Slept with a friend once, were cool but never talk about it

IamGroot

So basically to keep the story short, one time I had sex with a friend of mine at a hotel I was staying at under the influence of alcohol after a party in my room after everyone left that night. We fell asleep, woke up and had breakfast in the morning and then I said goodbye as I left after food to travel back for work, which my job makes me travel all around the US in a tour. We’ve been friends all of college and hung out A few times after “that night” and things have been cool, but we’ve never spoke about it.

I think part of the reason “I” never brought it up or pursued it further was because sometime after as the ride of my first leg of the job was concluding, I started dating someone I actually wanted to finally give my time to go steady with. I even hung out with my college friend from that night, the person who became my girlfriend, and another buddy of mine at the beach when I came home for a month and everything was fine( there was no awkwardness or problems) . I’m curious, in the future if I continue to stay steady with this girl I’m seeing now, should I eventually talk to my friend about that night, should I just leave it up to her to speak to me about it, or should we both just let it ride out as a one time thing ?

My relationship with this friend is still good, there’s no problems. I’m just curious as to what yall think, as It’s been something that pops In my mind from time to time and I see myself keeping this friendship.

Archived