Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Please I need help. He blocked me after confession letter.

Along with some others, I would consider talking about thisóand whatever might be stirring a few layers deeperówith a therapist.

I can't quite tell, from what you've written, what you are "forgiving" him for. Is it not liking you the way you liked him?

Two months after I left he emailed me to take my number so he could show me something funny. He did not call so after 2 months I emailed him and he reported me somewhere for contacting him.

Platinum Member
    Reported you "somewhere"? Where is that "somewhere"? And what did you write in that email?

I just needed help with school and finding the right course and I remembered that he was taking in the past about being able to help me with finding the right school etc.

So you emailed him about school and he reported you? Where did he report you? To the school? To some kind of authority?

Yes. He forwarded my email to them.

I am shaking. That was awful.

Platinum Member browneyedgirl36's Avatar
    While I have no doubt that you have feelings for him, it's clear he didn't feel the same way (even if he may have flirted with you or given off other "signals" that he was interested -- people do that sometimes without even realizing they're doing it.)

He probably felt overwhelmed (or annoyed) by your professing your feelings to him in that e-mail, and his way of dealing with it was to simply block you. He also may have blocked you to keep you from repeatedly contacting him as it's clear the contact is unwanted.

I'm sorry this happened, and I know it's painful, but it's a really good lesson about NOT investing emotionally in someone who isn't reciprocating your feelings (and, in this case, wasn't available to you because he was already with someone else.)

Since he has blocked you, your only choice really is to move forward and work on being able to let go of this. He actually did you a favor, in a way, because if he hadn't blocked you, you might have kept contacting him, kept hoping something would develop between you, etc. Now, you can be certain he doesn't want that, and you can move forward. It's hard, I know, but you can do it.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by OlaOlaOlaO
    Yes. He forwarded my email to them.
    How do you know this?

And how do you know he blocked you? Did you attempt to contact him again?

A friend told me that someone from some office got my email.

I know because I am unable to reply to him now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice