Women with big boobs...do you always turn heads?

BronzedSkin123

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was curious to know if women with big boobs turn heads with men everywhere they go. I have been thinking about getting bigger boobs so men will find me more desirable and to walk into a room and have just all eyes on me

You know what...I think you'd have to universally say that women with big boobs turn heads. So do women who have steel bolts piercing their nostrils.

People will look twice at anything that is not "in the normal range". Does it mean they are looking in admiration? Sometimes, sometimes not. In my limited experience, a women who walks by the people I know with an obviously enhanced breast gets stared at but probably not for the reasons she thinks or wants.

I have dated many girls with big boobs... i find them very attractive and powerfull... but i have heard so many stories from the girls.. how its a curse... many guys only chase after them or give them attention because of there boobs...

and most guys only wanna sleep with them.. and see them as sex objects... many of these girls felt used.. because the guys were not guiniune about there feelings.. just wanted to sleep with them and leave...

But the attention has to feel nice, knowing that you can have male attention so easily like that.

I have seen women with huge boobs who aren't in shape, have teeth missing and over-processed hair. I don't think it's the boobs..it is the whole package. You have to be more than boobs.

I have seen women with huge boobs who aren't in shape, have teeth missing and over-processed hair. I don't think it's the boobs..it is the whole package. You have to be more than boobs.

I know. I want to get boobs and some surgeries so I can get more attention from guys. I just don't want to go out amongst other women and get totally ignored, especially at the club. I just want to feel and be treated like the sexiest girl. You know how some women go to a club and all the guys are chasing after them...I want to be that girl

I know. I want to get boobs and some surgeries so I can get more attention from guys. I just don't want to go out amongst other women and get totally ignored, especially at the club. I just want to feel and be treated like the sexiest girl. You know how some women go to a club and all the guys are chasing after them...I want to be that girl

but those guys are only gonna chase you to have sex with you then leave.. is that what you want... wouldnt you rather have a guy that is guniely intrested in you.. not just to have sex with you...

DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE CHOWDERHEADS!!

If you want big boobs, you go right out and GET THEM!!

Big boobs (and short shorts) are what makes life worth living. If you want to be the center of attention, I can think of NO better way.

Ok, my iPod also makes life worth living......but it's nowhere NEAR as hot.

I agree with V66. Growing up with boobs early and big is not all its cracked up to be. Yes they do get attention, good or bad they get them. And having them at an early age makes you into some kind of freak and all a sudden your "easy" or " * * * * ty" because you have big breasts.

Having that daily affirmation that I am attractive would feel good to me. I'd feel like I have a sense of power. and I would go to every club and have a good time because I know most of the men find me attractive

So big boobs are your definition of being attractive? big fake boobs translate out differently than you are thinking to most men...I wouldn't want men to look at me and instantly judge me based on my boob size (this is for the girls with fake boobs not the ones born that way)

I had an ex with DD's. Her name was Victoria, also oddly enough. But anyways, she told me they gave her back issues. I would have supported her in a reduction if she wanted that. But to enlarge them for attention... it's a really bad idea.

The majority of what makes a woman sexy is the way she carries herself. I can't even begin to tell you how I could care less about breasts. They're for nursing babies, not to fwap around like beach balls or for amusement.

but those guys are only gonna chase you to have sex with you then leave.. is that what you want... wouldnt you rather have a guy that is guniely intrested in you.. not just to have sex with you...

I find it flattering when a guy wants to have sex with me. I do. Usually, I don't feel sexy or that pretty at all, so when a guy lusts after me it makes me feel beautiful.

A lot of women who get all the men chasing after them seem to like the attention, they seem happier and when they go places they are always reminded of how beautiful they are. I don't see how it's a bad thing. It sounds great to me

I agree with V66. Growing up with boobs early and big is not all its cracked up to be. Yes they do get attention, good or bad they get them. And having them at an early age makes you into some kind of freak and all a sudden your "easy" or " * * * * ty" because you have big breasts.

Yes. When I was 11 I was told I could not be someone's friend because I HAD to be 16. I was 11, a little child. Guys at construction sites would cat whistle when I walked by, I WAS 11. I mean it was disgusting! Like other posters said, then there are the guys who just want to boink you cause they think you are easy.

I had an ex with DD's. Her name was Victoria, also oddly enough. But anyways, she told me they gave her back issues. I would have supported her in a reduction if she wanted that. But to enlarge them for attention... it's a really bad idea.

The majority of what makes a woman sexy is the way she carries herself. I can't even begin to tell you how I could care less about breasts. They're for nursing babies, not to fwap around like beach balls or for amusement.

HAHAHA cute.

Actually yes they do cause me a lot of back pain.

Being sexy is your CONFIDENCE, not a pair of * * * * .

Archived