My ex girlfriend unblocked my Facebook?

Ctown3715

We dated for 2 years and left me for her current bf. 3 months after the break up we both initiate contact but its clear she is trying to make me jealous (saying how happy she is) with her current bf. We get into an argument and she wanted to get a restraining order on me. A week later I message her and tell her if she wants to talk again she can initiate it. She says she will never contact me ever again. A week later, she randomly blocked my facebook and phone.

3 months later of no contact, I talked to a mutual friend and she says, my ex reminisces about the times with me and my friends. I tell the mutual friend my side of the story and that I have no hard feelings for my ex. Then 2 weeks after that, a picture is uploaded to the mutual friend’s facebook of me, the mutual friend and a random girl. 2 days after the picture, my ex unblocked my facebook. So why would she do that if she went so far as threatening me with a restraining order and wanted nothing to do with me? We broke up 8 months ago and she has not messaged me yet after 3 weeks of being unblocked.

I think you need to stop thinking about her and her actions. She is with someone new.

I know that I unblocked all my exes at one point after years of not contacting them because I thought it seemed pointless to have them blocked.

Well it hasn't been years of no contact only 3 months.

I just find is strange that she threatened me with a restraining order, told a mutual friend and a week goes by and my ex blocks me. Then only 3 months later, she unblocks me. If you want someone to stop talking to you (even though she contacted me) why would you possibly open a line of communication? Like why even bother unblocking me?

Well she didn't randomly block you did she? She blocked you because you two had an argument.

Anyway there is no point reading into this because it doesn't mean anything.

She blocked me a week after the argument. We didn't have any contact for a week and then she decided to block me.

So why would she do that if she went so far as threatening me with a restraining order and wanted nothing to do with me? We broke up 8 months ago and she has not messaged me yet after 3 weeks of being unblocked.

Because she's hoping you'll bite in order to feed her ego. After ditching you for another guy, threatening to take out a restraining order on you, what more do you need to know?

WELLLL I just checked for the first time in 2 weeks and I'm blocked again. I noticed I was unblocked because her name appeared on a mutual friends stuff. So I checked to see if she unblocked me and she did. I checked a week later and I was still unblocked. That was 2 weeks ago and now she reblocked me. I wonder why? Obviously she has a problem with something?

my ex unblocked my facebook. So why would she do that if she went so far as threatening me with a restraining order and wanted nothing to do with me?

Because she misses the drama of having you chase her, so she can act the wounded victim. When in reality she left you for somebody else. Do yourself a huge favor and block the woman on your Facebook and stop worrying about anything but the fact you're about to get sucked back into her game-playing universe. Or maybe she's having a bad time with the current guy, but trust me--you do not want to be her fallback guy just because things didn't work out for her. Or she'll do it to you again. The fact is she chose to leave and unless she comes to you directly and says she made a terrible mistake and can explain how things will be different the second time around it's best to stay NC.

She did it because she wants you to do exactly what you're doing right now. THINKING of her ... Asking yourself all the questions you're asking... That's why.

She wants you to call , to ask her about it... If you do it shows her you still care. If you don't... It hurts her ego and I'm sure will unblock you and maybe even message you to see of you bite.

That's it.

If she wanted you back she knows where you are and how to get a hold of you. But since she's done none of that it means it's all a game to get you to think of her and be back at square one.

It's simple and obvious to see, hope this helped!

IF and ex put restraining order on me? I'd never deal with them again!

She is just spying/watching you probably- being nosy. And with her acting out (bragging)? She's trying for attention or reaction. this is often with rebounding.. going onto a new relation so fast.

These are ALL just head games. Do NOT respond to anything...

She left you- I suggest work on YOU getting over her and moving on- when YOU are ready. Dont rush!

I just find it funny that she threatens me with a restraining order but unblocks me for about 2 weeks and blocks me again. Obviously she has a problem with something on my Facebook. But if she left me for her current bf like 8 months ago, she should be over me. And I she was over me, she wouldn't keep blocking and unblocking me.

I think it's actually better if I don't block her. I'll let her see how much better my life has gotten since her. New job, vacations, new girls, I'm smiling in everything...so basically it's showing her what she is missing.

Better for who -- ?

Not better for YOU. Not better for your healing.

Odds are she couldn't care less about your vacations and new girls...

Better for who -- ?

Not better for YOU. Not better for your healing.

Odds are she couldn't care less about your vacations and new girls...

Well then what reasons would she have for reblocking me after 2 weeks? It's not like I contacted her. I pretty much pretended not to notice. We are not even Facebook friends so its like she keeps blocking a stranger.

Well then what reasons would she have for reblocking me after 2 weeks? It's not like I contacted her. I pretty much pretended not to notice. We are not even Facebook friends so its like she keeps blocking a stranger.

I often un-block exes after I've moved on with someone new. It's possible she just felt "mean" keeping you blocked.... then reconsidered and didn't want you to see her posts after all.

Archived