Women with big boobs...do you always turn heads?

BronzedSkin123

I'd spend the money on a counselor to try to uncover why you need all eyes on you to begin with.

It's one thing to want to feel good about yourself and have self esteem, and another to have to be the center of attention or you don't feel happy.

And you can get your big plastic whaleboats if you must, but people will quit looking when you cross the high side of 35, then you will just be that freaky old lady with big plastic boobs and the attention will stop (other than as a curiosity) since people ogle young girls, not older women.

You will also have to replace those things every 7-10 years of your life. There is a lot of negative things about fake boobs that most people don't know about... everythign from the potential negative health issues to the fact that you have to replace them at least once a decade, sometimes more than that.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Men are usually nicer to women that they find attractive.

They smile, speak to them, open doors. When you're not their type, they don't even make eye contact with you, they pretty much ignore you. It makes me feel bad about myself. I just want to be accepted and happy

Hey,

Just to let you know I try to treat all women no wait cross that out I try to treat everybody I encounter that way, male or female, attractive or unattractive.

The kind of guys that treat ONLY attractive women that way are the kinds of guys you wouldn't want anyway.

If I'm turning a lot of heads I don't notice it, but I HAVE caught some guys looking at my chest a lot. It doesn't help if I'm wearing a slightly low cut top. Then I have to remind the gents that my face is not on my chest it's happened with a couple of my female friends as well.

i kind of agree with the point that some men treat attractive women more nicely. While I was an ugly duckling growing up I improved as I grew up. Men became much nicer to me when I started looking prettier (though I really don't think I'm all that). That doesn't mean they were mean to me before, but they bend over backwards when they're attracted to you. While I appreciate chivalry I wish these guys would do the same for all people.

These days I just help anyone who looks like they need it, male, female, whatever they look like. I'm not going to sit around and wait 'til the guys do it

Believe me you get tired of men talking to your boobs like you are not a person. PLus there is the sore back and the fact that fancy little sexy bras do not fit you. As a DD boobie girl, you can have mine, take them please.

Yeah...I have limited number of bras I can wear...the cute bras that come in shades of blue, red, purple whatever...I can't wear. As a 36DDD I buy Minimizers so that it is not as "in your face"...don't have the wide selection that you have with smaller cup sizes.

Yeah...I have limited number of bras I can wear...the cute bras that come in shades of blue, red, purple whatever...I can't wear. As a 36DDD I buy Minimizers so that it is not as "in your face"...don't have the wide selection that you have with smaller cup sizes.

Yes and as I've heard before, it's hard to find a bra that doesn't look like a bullet proof vest!

HAHAHAHA I know it is awful! They really need to make sexy bras for us more busty ladies. We are sexy too!

I remember the commercials for those "Cross Your Heart" (lifts and separates LOL). I believe back in the 70's it was Jane Russell who did those commercials...she was very busty and was a sex siren in her day. Those bras are so boring and pointy!

I remember the commercials for those "Cross Your Heart" (lifts and separates LOL). I believe back in the 70's it was Jane Russell who did those commercials...she was very busty and was a sex siren in her day. Those bras are so boring and pointy!

Oh yes I know which ones you mean. They look like granny bra's... not that I've ever seen my granny in a bra, I just assume they don't pick out the sexy ones

Yeah Granny ok I can understand, BUT I am 41 and still consider myself not too bad looking and my boobs are still in the right place and have great shape. So, hence when I remove my clothes I would like to show something to my husband other than the granny bra....LOL

lol I consider granny someone from their late 60's onwards. At 41 you're no granny, at least in my hypothetical sense and true, they really shouldn't charge more for a bigger bra, it's ridiculous. On the other hand though, girls with small boobs have to spend their lives worrying about the size of their breasts. Their cups, sadly, do not runneth over, so I suppose the cheaper label is just compensation!

The thing about designing gorgeous bra's for busty gals is that we need the support! I'm a 32DD so I can still get away with a few styles. However, this is about 10% of the pickings someone with a 36C would have. Mind you in the UK you have increasingly more stores providing good bra's for generously sized ladies. Like these guys - link removed

Awesome do they mail to Canada?? LOL.....I also love that show from Britian how to look good naked! It rocks!!!

Ah yes Gok Wan is a awesome They probably do ship to Canada but I think you'd be paying through the nose I've only recently seen this group advertised on TV so I guess they are relatively new. Hopefully the trend will pick up in other places around the world. Here is another group that also does big but beautiful bras - link removed

Thanks to people like Gok Wan and Trinny and Suzannah, people are becoming a lot more realistic about women's bodies and catering for other markets. Women with larger breasts is a (pardon the pun) HUGE untapped market in some places but I think this won't last for long!

EDIT - Just read the shipping prices for curves and lace and for orders over 60 pounds it's free. The only issue you'd have then is tax!

Awesome do they mail to Canada?? LOL.....I also love that show from Britian how to look good naked! It rocks!!!

In Canada there is a very poor selection of bras for me...Wonderbra, 1 style in the blue box. The great thing about the internet is I can order bras from the US...Lilyette has a whole bunch of styles to choose from..none of them Granny bras...some are actually quite sexy..or as sexy as you can get when you are wearing very wide straps!

Ah yes Gok Wan is a awesome They probably do ship to Canada but I think you'd be paying through the nose I've only recently seen this group advertised on TV so I guess they are relatively new. Hopefully the trend will pick up in other places around the world. Here is another group that also does big but beautiful bras - link removed

Thanks to people like Gok Wan and Trinny and Suzannah, people are becoming a lot more realistic about women's bodies and catering for other markets. Women with larger breasts is a (pardon the pun) HUGE untapped market in some places but I think this won't last for long!

EDIT - Just read the shipping prices for curves and lace and for orders over 60 pounds it's free. The only issue you'd have then is tax!

I just checked out the website...wow...bras are very expensive there...I did the conversion to Canadian Dollars and they can be almost double the price over there!

Yep, that is the very very sad truth, which is why I want to move to Scotland! Living is cheaper then so I have more cash to spend on pretty bras. Until then I'm stuck with my old ones Occasionally in stores like Marks & Spencers you will find very good bra's for larger sizes. Generally stores tend to cater for larger busts but finding a good quality bra can be a challenge if you go cheaper!

I really don't care about breast size. I'd be kind of turned off by a girl that thought it necessary to alter herself. I find that a girl that's confident in what she's got to be the most sexy. A cups, DD cups... whatever. If you love yourself and you've got a good heart, you're sexy.

I've got average size breasts, but every man I've been with has loved them.

Course, I think my @$$ is the sexiest part of my body. I'm really proud of it, if I may say so myself.

i kind of agree with the point that some men treat attractive women more nicely. While I was an ugly duckling growing up I improved as I grew up. Men became much nicer to me when I started looking prettier (though I really don't think I'm all that). That doesn't mean they were mean to me before, but they bend over backwards when they're attracted to you. While I appreciate chivalry I wish these guys would do the same for all people.

And this is some kind of revelation. Of COURSE men are going to treat attractive women differently. They're wired that way. They can't help it. Cruel or not (to less attractive women), it's simply the way of things. For me, once I hit about sixteen or seventeen, I found that men were suddenly falling all over themselves around me, and as I got older, it just got more and more pronounced. Whether or not men SHOULD be this way, they just are. Men have a hard time controlling their sexual response when they encounter a beautiful woman. Guess the blood is rushing from the rational brain and heading south.

And this is some kind of revelation. Of COURSE men are going to treat attractive women differently. They're wired that way. They can't help it. Cruel or not (to less attractive women), it's simply the way of things. For me, once I hit about sixteen or seventeen, I found that men were suddenly falling all over themselves around me, and as I got older, it just got more and more pronounced. Whether or not men SHOULD be this way, they just are. Men have a hard time controlling their sexual response when they encounter a beautiful woman. Guess the blood is rushing from the rational brain and heading south.

This is very true.... but being a strong real man... is being able to control it...

I fight with it everyday..... LOL

Archived