My First Date tomorrow has been moved to night time, NOT GOOD

ConfusedDater

It was originally scheduled for 4:45pm but she called tonight and asked would it be ok to move it back to 8pm. Not my ideal time to go on a first date, especially on a saturday night but I guess I have to suck it up and go.

Dating Fact: My last Successful First date on a saturday was in the year of 2000.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coffee is always a good first date. If it wasn't a first date, I would say jazz club afterwards but you need to be able to talk to each other.

What was better about 4:45 than 8?

4:45pm=It's still daylight and less eple are out

8pm=more people are out and it's night time making the atmosphere much different

If the time of day and day of the week honestly throws you off that much, you should seek help. That seems a bit neurotic when taken in the context of all of your other posts.

Also, if you really can't handle it, why didn't you just tell her you were busy and reschedule for another time and day?

If the time of day and day of the week honestly throws you off that much, you should seek help. That seems a bit neurotic when taken in the context of all of your other posts.

Also, if you really can't handle it, why didn't you just tell her you were busy and reschedule for another time and day?

Because my membership runs out tomorrow and If I reschedule I may not have the opportunity to go on another date until late september. So I just have to deal with it.

also that successful first date I had in 2000 was in the WINTER time. We all know that a saturday night in February is a lot different than a saturday night in August

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon!!!!!

You got this!

Cut it out! Find something to do during the day today until it's time for the date. Stay busy. I love 8 o'clock dates... lol Well better than 5ish anyway. I never get why people set dates for that early...?

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon!!!!!

You got this!

Cut it out! Find something to do during the day today until it's time for the date. Stay busy. I love 8 o'clock dates... lol Well better than 5ish anyway. I never get why people set dates for that early...?

Isn't 5pm more appropiate for a first date?

then if it's a 2nd date then it's 8pm

My silly friend likes to go out on first dates at 10pm on a saturday night

We all know that a saturday night in February is a lot different than a saturday night in August

Well, given the summer we have been having over here, I am not so sure!

By 10:00 pm I like to be home relaxing, not running out in crowds!

Isn't 5pm more appropiate for a first date?

then if it's a 2nd date then it's 8pm

I don't know. I don't have any rules on this. I go on dates whenever I can fit it into my schedule. I don't have time to sit back and worry or stress about what time the date is set for.

I just don't get it. Why all these rules? You are obsessing about the time and it's going to ruin your mood for the day.

Stressing takes all the fun away.... don't do that!

I don't know. I don't have any rules on this. I go on dates whenever I can fit it into my schedule. I don't have time to sit back and worry or stress about what time the date is set for.

I just don't get it. Why all these rules? You are obsessing about the time and it's going to ruin your mood for the day.

Stressing takes all the fun away.... don't do that!

I guess because I noticed a successful pattern of when I go on first dates on a week day, I always succeed and reach a

2nd date. Like someone said on this thread saturday is when you see a lot of couples and it becomes arkward. That's the night that couples go out the most so I rather go out on wednesday night to see if we would want to go out on the typical date night.

I guess because I noticed a successful pattern of when I go on first dates on a week day, I always succeed and reach a

2nd date. Like someone said on this thread saturday is when you see a lot of couples and it becomes arkward. That's the night that couples go out the most so I rather go out on wednesday night to see if we would want to go out on the typical date night.

What is the difference between going out when many couple are out and going out when few are?

Where you guys going / whatcha doing?

What is the difference between going out when many couple are out and going out when few are?

Where you guys going / whatcha doing?

We are going to a cafe which is why the date was originally set for 4:45pm/5pm.

Also I will not FALL INTO THIS TRAP TONIGHT like I did back in December on a Saturday Night. After we chatted for a hour or so in the cafe the girl says-"ARE YOU HUNGRY???

and my dumb A$$ agree to go to a restarunt and treat her to dinner.

NO DINNER WE BE PAID FOR TONIGHT AT ALL. Women in this city are known for trying to get a free meal.

Which is why I'm wondering the reason for her pushing the date back because I don't care how well the date is going I'm not going to a restarunt.

I think with that attitude maybe change the date to "never"? I do think you have to offer to have dinner with her if she is hungry but you don't have to offer to pay if this is a first meet off the internet.

I avoided having first meets on friday or saturday nights - too much pressure.

I think with that attitude maybe change the date to "never"? I do think you have to offer to have dinner with her if she is hungry but you don't have to offer to pay if this is a first meet off the internet.

I avoided having first meets on friday or saturday nights - too much pressure.

Well how can a guy suggest dinner and get out of paying for it???? She will expect him to pay especially if he brings it up

Archived