So it's been a year and 3 months since me and my ex broke up. I struggled a lot for a good 6 months, he accused me of cheating and wouldn't hear it any other way (I was innocent but my previous ex made some trouble for us which my then bf believed) so I couldn't prove my innocence and he kept harassing me saying how cruel and heartless I was etc, so I blocked him on everything because it was just making it worse. Fast forward 6months of no contact and I Changed over my phone and it accidently unblocked him and a week later I randomly get a message from him saying how many days have passed since we broke up...I didn't reply and reblocked when I realised he was unblocked. (And I saw him in the street with a new gf a few days later (I was driving

He didn't see me) so I was glad I didn't engage again) anyway just a week ago he must be single again and we got matched on a dating site and he said sorry and wanted to have a coffee but I was verrry wary (I really love him but he broke my heart so much and he's was paranoid) anyway him being nice I said "do you even know who you are talking too?" And he's like "huh who is it" and I was like "just a random chick I guess" (I don't know why I even said that) but he got convinced it was my ex again playing a trick on him and went mental and blocked me and contacted one of my family to say he's being harassed by me ex (but it was just me). My question is why do I care so much? How do I not care and get over it and realise he's probably just crazy. He's the only person I've ever loved I think that's why I struggle so much, I'm not even attractive and he is and could literally get any girl he wanted so I don't know why he even thinks of me after a year... I don't know if I'm so stuck because I struggle to find someone else or because I really did love him, I just feel so horrible now, I don't want to waste any more time over it I just need some tough advice to make me realise that it will never work?!

Well, when I hear a guy accusing a girl of cheating, I just think of emotional abuse because this is one of the telltale signs. Guys do it to make their girlfriends submissive and apologetic. It's a great tactic because you can't ever prove you're not cheating to such a guy's satisfaction. And then they usually cause arguments over minor things which gives them excuses to yell and scream and call you names. So if your boyfriend was getting angry at you for no reason, you were being abused and you developed an emotional dependency, which is a form of addiction. You can kick him to the curb if you stay no contact and don't engage with him again. Posing as someone else is a great trick to play if he contacts you even though you didn't intend it the first time it happened.

Well, when I hear a guy accusing a girl of cheating, I just think of emotional abuse because this is one of the telltale signs. Guys do it to make their girlfriends submissive and apologetic. It's a great tactic because you can't ever prove you're not cheating to such a guy's satisfaction. And then they usually cause arguments over minor things which gives them excuses to yell and scream and call you names. So if your boyfriend was getting angry at you for no reason, you were being abused and you developed an emotional dependency, which is a form of addiction. You can kick him to the curb if you stay no contact and don't engage with him again. Posing as someone else is a great trick to play if he contacts you even though you didn't intend it the first time it happened.

That is so spot on. There's was nothing I could do to prove my innocence it was exhausting trying to. I just thought maybe he had changed after all this time because he's previous ex said he never did that to her, but I guess his reaction was pretty bonkers anway when I asked that so must still have the paranoia in there somewhere. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

You need to move on and find someone who won’t accuse you over something that’s not even true. He obviously doesn’t trust you and it’s sad how he listened to your ex. He should know better not to listen to a stupid ex. Please Know your self worth and don’t ever think you’re not attractive. You’re going to meet the most amazing guy that will make you feel so attractive and safe. Please move on so other guys can have a chance to be with you because if you stick with this idiot then your love life will never get anywhere. Good luck with everything xoxo

You need to move on and find someone who won’t accuse you over something that’s not even true. He obviously doesn’t trust you and it’s sad how he listened to your ex. He should know better not to listen to a stupid ex. Please Know your self worth and don’t ever think you’re not attractive. You’re going to meet the most amazing guy that will make you feel so attractive and safe. Please move on so other guys can have a chance to be with you because if you stick with this idiot then your love life will never get anywhere. Good luck with everything xoxo

Thanks for your response. I know I was so disappointed he listened to a jealous ex over me... guess that says it all really. I had met another guy a few months ago that made me feel both those things but every time I was with him I'd miss my ex even more for some messed up reason, what we had besides when th cheating thing happened was the happiest I've ever been. I'm

Hoping when I do meet the right guy it will erase all this from my mind !

Archived