Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

if I don't see effort then I'm following through with everything and I'll leave her where I found her.
    Where did you find her? I can think of a couple of possible places but I'll spare you the jab.

Op: Why don't you go to counselling alone to figure out why you would marry someone like her and why you are clearly unable to leave someone like her. You have some fear of being alone if you would stay with someone that disrespects you like she does.

Go see a lawyer and see what your rights and obligations are, talk about custody (surely you do not want to leave your children with the likes of her.)
    In the meantime, google "codependency" and "codependent relationships" and read about yourself and what you are in. Your children (they are your children, right?) deserve better than the two most important adults in their lives being unloving, resentful, and toxic around one another.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by BeenThereB4
    Why would you kick out, punish, and endanger your daughters over your wifeís infidelity? You should be a good dad, file for full custody, and hire childcare. Donít punish your children for what your wife has done.
    This.

I find it very troubling that you would kick your children out with her, OP. They didn't ask for such a messed-up home life. Don't make them pay the price by tossing them out, particularly when you know her boyfriend is a sex offender. The very fact that she even chooses to be around someone like that tells me that, yes, she is that stupid. You are in denial about that. These kids need at least one parent who will look out for them at all costs - and that parent needs to be you.

Your wife isn't serious about stopping her infidelity. That much is clear, based on this thread and your other one. It is extremely unlikely you two will ever get past all of the serious damage done, especially since she isn't willing to take significant steps to rectify this.

Your marriage is over in all but name, man. It's time to wake up.

Your wife is cheating on you with a sex offender? Does your wife have any drug/drinking problems or mental health issues? Her behavior sounds bizarre.
    Originally Posted by alw0992
    he had sex with a girl who was 16, claimed he didn't know the age and she didn't disclose it (I call BS) at a party and did 5 years in jail.

*sigh* I really feel bad for his kids (if they are even his). They're are going to be so messed up in life because of their parents.

She's a serial cheater and doesn't care about you or how you feel. This is who she is. Think well on what example you set to your children by staying with someone who so blatantly disrespects you and puts your mental and physical health at risk just like that. Children learn by example. Think about your children and doing what's best for them.

PS: and what effort are trying to see in a serial cheater? This is who they are, they don't change. They don't wake up one day and gain empathy and self awareness, specially not when they know there are no consequences for their actions and their husband will stay there with empty threats no matter what. Why do you want to stay with someone like that and why do you want to show your children that this is acceptable?

Silver Member
    The only advice I can give is to get a lawyer and go for full custody of your kids.

DNA test your kids.

Your wife has cheated on you from day one.

Get a lawyer ASAP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice