Women with big boobs...do you always turn heads?

BronzedSkin123

I'm grateful for my breasts. They aren't huge, but they aren't little. I want to be able to run without them flopping everywhere, hurting me and I don't want people automatically looking at me and thinking SEX. I want them to think of me as a contributing, intelligent member of society and unfortuantely there are a lot of people who won't do that for a woman with larger breasts.

Side stuff:

If you get those fake boobs, men will think you're cheap. To me, it looks cheap to, honestly. It looks like a free hoe ad.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. When I was 11 I was told I could not be someone's friend because I HAD to be 16. I was 11, a little child. Guys at construction sites would cat whistle when I walked by, I WAS 11. I mean it was disgusting! Like other posters said, then there are the guys who just want to boink you cause they think you are easy.

I envy that. I wish I got that kind of attention from men when I was at that age. No one ever told me I was pretty, and I was virtually invisible to guys all through high school. I didn't even feel like a real girl, and never felt like a true teenager since I was so ignored by the boys and didn't get asked out on dates or anything. It was a terrible state to be in. I was suicidal a lot and very depressed. If I had men oogling at me and getting asked out by guys in my adolescence I would have higher self esteem today.

I envy that. I wish I got that kind of attention from men when I was at that age. No one ever told me I was pretty, and I was virtually invisible to guys all through high school. I didn't even feel like a real girl, and never felt like a true teenager since I was so ignored by the boys. It was a terrible state to be in. I was suicidal a lot and very depressed. If I had men oogling at me and getting asked out by guys in my adolescence I would have higher self esteem today.

NO you don't. 11 is a LITTLE girl. I was TERRIFIED. I felt outrisized, I felt like a freak.

But the attention has to feel nice, knowing that you can have male attention so easily like that.

Haha, don't read too much into that male attention - it's fleeting and pretty much meaningless. When a guy goes home from a club (alone) he wont be thinking of the multiple sets of big boobs he saw - they all blend in - he will be thinking of the strong, confident, sexy girl with the charisma, charm and style.

Trust me on this.

I envy that. I wish I got that kind of attention from men when I was at that age. No one ever told me I was pretty, and I was virtually invisible to guys all through high school. I didn't even feel like a real girl, and never felt like a true teenager since I was so ignored by the boys and didn't get asked out on dates or anything. It was a terrible state to be in. I was suicidal a lot and very depressed. If I had men oogling at me and getting asked out by guys in my adolescence I would have higher self esteem today.

No, at eleven thats disgusting.

I can understand the desire for attention, especially since society makes a woman's worth based on her sexual desirablity.

Some women who secretly hate men use their sexual attractiveness o prove how disgusting men are in her mind...and also as a means of power over other women- look what I can get them to do.

But its a lie, since those men are looking at you as only a sex object. Its degrading and not based on what you're truly looking for, probably: which is to be desirable as a woman. Thats making you desirable as an adult playtoy. Two diff. things, although I definetly see your motivations. Not all men are that superficial. YES, many are, but not all.

I swear one of the sexiest women I can think of that ever lived was Audrey Hepburn. Good grief the way she carried herself, her poise, her charisma... and she was a 34A.

"Sex appeal is something that you feel deep down inside. It's suggested rather than shown. I'm not as well-stacked as Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida, but there is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." ~Audrey Hepburn

Haha, don't read too much into that male attention - it's fleeting and pretty much meaningless. When a guy goes home from a club (alone) he wont be thinking of the multiple sets of big boobs he saw - they all blend in - he will be thinking of the strong, confident, sexy girl with the charisma, charm and style.

Trust me on this.

Amen. I think now they see my confidence not my boobs. I pay no attention to men that only see boobs.

I just get so jealous when I hear men say how hot Beyonce or Kim Kardashian is. I want to be able to be thought of in the same way they are. How women want to look like her, and all men want to be with her. I was hearing some guys say how beautiful & classy she was and going on about her hot body. This makes me feel insecure and like I don't measure up. That's why I thought the first thing I want to get is breast implants so men will talk about me like that

I swear one of the sexiest women I can think of that ever lived was Audrey Hepburn. Good grief the way she carried herself, her poise, her charisma... and she was a 34A.

"Sex appeal is something that you feel deep down inside. It's suggested rather than shown. I'm not as well-stacked as Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida, but there is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." ~Audrey Hepburn

That is a great quote. But its easy for a beautiful woman to say that kind of thing. She shows her insecurities about not being a perfect ideal (large breasts), but she wouldn't be able to prove her womanliness if she was ugly to any man.

No, I wore a bra at 10, I had my arms crossed over my chest till I was 16 cause I was SO embaressed. I did not want men staring at me like I was a box of candy. I am a person not a set of boobs.

Same here. Mine are only C's, but I had to start wearing a bra at 11-ish, and it was terrible. Now, I still catch guys "talking to my chest," and I hate it. The only breast-related comments that have ever made me feel good were from someone I was in a relationship with, but my exes commented on other things they liked about me -- appearance and otherwise. If they had just constantly commented on my breat size, and none of my other qualities, I would've found it annoying at best.

Having attention from the opposite sex CAN give one a boost, but it does NOT create or maintain self-esteem. The fact is, we will all get old someday, and when we do, our *attractiveness* will decrease exponentially. If we hang onto our looks as a measure of how we feel about ourselves, we're going to feel really, really, badly about ourselves once our looks fade.

Just a thought.

I am not sure that our provincial insurance covers that anymore. I would have to find out. And if it does not I would have to get affirmation from my dr about the back pain for it to be covered. Thing is I almost never ever complain about pain to my dr. It has hurt my back for as long as I can remember.

I just get so jealous when I hear men say how hot Beyonce or Kim Kardashian is. I want to be able to be thought of in the same way they are. How women want to look like her, and all men want to be with her. I was hearing some guys say how beautiful & classy she was and going on about her hot body. This makes me feel insecure and like I don't measure up. That's why I thought the first thing I want to get is breast implants so men will talk about me like that

Look, I know what you mean. My father and my brother both do that. I know where you get this from. But, getting the breasts is a bad idea b/c it doesn't necessarily have the reward you think it does. I can relate to the motivation, b/c I have had troulbe feeling accepted my men even if I had men chasing me. All my life men have been showing me that women are only worth something if they are beautiful. So I can relate.

Trust me on this.

well said!!! i wouldn't want to be with a guy who was hypnotized by big boobs anyways (wouldn't be my life anyways, i am more audrey hepburnish lol)

Again V66 that is so true. I dont think men really understand how much pain large breasts cause. Women with large breasts over time experience more and more back pain. So not only can they provide emotional pain they provide actual pain. I have thought of a reduction as well, and time will tell for that.

That is a great quote. But its easy for a beautiful woman to say that kind of thing. She shows her insecurities about not being a perfect ideal (large breasts), but she wouldn't be able to prove her womanliness if she was ugly to any man.

She was blessed with a slender figure and an attractive face. But so are A LOT of women. If you just take her physical appearance alone, she didn't have anything your average everyday woman doesn't have. It was how she carried herself that made her shine as beautiful. She believed she was beautiful and as a result, so did other people.

Honey YOU NEED TO LIKE YOU. Self esteem does NOT come from other people. Men are attracted to confidence, good men are attracted to confidence. Men who only want sex are attracted to boobs. After being treated like a toy for a while you won't think it is so hot.

Again V66 that is so true. I dont think men really understand how much pain large breasts cause. Women with large breasts over time experience more and more back pain. So not only can they provide emotional pain they provide actual pain. I have thought of a reduction as well, and time will tell for that.

I know someone who had a reduction- the surgery was very painful and expensive. I don't envy women with large breasts, I know its hard.

She was blessed with a slender figure and an attractive face. But so are A LOT of women. If you just take her physical appearance alone, she didn't have anything your average everyday woman doesn't have. It was how she carried herself that made her shine as beautiful. She believed she was beautiful and as a result, so did other people.

Godo point.

Honey YOU NEED TO LIKE YOU. Self esteem does NOT come from other people. Men are attracted to confidence, good men are attracted to confidence. Men who only want sex are attracted to boobs. After being treated like a toy for a while you won't think it is so hot.

this is also very true. My sister can't go to the beach without a bunch of rude guys making comments about her breasts. Its always embarrassing for her and she didn't ask for it. Its not her fault that she was born that way. Some people get jealous, but tey don't know what its like on the dark side of that.

NO you don't. 11 is a LITTLE girl. I was TERRIFIED. I felt outrisized, I felt like a freak.

Yeah...to be the object of sexually-charged comments, at 10 or 11, is really, really scary. When I was that age, I had only a very vague understanding of what sex was; I was still a child, for crying out loud -- I still played with Barbies!

When I was that age, boys didn't really find me attractive (I was overweight and had bad skin, and believe me, they let me know), but they DID comment on my various body parts -- i.e. breasts, etc. -- and all I wanted to do was run and hide. I remember I used to wear a coat, every day, almost all day, even in the classroom, to cover myself up. That was in the early 80's, and honestly, nowadays kids would get accused of sexual harassment for the crap that was said to me.

I understand what the OP is saying -- that attention from the opposite sex CAN feel good -- but it's really, really important to not rely on that for one's self-esteem and sense of one's own beauty. I know it's easier said than done, and I think it gets easier as we get older.

Believe me you get tired of men talking to your boobs like you are not a person. PLus there is the sore back and the fact that fancy little sexy bras do not fit you. As a DD boobie girl, you can have mine, take them please.

I say the same thing!!! I am also a DD and I also have scoliosis....which causes double the pain in my pain....bigger boobs adds more strain to my back and I am also tired of guys looking at my boobs the whole time thy talk to me...I actually say "my eyes are on my face, not between my shoulders." The only person that doesnt look at my boobs when are talking is my boyfriend!

Archived