Am i in the wrong?

FrankiebabyJ

sorry for the long post... and i appreciate all replies.

Me and my husband have been married for just over 1 year now things where great but now they seem not so good.

when we first got together i found out he was in a relationship with a girl from his home town portugal.. where is from but i am english and we live in england.

once she found out as she wasnt aware he had another relationship either, she left him.

he made a promise he would never do it again... me being soft gave him a second chance... i was still trying to build trust then i find a bunch of anabolic steroids liquid and pill form on our room. i told him that i cant stay with him if he continues. he said he would stop and he then threw them in the bin.

quite a while after that he was doing weird things like twitching and his eyes looked very heavy i then found out he was injecting insulin HE IS NOT A DIABETIC... he was buying them from work .apparenty it's to do with muscles also which he denies ... my mum found the empty insulin bottle in her wash basket because he abused this in her toilet... he said hed stop i then found the pen that its injcted with with half the insulin left in the bottle behind pur bed where my children cpuld get hold of it. also attached so he hadnt stopped at all... i then had money go missing from our daughters money box which was a gift from her christening... i had a brand new tablet and £80 go missing

..since then i have had the odd £20 go and now recently £100 i dont have anyone in my home and the money recently was in my purse in a hidden compartment no one but him knew it was here but i cant point the finger as i have no evidence... i did mention it and he statred being annoyed with me telling me im horrible for blaming him.... so the other thing is he hardly shows me anu love or affection and if it is its not like its meaningfull it seems fake. we have 1 daughter together and i have 1 son from a previous relationship...he can be moody to him too at times he hates me calling my sons dad to see how my son is if hes gone on holiday with his dad.. he accuses me of cheating with him if i drop my son off there and he even had a video recorder recording our convsrsation onnce when he dropped him off to my house after he was with him for the weekend. he doesnt want me to work but when we argue he says everything is his as he payed for it and if we break up hes taking it all..... i said the only thing that really gets to me is he doesnt talk to me about anything he doesnt laugh or joke or show interest if i go out and come home he seem angry with me and doesnt talk but if he wants sex then he will show affection but i dont want sex bevause hes using me he doesnt show me anyhting hardly and if he texts me when hes at work he sends the same things everyday... im bored but i love him.and i cant imagine being without him but at the same time i hate being with him i feel lonely.... our daughter is quite hard work sometimes and he doesnt help im not a perfect wife i am stressy and i am moody quite alot and i can talk to him like rubbish sometimes but he does nothing to try and make me feel different he adds to the stress he calls me and rather than having a nice talk he just questions me where i am who im with and when i say that he shows no interest he says he does he asks me but im not stuopd hes asking me bevause hes insecure... he lies about stupid things like saying there is no woman whe he works and there is but that doesnt bother me i once caught him talking to a waman in her car outside his old job and he quickly walked away when he seen me and said he didn't know her she was just asking if he need a lift home because it was raining. he tells me to tell him the truth that im a cheat when i have never cheated on him.. im stressed because hes not good to me he doesnt show what a husnand should i have no friends he doesnt allow me to talk to my friend ive had for all my life cos hes male hes part of the family... im just stuck .... ive tokd him how i feel and he says im wrong and that its all me

How long did you know each other before you got married? Where you pregnant when you got married? Is this a sham a marriage for residency?

Why is he injecting insulin? 💉Are you sure it's insulin? How does he obtain this without a doctor or prescription? Do you use drugs or insulin? Where is he getting syringes?

You need to seek a divorce asap. You also need to change all your passwords and passcodes on all your accounts and devices. You also need to get a lockbox to store cash, paperwork and valuables in. Get support from your family and get back to work asap.

Enlist the support of your other children's father to help your kids and possibly give him custody until you can get this abuser out of the house. He is stealing from your children for drugs. What are you thinking staying with this monster? He should not be near any of your children. Why are you letting him stay knowing he stole from your daughter?

Go on welfare, move in with family, etc. if you have to...but her rid of him...and keep him away from your children and any of your valuables or personal data.

me and my husband have been married for just over 1 year. his home town portugal.. where is from but i am english and we live in england.

found out he wss injecting insulin

had miney go missing from our daughters money box

i had a brand new tabket and £80 go missing. since then i habe had the odd £20 go and now recentlt £100.

we habe 1 daubhter together

he doesnt want me to work but when we argue he says everything is his

hi thanks for the reply.

he was alreasy living in england for many years so i dont think that was the reason.

he was buying the insulin and syringes from a friend at work that is a diabetic.

his poor excuse was he injected to loose weight bevause he feels depressed bevause of me.

he was a bodybuilder in the psst and i didnt know he was still using sterpids either. i feel lied to about his true self.

No i donot drink nor take any drugs.

He's an abuser and a criminal. 😬 Get your kids away from him. Why are you endangering your kids for this monster?👹

he was buying the insulin and syringes from a friend at work that is a diabetic. he was a bodybuilder in the psst and i didnt know he was still using sterpids either.

hes really good with the children and would never hurt them but i know its a bad situation tjey are in as they cpuld of found those syringes. its hard to understand i habe neber known anyone to abuse i sulin... hes made me feeli like its all me thatim goig mad and being patheric about it.... he the crys ans tells me he has no one if i ask him to leave and tbat he loves me..

Could you please use spellcheck or proofread before posting? 📄 It is almost unintelligible.

i know its a bad situation tjey are in as they cpuld of found those syringes. its hard to understand i habe neber known anyone to abuse i sulin... hes made me feeli like its all me thatim goig mad and being patheric about it.... he the crys ans tells me he has no one if i ask him to leave and tbat he loves me..

You definitely need to leave this guy. He's abusive. You shouldn't have married him in the first place. It's pretty obvious that he's the one who's a cheater. Your relationship began with him cheating on another woman with you!! Cheaters always acuse their partners of cheating. I guarantee he is cheating on you.

hes really good with the children and would never hurt them but i know its a bad situation tjey are in as they cpuld of found those syringes. its hard to understand i habe neber known anyone to abuse i sulin... hes made me feeli like its all me thatim goig mad and being patheric about it.... he the crys ans tells me he has no one if i ask him to leave and tbat he loves me..

He already is, OP. How? He's behaving in ways that upset their mother and disrupt, toxify and and jeopardize the safe and stable home environment that children need. He might not be laying a finger directly on them, but please don't make the mistake of assuming that he isn't already causing them harm. He absolutely is.

It's quite obvious he has never truly loved or respected you, so you need to stop listening to that crap. Love should never include secret drug abuse, stealing money, cheating and baseless accusations against you (Hint: he is likely still cheating on you, and accuses you to deflect) He is now behaving in ways that also puts your children's safety at risk. How far are you going to let this go before you finally leave this clown?

I would not be convinced that he isn't also using other drugs, either.

How long did you know each other before you got married? Where you pregnant when you got married? Is this a sham a marriage for residency?

Why is he injecting insulin? 💉Are you sure it's insulin? How does he obtain this without a doctor or prescription? Do you use drugs or insulin? Where is he getting syringes?

You need to seek a divorce asap. You also need to change all your passwords and passcodes on all your accounts and devices. You also need to get a lockbox to store cash, paperwork and valuables in. Get support from your family and get back to work asap.

Enlist the support of your other children's father to help your kids and possibly give him custody until you can get this abuser out of the house. He is stealing from your children for drugs. What are you thinking staying with this monster? He should not be near any of your children. Why are you letting him stay knowing he stole from your daughter?

Go on welfare, move in with family, etc. if you have to...but her rid of him...and keep him away from your children and any of your valuables or personal data.

I might be wrong, but I've heard about insulin in the "bodybuilding" world. It has something to do with the production of fat.

And as to this guy, he's a loser and an abuser and you should've left him right when you found out he had a girlfriend. I'd divorce from him NOW. And I'd get tested for STDs too... people who worry too much about their partner cheating and who are always accusing are often the ones who are cheating.

That is crazy. I'm a healthcare professional, my father was a type I insulin-dependent diabetic, and this is the first I've heard of this. This man could easily die from this habit. Regardless, he is jealous, controlling, steals from you like an addict, etc. You don't need drug abuse as an excuse to leave him. Get out now before you are subjected to worse.

He is injecting steroids as well in addition to who knows what else. The point is all of it is illegal and dangerous and he is stealing money from her and the kids to feed his drug habits regardless of the supposed purpose.

I might be wrong, but I've heard about insulin in the "bodybuilding" world. It has something to do with the production of fat.

Archived