Prayers for the people in suburban Oklahoma City

I think I have cried a river over some of the stories floating around on facebook ...

one woman holding a little kitten found in the rubble ...that just finished me off ..but what touched me more than anything was a post just simply saying something like

" from australia , we are thinking about you and preying for you all in america"

just that connection that we can pull together as a world ..as a whole world ..together .

And the one kid who helped his sister get her school project out of the car because that is what "gentleman do" and he seemed like a future football player called "the wall". His sister made it and he didn't. No one knows why God needed them so soon but he had a purpose? Hopefully when they do rebuilt the school... they will have a tornado shelter at each end of the school.

I know, it's so sad. Having been through Sandy and been one of the lucky ones who didn't lose water or electricity or anything, I was still scared. I can't imagine how those people and their families feel right now. My thoughts are with them.

Archived