My boyfriend didn't come home tonight

Confusedleo123

No he doesn't have a history of this. My boyfriend called me last night after he got out of work to tell me he was going to have a beer then he was going to take a cab home. We argued earlier in the day about me going out tonight so I chose to stay in and just waited for him to get out of work and come home. The last time we spoke was at 12:40 and I fell asleep: I woke up to no calls or texts from him and so I called him and it went straight to voice mail. He doesn't ever do this. He's very good with communication when he's out late. I'm worried sick and I don't know what to do. Am I overthinking it?

Do you live together? If not then maybe he went to his own flat and is sleeping. But if you do then maybe he got drunk and went to stay with a friend.

So he didn't like you going out and you decide to do what he wants and wait for him to show up?

Is he the same guy who would go missing for up to three days when you two would fight? Or is this the new guy who your ex tried to scare off?

Well, she did say he didn't have a history of this so it could be the new guy. In which case this could just be par of the course with this guy.

We could definitely do with some more info.

You're living with someone you've only known two months?

Why aren't you allowed to go out?

Perhaps, you should take a break from men. You allowed your ex to treat you like absolute garbage, repeatedly, and now you have jumped to someone new. Why not address your poor bf choices, and stay single for a long while.

You're living with someone you've only known two months?

Why aren't you allowed to go out?

Perhaps, you should take a break from men.

----

**You allowed your ex to treat you like absolute garbage, repeatedly, and now you have jumped to someone new. Why not address your poor bf choices, and stay single for a long while.

Yup, and apparently she chose the same type of guy too! Since he has essentially done the same thing as ex.

Agree with take a break from dating.

Patterns repeat until you resolve the issues that cause you to choose the came type of **** men.

If this guy decided to go home or somewhere else, a simple text letting you know would have sufficed.

For me, this early in, dealbreaker.

Choose wisely from the get go, and avoid hurt, disappointment later.

Unfortunately it sounds like he had a drunken hookup and can't text.

We argued earlier in the day about me going out tonight so I chose to stay in and just waited for him to get out of work and come home. I woke up to no calls or texts from him and so I called him and it went straight to voice mail.
No he doesn't have a history of this. My boyfriend called me last night after he got out of work to tell me he was going to have a beer then he was going to take a cab home. We argued earlier in the day about me going out tonight so I chose to stay in and just waited for him to get out of work and come home. The last time we spoke was at 12:40 and I fell asleep: I woke up to no calls or texts from him and so I called him and it went straight to voice mail. He doesn't ever do this. He's very good with communication when he's out late. I'm worried sick and I don't know what to do. Am I overthinking it?

There are so many problems with the above scenario. Why is he allowed to go out but you aren't? Is he your keeper?! So hypocritical on his part. Obviously he is NOT good with communication if he failed to inform you of his whereabouts! Unless, he got into a car accident, it's not ok and should be a definite deal breaker unless he has a very legitimate reason.

It seems to me you're being taken advantage of and you haven't the slightest idea! Wake up!

Maybe take a break from dating as all the others posters have said; clearly there are some internal issues that you need to resolve before commencing a new relationship.

Good luck.

Archived