Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would a girl purposely not contact you to see if you値l contact her?

Would a girl purposely not contact you to see if you値l contact her?

If a girl is interested in a guy she wouldn稚 play that game right?
    Sometimes I wonder if a girl purposely doesn稚 respond for a few days to see if I値l text again to see how interested I am in her.
    This isn稚 something I知 going through, I知 just wondering for the future.

Platinum Member
    People aren't so complicated. If someone doesn't respond, it means they are not interested.

Stop with all the games and trying to find the magic formula. Be yourself!!!!!

It seems like you post one of these questions every two days. It's almost obsessive.

Platinum Member
    The immature and inexperienced set might play games like this. But they're not worth dating anyway.

A girl who likes you and is capable of a relationship isn't going ignore you, no.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    People aren't so complicated. If someone doesn't respond, it means they are not interested.

Stop with all the games and trying to find the magic formula. Be yourself!!!!!

It seems like you post one of these questions every two days. It's almost obsessive.
    The only thing I知 obsessed about is posting questions on here.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Rozhni
    Why? And, why are you so unsure about yourself?

Would a girl purposely not contact you to see if you値l contact her?.
    The only reason I wouldn't contact someone would be because I am not interested in them. Nothing more, nothing less.

WHY?

May I suggest you start a journal where you can keep all your questions in one place without needing to start new threads every day.

Gold Member
    I think it's a really interesting question. I had a gentleman friend of mine who had called me a few times during the holidays, then was initiating texts with me everyday during the holidays - merry xmas, New years, then texting just making conversation and joking around. Then last week he went to a conference for work, so I knew the texting would probably cease a little bit because he would be super busy. So I wanted to say hi, so I sent him a cute message last week and we had a cute little exchange, but then neither of us has reached out since then. I do wonder if it's my turn to reach out (I know no one should have a "turn" and should just reach out whenever we want, but you know...) because he was the one doing all the initiating for 2-3 weeks. But I don't know. Does he know I'm waiting for him to reach out or should I just be the one to reach out so he knows I'm interested?! Or did he just lose interest? It's not games we play, sometimes it's just humans being afraid.

I like your questions, Rozhni! :-)

While the 'hard-to-get' game is still out there, most people now won't waste time on that or any other dating-games.

Most texts are like volleys. You text, they answer and so on. When one person tapers off it means they are 1) not interested and/or 2) not interested in texting all the the time.
    I wonder if a girl purposely doesn稚 respond for a few days to see if I値l text again to see how interested I am in her.

Gold Member
    I知 not going to lie though, after texting for a couple weeks I would prefer a guy just pick up the phone. Texting after a while starts to go nowhere.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice