Sad news about Leah (celticghirl)

About an hour ago Leah - celticghirl on this forum - died after being in a car crash...she was a very nice, sweet girl , only 18 years old that had been through alot and was just beginning to recover from it...now this happens and I am lost for words.

R.I.P. Leah, 29th June 1988 - 22nd September 2006

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very sorry to hear about that.

She was making her way back.

She definitely was.

Today she made it to Heaven.

There are many people on here that have helped her and who were her friends, so although it's hard, try to find some small comfort in that you made a difference in her life.

It really is a tragedy that her life ended this way. I hope she is resting in peace.

I'll be keeping her in my prayers,

BellaDonna

I am in shock and so sorry to hear about this. I certainly am familiar with her posts, and am extremely upset that such a young life has been so suddenly cut off.

I really don't know what to say. This is a family here, a big one, but a family nonetheless. Take care of yourselves, fellow eNotaloners.

To those of you that asked me in pms how I knew her and how I found out:

I am actually Fallout on this forum, was banned for 2 weeks but made this user to ask Indi about Leah when she was rushed to hospital about 10 days ago after throwing up alot of blood, all this while we were talking on msn. She was just relased from hospital on Saturday and now this happens.

I've only known her for 2 weeks but it feels like I've known her for years, she told me very personal things she hadn't told anyone else not even on this forum. It feels pretty unreal I was talking to her on msn today she said she was late for class and needed to go, and 1 hour later I find out she's dead...

I don't care if I get banned for saying who I am, some things are more important than following some rules on an internet forum

Sorry I forgot to say how I found out...indi (lilac_indi on this forum) got a call from leah's mom that she was in an accident, and came on msn to tell me, then a few minutes later another call that she died...indi asked me to let you guys know because she couldn't bring herself to write about it...

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”

Quote by Og Mandino

I am really worried about indi now too, she's so sick and now has to hide her loss and pretend nothing happened because she's afraid her family is going to be mad at her for talking on the phone when she's not allowed to...she might get on the forum tomorrow or monday as she has to sneak on the internet too, I just hope she'll be able to cope with this..

Do not stand at my grave and weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glint on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,

I am the swift, uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circling flight.

I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.