DannyScr

I need help I'm willing to give my number out just for help because I'm going nuts and I don't know what to do some one please I've already posted about my break up and the confusion but I'm not getting responses fast enough to calm me...please help me someone please! My ex gf literally flips she says she wants a break because of the past and us fighting and then last week when I did she got drunk and asked me at 4 am to take care of her the day before she wanted another break she said she was in love with me and I made her happy I honestly did and then now she wants space and all that...she says she loves me but doesn't know about us because of the fights but why say all those things when we are on a break and then get back with me just to get another break...there's a lot of details but I please need someone who can help and has experience preferably a woman but I'll take a mans help too someone please please help me I know she truly loves me and I truly love her why is she doing his I have all our texts and I just want her back...someone explain why please as soon as possible

Okay take a deep breath and think about how silly she is being. She is toying with your heart strings and that is somebody you need to forget as hard as that may be. You don't need the toxicity of her in your life. I think you need to cut her loose because she is either in all the way and doesn't keep up the on and off or she isn't. There is continuous breaks when you truly love somebody.

Please reevaluate and ask if you really need to be treated like this.

Lisa

Sometimes you can be in love, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're meant to be or that you're even happy together. Take it from me, someone who's just recently gone through this only a month ago. My boyfriend broke up with me and I couldn't let it go, I was so upset and I couldn't understand why when we were both still in love...but as weeks went by and my head started to clear up, I realized I wasn't happy and we were not meant to be together. Yes, we both loved each other very much but sometimes that's not enough. Sometimes I think we confuse love with happiness, and love tends to blind you to a lot of things that are wrong in a relationship. If you're not happy, then you're not going to get anywhere in your relationship and it could turn into something toxic. I know you won't accept that fact now but once your head is cleared, you will realize it's for the best that the two of you end it. She's sending you so many mixed signals which is so hurtful to you and I know how that feels because my boyfriend did the same. I think what's best for you is to just end things (as hard as it sounds) and go into no contact. Just spend some time on your own so you can really think about things, you can let her know if you want to no longer speak to her or you can just cut off contact without telling her, doesn't matter but take some time away from her to figure out your feelings. You'll feel so much better not having her flip back and forth, messing with your emotions and constantly worrying about it. It'll be for the best, trust me.

You should see us when we were together she would run and jump into my arms when she was sick a couple days ago I took care of her and we cuddled she wanted me and I think she still does but i don't know...honestly two days or three days ago she said you honestly make me so happy and then I'm low key in love with you and all that like why say that just to break it off later that night?

Sounds like you love each other but you aren't compatible. Love isn't enough

We would fight about stupid stuff honestly like me texting and driving or stuff like that but then I said truly I want us to have a future and I will change and she said she did too and she was in love with me and all that then on Friday boom she broke it off again and then later that night at like 3 am came back with a hamster to show me and I played with it I don't get why I know that sounds weird but why come back to my dorm to just show me a hamster

Lisa I truly love her not like anyone else I've been with and I know she did or maybe does feel that way I asked her yesterday three questions do you love me do you want a future and do you want to fix us and she said I do love you I just am not sure about the other too but if you just saw how much she loved me....so two Wednesday's ago we decided to take this break and I was giving her space and then she asked me for help shipping a package and kept me close to her and then I bought her flowers and wrote her a letter and she kept them and I took care of her when she was sick recently and laid with her and on that Friday she was even saying oh she loved me and she was happy and was scared we wouldn't work but was still calling me babe and loving me and then she goes to this dance party with her friend and boom changes...j thought it was a guy but she tells me about the guys that hit on her and how she pushes them away and all that I'm just confused and I really need help please lisa

Lisa I truly love her not like anyone else I've been with and I know she did or maybe does feel that way I asked her yesterday three questions do you love me do you want a future and do you want to fix us and she said I do love you I just am not sure about the other too but if you just saw how much she loved me....so two Wednesday's ago we decided to take this break and I was giving her space and then she asked me for help shipping a package and kept me close to her and then I bought her flowers and wrote her a letter and she kept them and I took care of her when she was sick recently and laid with her and on that Friday she was even saying oh she loved me and she was happy and was scared we wouldn't work but was still calling me babe and loving me and then she goes to this dance party with her friend and boom changes...j thought it was a guy but she tells me about the guys that hit on her and how she pushes them away and all that I'm just confused and I really need help please lisa

We would fight about stupid stuff honestly like me texting and driving

This is NOT stupid stuff - people die! You can love each other all you want but if you're not cut out to be together then that's the way it has to be. She's got you dangling on a piece of string, for what reason I don't know, but right now, it's messing with your emotions and until you go NC then you can't think clearly and see what's really happening. Sometimes love just isn't enough.

Can you explain why she wanted me to take care of her at 4 am or cuddle with her when she was sick all while we are on a break and then said all those things like I love you so much and I'm hoe story so happy with you...I don't text and drive anymore just this was a girl so madly in love with me I thought I'd never lose her and then all of a sudden boom this I really want her back

This is NOT stupid stuff - people die! You can love each other all you want but if you're not cut out to be together then that's the way it has to be. She's got you dangling on a piece of string, for what reason I don't know, but right now, it's messing with your emotions and until you go NC then you can't think clearly and see what's really happening. Sometimes love just isn't enough.

I'm confused because today she saw me coming home from practice from the stairwell window and ran down a don was smiling and said she was super happy to see me and said she locked herself out and asked if I could let her in by I noticed she was wearing my shirt am I looking too much into this or does it mean anything at all and then I let her in and she tried making small talk but I just said okay have fun and she said okay and her roommate was in the room why didn't she just have her roommate let her in was she asleep idk I'm so confused by all of this

I posted and wait and wait for advice I'm so confused about what is happening....my gf and I took a break about 10 days ago because we were arguing too much and she said she wanted space to think...so I gave her space but it was hard for me to stay away I wrote her a letter apologizing and she kept it and I got her flowers. When she saw the flowers she screamed and said she loved them... A couple days go by and she keeps me in her life I took care of her when she was sick cuddled with her and even at 4 am when she was drunk I took care of her. Then she said she wanted to try again by on the same day she said she was scared and I said we can talk don't worry and when I was gone for something I had to do she was texting me saying she was in love with me and I honestly make her so happy but that night at like 3 she came home and asked if I was awake because she wanted to talk and said she rushed into it too fast again. And said she loved me but isn't sure about a relationship because she was just too tired of getting hurt but I promised her I would change and she still said no...so the next day i asked for this last chance and she was saying let it go she doesn't know...so I asked her three questions...Does she love me, does she want a future with me, and does she want to fix us... She said she loved me but wasn't sure about the other two right now...so I said do you want to start over as friends and she said she would love to be friends but don't come in expecting to get back together lets just be friends and whatever happens happens. So I said okay but don't have a closed mind about us getting back together. She said okay deal...a couple days go by and no contact and then when I get to the dorms from practice today she saw me and ran down the stairs and was smiling and said she was happy to see me and was even wearing my shirt?? Am I looking too much into this or... So I opened the door and let her in and I said have fun smiled and walked out and her room mate was there the whole time? Why didn't she just call her and ask to let her in...was she asleep or... I just want help because I do truly love her and want a future but I'm getting emotionally drained from this...please help PS she was so madly in love with me and then she broke it off because we had one huge fight and she is scared we will end up hating each other and all that...but I know she loves me and I know I make her happy why is this happening?!?!

She's not sure of the other 2 things you mentioned (a future and fixing the relationship), so give her her space. If you keep on asking and contacting her, that'll push her away and give her more control. Work on yourself and let her come to you. How can you improve yourself so you're not in the same situation in the future?

PS Your story is hard to read. Please use more periods/full stops.

I'm confused because today she saw me coming home from practice from the stairwell window and ran down a don was smiling and said she was super happy to see me and said she locked herself out and asked if I could let her in by I noticed she was wearing my shirt am I looking too much into this or does it mean anything at all and then I let her in and she tried making small talk but I just said okay have fun and she said okay and her roommate was in the room why didn't she just have her roommate let her in was she asleep idk I'm so confused by all of this

She needed someone to let her in and you were there. And she knows you will jump for her. Stop doing it

I wasn't treating us like a real mature relationship but I said i would change and she saw it...why doesn't she just cut me off and say we are over why say she doesn't know and all that?? And keep pulling me along for this ride...also I worked on why we fought and I really want a future so I'm willing to do whatever it takes

She's not sure of the other 2 things you mentioned (a future and fixing the relationship), so give her her space. If you keep on asking and contacting her, that'll push her away and give her more control. Work on yourself and let her come to you. How can you improve yourself so you're not in the same situation in the future?

PS Your story is hard to read. Please use more periods/full stops.

i live a floor below her I need to go that way to get to my room anyways..but why not contact her roommate? And why was she wearing my shirt...does her wearing my shirt mean anything or am I looking too much into it. Plus I played it cool she got to her door and she knocked and all I said was have fun and that's it and then she text me saying thank you and I said you're welcome...I know nothing there but still...

She needed someone to let her in and you were there. And she knows you will jump for her. Stop doing it

What advice have I gotten some people say some things and others say some other stuff...I would like to constantly talk to multiple people so that I know my mind is all over the place please understand I appreciate everyone trying to help

You are getting advice. You just don't want to hear it!
What advice have I gotten some people say some things and others say some other stuff...I would like to constantly talk to multiple people

You have been getting advice. It's not possible to "constantly talk to multiple people". Not ALL members here are totally focused just on your thread. You are not the only person here looking for advice. Members are spread out all over the forums, not only exclusively on your thread. Also, times zones - people do go to bed you know. You have to learn to be patient.

Archived