ZeeBae

So a few months back I was going through my husband's Facebook messages and seen that he was messaging other women telling them how beautiful they were..recently I went through his Snapchat and I seen one of the same females and he messaged her and said "I'm glad that I met you I will always have feelings for you" should I address this with him?And should I be upset?

Sorry to hear this is going on. Yes address it. At this point it's inappropriate flirting at best. You need to lay the cards on the table about marriage and boundaries and fidelity.

I went through his Snapchat and I seen one of the same females and he messaged her and said "I'm glad that I met you I will always have feelings for you" should I address this with him?

"Woman's intuition" in cases like this isn't some sixth sense women have to start digging around. It's either insecurity or basic situational awareness that prompts the doubt. In this case, your invasion of his privacy happened to get you a haul, but I hesitate to validate the practice when it's nearly as often insecurity talking as it is any legit cause for doubt.

As you can gather, I never have and never will support snooping-- for the sake of not setting the precedent if nothing else-- but if you're going to do it, why just sit on whatever you do find? What's the point otherwise? Obviously what you discovered crosses a line, so may as well confront him. If you decide you do want to work it out, you should go to marriage counseling to navigate this issue in particular as well as the factors that led you to distrust him to begin with.

Archived