, lol. She was too pretty.

Yep, sounds like beautiful women scare you to death. That's so SAD!

And in response to your first sentence, no, I haven't seen any threads or posts about this ... guys just seem too uncomfortable with the subject. It's not that I love hearing about this, it's just that I'm interested to know what makes men tick ... even though I already pretty much know the answers. It's just hard to find a guy with the guts to admit to his "weaknesses" or whatever you want to call it. And since my personality makes me an open book, I just can't understand why people would be close-minded or uncomfortable talking about personal things. I know most men, if not all, are HORRIFIED about talking personal things, but I can't help but try to coax answers out of 'em. I don't bite.

Archived