Ex wont leave me

Hi

I have made it very clear to my ex that i dont want to be with him anymore. Over the past few months, we've had non stop arguments and ive had enough. he doesnt seem to be willing to let me go. He says that he loves me and cant live without me. By not talking he says he is going crazy. He has also said that he will change but I really dont want to be with him as i have given him plenty of chances before. I have also mentioned this to him. He keeps saying he will not let me go and that i am his forever. He constantly pesters me and tells me he loves me. I have tried to ignore his calls but then he says he will turn up at my door. I really want him gone but i dont know what to do. Please help

Thanks in advance

Do something about it! Go no contact, block him from everywhere and tell him if he shows up at your house or workplace, you'll call the police.

It's not his job to "let you go". It's your job to put a stop to his stalking, which is a crime.

It sounds like you love the attention, otherwise you would have blocked him and been serious about getting him out of your life.

I have tried to ignore his calls but then he says he will turn up at my door.
why dont you love him?

He has changed considerably since i knew him (for the worse) . He has said to trust him and believe in him so many times and that he will change for the better. But he has never stuck to it. Ive given him so many chances. Now I've lost faith in everything he says and does.

Tell him point blank that you want him out of your life and if contacts you again, you will get a restraining order against him.

Then stop talking to him completely.

If he threatens you, sends threatening e-mails, texts, leaves vm threatening you in any way (statements like you are his and he won't let you go is a serious threat btw), save that info and call the cops. If he shows up at your door, do not talk to him, do not answer the door, call the cops immediately. Do not talk to him, do not warn him about it, just call the cops.

Psycho boy needs a serious wake up call and only way he is getting that is if you get serious about getting rid of him. He doesn't get to decide whether he will let you go, YOU need to decide that you want him gone and take necessary action to be rid of him.

He sounds like a psycho. You need to block his number, not just ignore his calls. If he shows up at your door, you need to call the cops. Allowing him to continue to call you and show up at your door without consequences makes him think he can keep doing it, and that maybe you'll change your mind. If you call the cops, he will think twice. If he still shows up at your door after you call the cops, you need to get a restraining order.

Archived